XIM Community

Warzone config 24/5/2020(800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA) new gameplay vids  (Read 19604 times)

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile

24/5/2020

If you like my config or want to see how its in-game , please don't hesitate to watch one video. It means a lot to me. I make them to showcase this config. I laserbeam with AR, hit quickscopes and got a lot of solo wins. Currently topping 69 wins (mostly solo) with 4.5k kills & 3.25kd

I have been using my current config for 2 months now. I found the config that feels crisp and dominates in short/medium/long range. I can do 180 and manage recoil, that are two huge pluspoints for me. First things first, I didn't come up with this config, a person named MJFame created it.

His (MJFame) post explaining everything: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=65974.0
XIMGameplay on YouTube explaining the ST and showing every important step : https://youtu.be/GXHKx9CxH-U

This config is a bit unusual because you need to use 800 dpi and his (MJFame) settings to work it out. You adjust the sens by adjusting the curve. In short, the recommended settings:

XIM settings-

XIM - 1000hz
Mouse - 1000hz
DPI - 800

HIP SENS - 500
SYNC - OFF
SMOOTHING - 20
SAB - OFF
CURVE:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAB3AO4BZUHcQlNCykNBQ7iEL4SmhR2FlIYLhoLG+cdwx+fIXsjWCU0pxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQpxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS SENS - 500
Activation & Deactivation delay - 224ms
Smooth aim - Checked
SYNC - OFF
SMOOTHING - 20
SAB - OFF
CURVE -
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAA3gG8ApsDeQRXBTUGFAbyB9AIrgmMCmsLSQwnDQUN5A7CD6AQfhFcEjsTGRP3FNUVtBaSF3AYThksGgsa6RvHHKUdhB5iH0AgHiD8IdsiuSOXJHUlVCYypxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

Ingame settings

ADS multiplier high/low - 1.00
Deadzone - 0.02

FULL CONFIG -
>>> XIM APEX [MJfame Warzone] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

This is my full config. I have been dropping multiple 20+ games with this config. I also made a highlight video that showcases everything I mentioned. Here you can see how good it works with quickscoping, lasering people and target snaps. It literally feels like aimbot sometimes.

https://youtu.be/nVR6FcxbDTs
18/05 I made another sniping video. The micro movements feels so good, my sniper kills are on point. I can hit headshots constantly, especially in Warzone those are very OP. Jumpshots, quickscopes, dragscopes and I even hit headshots from 500m. I am telling you, definitely give it a try.

SA: You may not like the senstivity I use. To change it to your liking, you NEED to adjust the curve. No idea how to do that? Its explained in the 2 links I posted above. The youtube video from Odin actually shows step by step how to adjust it. Its pretty simple.

Here's a 27 kills game from yesterday using the same config. Hands down the best config righ now. Thank you.
P.s: you can use the game play in OP if you want.
« Last Edit: 04:48 PM - 05/28/20 by Dhrny31 »

Offline Dels95

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dels95
Re: Warzone config (800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA)
« Reply #1 on: 12:01 AM - 05/05/20 »
Very nice gameplay man!
Will give this config a go today

Offline STAO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:24 AM - 05/05/20 »
Nice 1 Dhrny and I'm glad you changed your sense to 500 for each compared to the 0.8 and 1.3 it was before lol cos I tried that version on your other slightly older thread and God I couldn't even move the mouse and that was WITH the ultra steep curve you had with 800 dpi.

Ill try this and give it a go - I'm also guessing remain on Standard AA in game?

Btw any word on anti recoil sub configs for this or is there no point? I've heard that anti recoil sub configs can really mess up with the AA bubble...so would like to know your thoughts on that too please. Thanks.
Use Xim Apex for Rainbow Six Siege on PS4

Mouse: Logitech G903 HERO wireless set to 3200DPI
1000hz Mouse, 500hz in Xim App
Mousepad: Aukey Large Soft Mousepad
Keyboard: K66 Mechanical Keyboard

In game: all recommended settings ( but currently fiddling around with in game vertical sensitivity at 97 instead of 100 - still testing this continually),

Also in Game: Classic Rotation

Xim app: sync off, 500 hip, 375 ads, 2 smoothing, no curves, SAB OFF for HIP and for ADS

Xim Apex Firmware: 20200307
Rainbow Six Siege ST: 4.5

Live Feedback:

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87172.0

Offline Dels95

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dels95
« Reply #3 on: 05:39 AM - 05/05/20 »
Best config Iíve used so far,
Literally didnít need to tweak a single thing!
+1 keep up the good work man

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:13 AM - 05/05/20 »
Very nice gameplay man!
Will give this config a go today

Thank you. Let me know how it worked out for you.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:19 AM - 05/05/20 »
Nice 1 Dhrny and I'm glad you changed your sense to 500 for each compared to the 0.8 and 1.3 it was before lol cos I tried that version on your other slightly older thread and God I couldn't even move the mouse and that was WITH the ultra steep curve you had with 800 dpi.

Ill try this and give it a go - I'm also guessing remain on Standard AA in game?

Btw any word on anti recoil sub configs for this or is there no point? I've heard that anti recoil sub configs can really mess up with the AA bubble...so would like to know your thoughts on that too please. Thanks.

The main difference between the old config and this one is the synchronization. The old ST had a much stickier aim-assist but the aiming didn't feel as precise. This config had the best of both worlds.

Also the aim-assist is default. I did mess with other aim-assists in-game but the default one was the best. The other aim-assists options really messes up your aim. It sometimes felt like my corsair was following a ghost next to the enemy. It always felt my corsair was couple of inches off.

I don't think an anti recoil sub config is practical with aim-assist games. Because like you ssaid, the AA bubble will be difficult. I did try such a config with Siege for example, that did work out well. But for this game, I dont see the necessity with this game  :P .

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:22 AM - 05/05/20 »
Best config Iíve used so far,
Literally didnít need to tweak a single thing!
+1 keep up the good work man

Thank you! Btw if you are using my full config code. I binded my caps-lock key to turn to the left and left alt key to turn to the right. I use those 2 buttons to turn while parachuting. Just so you know, if you press those buttons while in a firefight, it could get you killed. You can change it in the movement options in the XIM app.

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06:32 AM - 05/05/20 »
You playing on PC with this setup?

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:14 AM - 05/05/20 »
You playing on PC with this setup?

I play on PS4. The dream is to own a PC tho.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:00 AM - 05/05/20 »

Bro I just checked your Rainbow Six Siege ST in your config. I noticed we use almost identical settings. You use 500 hip with 3200dpi and I use 145 on hip with 12k dpi. Thats same.

I do have one tip for you, something you can check out. I don't use an ADS auxiliary in XIM app, instead I have the in-game ADS settings lowered to a number of 45. The benefit of this? The ADS delay will now match your aiming in and out. Because otherwise you have to dial in the individual ADS delay per weapon in the XIM app. Its just a minor difference that can help to snap preciser to the head.

Offline STAO

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03:18 PM - 05/05/20 