XIM Community

Warzone config 24/5/2020(800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA) new gameplay vids  (Read 19407 times)

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
Re: Warzone config (800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA)
« Reply #15 on: 07:11 PM - 05/05/20 »
Man is this sensitive.  Having a hard time. It's too fast for me

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07:42 PM - 05/05/20 »

Make sure you are on 800 dpi. If thats the case, you can lower your sens by adjusting the curve. It takes like 1 minute to do it. This video explains how to do it step by step:

Offline STAO

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08:46 PM - 05/05/20 »

I get your point if you use toggle. With the 4.5 ST there is no issue with micro movements or tracking. I do feel it while using 4.7. Last weeks I am going back and forth with 4.5 & 4.7. Both feels great in their own way.

(Btw if anyone gets confused we are talking about r6 siege here)

Dhrny is there a reason why 45 is the in game ADS sensitivity of choice? Mr Apex also uses this exact figure and I was wondering if there was something behind that too.

I'm asking because I will try your R6 siege recommendation for not using the ADS sub config and so to avoid my personal mouse tracking issues while pushing down right mouse click and aiming I am instead going to remap my ADS keybind to V and then deactivate the in app ADS sub config and use right mouse click for crouching.

Btw great work on the videos for MW and R6 siege. Subbed.
Use Xim Apex for Rainbow Six Siege on PS4

Mouse: Logitech G903 HERO wireless set to 3200DPI
1000hz Mouse, 500hz in Xim App
Mousepad: Aukey Large Soft Mousepad
Keyboard: K66 Mechanical Keyboard

In game: all recommended settings ( but currently fiddling around with in game vertical sensitivity at 97 instead of 100 - still testing this continually),

Also in Game: Classic Rotation

Xim app: sync off, 500 hip, 375 ads, 2 smoothing, no curves, SAB OFF for HIP and for ADS

Xim Apex Firmware: 20200307
Rainbow Six Siege ST: 4.5

Live Feedback:

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87172.0

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09:29 PM - 05/05/20 »

I get your point if you use toggle. With the 4.5 ST there is no issue with micro movements or tracking. I do feel it while using 4.7. Last weeks I am going back and forth with 4.5 & 4.7. Both feels great in their own way.

(Btw if anyone gets confused we are talking about r6 siege here)

Dhrny is there a reason why 45 is the in game ADS sensitivity of choice? Mr Apex also uses this exact figure and I was wondering if there was something behind that too.

I'm asking because I will try your R6 siege recommendation for not using the ADS sub config and so to avoid my personal mouse tracking issues while pushing down right mouse click and aiming I am instead going to remap my ADS keybind to V and then deactivate the in app ADS sub config and use right mouse click for crouching.

Btw great work on the videos for MW and R6 siege. Subbed.

Thank you very much. Appreciate the sub. I only post content regarding XIM gameplay
 The 45 felt just right. I started with 55 and worked towards 40. The sweet spot felt right on 45. I have never tried toggle. Does it give you any benefits that I am not aware of?

Offline STAO

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11:16 PM - 05/05/20 »
Toggle for me allows me to stay in ADS and move around with ADS without feeling any other pressure on the mouse apart from full freedom to move it around and focus on aim.

The drawbacks are not being able to react around situations that need fast repetitive in and out of ADS moments such as when facing multiple opponents or unexpected flanks - hence my high in game ADS sensitivity, which of course comes with it's own downsides of lack of precision....

So I am always rethinking trying something new, but I always find myself coming back to toggle aim and Pengu from G2 does the same, although when you watch  Pengu stream you cannot even tell he has this setup cos hes so fast but then again PC is faster as you can lean in hip and keep the same lean position when into and out of ADS and on console it's not the same as you can only lean while in ADS on console.

Another side effect is toggle ADS doesn't synchronise the best with Quick leaning on console....but when room clearing having your ADS already up gives you those milliseconds of advantage as your sights are already up...and that is another reason why I don't use ACOG so my FOV is always at its highest...

As you see it's a crazy butterfly effect of sorts...

If I move to push to ADS I know my acog play will be easier and I can bring my sense down, but my mouse tracking will be worse with right mouse click being pushed....unless I change mouse grip style - which I am working on.

Here's me on another thread about this point:

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87208.0

....hence V to aim as a possible alternative approach...

In game: all recommended settings ( but currently fiddling around with in game vertical sensitivity at 97 instead of 100 - still testing this continually),

Xim app: sync off, 500 hip, 375 ads, 2 smoothing, no curves, SAB OFF for HIP and for ADS

Live Feedback:

Offline STAO

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04:52 AM - 05/06/20 »
Dhrny, coming back to your MW warfare config you have an aux set to V which halves your sensitivity to 250 and has the standard linear curve. What is that for?

Also is the less steep linear curve in your ADS versus in your Hip done only for the purpose of having less ADS sensitivity compared to Hip sensitivity?

( I'll change curve to my sensitivity preference anyway - I realise the MJ config requires curve change to accommodate preferred sensitivity and not the sensitivity values but just want to know your thoughts ).

Live Feedback:

Offline mharkush

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mharski420
« Reply #21 on: 07:16 AM - 05/06/20 »
can i use your config on mulltiplayer? or do you a separate config for multi?i watched your video and its insane. mostly i play multiplayer..

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02:19 PM - 05/06/20 »

Make sure you are on 800 dpi. If thats the case, you can lower your sens by adjusting the curve. It takes like 1 minute to do it. This video explains how to do it step by step:

I changed the curve to 62 like the video said and its Great!! 

One other thing is how do you make sniping better with this config?  I know RML made a sub config for his settings for sniping that looks like uses no curve but somehow it hits targets like crazy.  If I were to ADS with a sniper rifle using the basic MJFRAME ADS settings I miss like 4 out of 5 shots.

I made an aux config with no curve using ADS translator and 500 Aim.  Sync is off Smoothing is 2, I added 30 to boost but it still doesnt feel like RMLs Sniping aux config.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06:21 PM - 05/06/20 »
Dhrny, coming back to your MW warfare config you have an aux set to V which halves your sensitivity to 250 and has the standard linear curve. What is that for?

Also is the less steep linear curve in your ADS versus in your Hip done only for the purpose of having less ADS sensitivity compared to Hip sensitivity?

( I'll change curve to my sensitivity preference anyway - I realise the MJ config requires curve change to accommodate preferred sensitivity and not the sensitivity values but just want to know your thoughts ).

The button 'V' opens up my inventory. Its on default synch. 250 in default synch is x8 in otr synch. So it would be 2000 in off synch, since 500 is max, I changed it to default synch. By doing that, I can move faster thru my inventory with my mouse. It takes less movement to go left and right. Higher than 250 caused me to skip buttons in inventory.

Yes, since you can only change your sens with the ballistic curve, the hip is different than ADS. You can check out the default recommend curves from MJFame himself in his linked thread.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06:23 PM - 05/06/20 »
Toggle for me allows me to stay in ADS and move around with ADS without feeling any other pressure on the mouse apart from full freedom to move it around and focus on aim.

The drawbacks are not being able to react around situations that need fast repetitive in and out of ADS moments such as when facing multiple opponents or unexpected flanks - hence my high in game ADS sensitivity, which of course comes with it's own downsides of lack of precision....

So I am always rethinking trying something new, but I always find myself coming back to toggle aim and Pengu from G2 does the same, although when you watch  Pengu stream you cannot even tell he has this setup cos hes so fast but then again PC is faster as you can lean in hip and keep the same lean position when into and out of ADS and on console it's not the same as you can only lean while in ADS on console.

Another side effect is toggle ADS doesn't synchronise the best with Quick leaning on console....but when room clearing having your ADS already up gives you those milliseconds of advantage as your sights are already up...and that is another reason why I don't use ACOG so my FOV is always at its highest...

As you see it's a crazy butterfly effect of sorts...

If I move to push to ADS I know my acog play will be easier and I can bring my sense down, but my mouse tracking will be worse with right mouse click being pushed....unless I change mouse grip style - which I am working on.

Here's me on another thread about this point:

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87208.0

....hence V to aim as a possible alternative approach...

I never tried toggle because I played hold all my life. I will give it a go to see how it works out. I am going to check out your thread!

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06:26 PM - 05/06/20 »
can i use your config on mulltiplayer? or do you a separate config for multi?i watched your video and its insane. mostly i play multiplayer..

I did use a different config before I had this one. That one is also posted here on the forums. It was a special config because the aim-assist felt like aimbot m, but the movement didn't feel crisp as this one. There is no aim mechanical diffrence between Warzone and MP outside of the server issues.

I can't find a legit reason to use 2 diffrent configs for same game. Its very important to stick to one config and train your muscle memory with it.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 06:29 PM - 05/06/20 »

One other thing is how do you make sniping better with this config?  I know RML made a sub config for his settings for sniping that looks like uses no curve but somehow it hits targets like crazy.  If I were to ADS with a sniper rifle using the basic MJFRAME ADS settings I miss like 4 out of 5 shots.

I made an aux config with no curve using ADS translator and 500 Aim.  Sync is off Smoothing is 2, I added 30 to boost but it still doesnt feel like RMLs Sniping aux config.

My sniping is outstanding with this config. I have no trouble with quickscoping, dragscoping or far distance shots. Just give it a week to see how it goes imo. What is your ADS high multiplier in-game? And what is the problem while sniping? Can't you keep the corsair on target or is it jittery. Let me know

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06:40 PM - 05/06/20 »

My sniping is outstanding with this config. I have no trouble with quickscoping, dragscoping or far distance shots. Just give it a week to see how it goes imo. What is your ADS high multiplier in-game? And what is the problem while sniping? Can't you keep the corsair on target or is it jittery. Let me know

its not jittery its just when I line up the shot right on the guy it misses most of the time  Its like the AA is messing with the sniping.   My ADS high multiplier in game is 1.0

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07:59 PM - 05/06/20 »

its not jittery its just when I line up the shot right on the guy it misses most of the time  Its like the AA is messing with the sniping.   My ADS high multiplier in game is 1.0

I just played 1 game with almost 10 sniping headshots with the AX-50. I even hit a headshot from 500m in one try. I feel pretty confident to say, you don't need a different config for that. Also make sure your deadzone is set on 0.02.

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11:10 PM - 05/06/20 »

I just played 1 game with almost 10 sniping headshots with the AX-50. I even hit a headshot from 500m in one try. I feel pretty confident to say, you don't need a different config for that. Also make sure your deadzone is set on 0.02.

So by changing my curve like the youtube video said, I thought 60 was too fast so I changed it to 62 (2 up from default).  That hip fire was a good feel.  I also Changed the ADS curve to 62 (2 up from default) as well.  Should I  have made the ADS slower or faster than Hip?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this config.  Short to Mid Range is amazing.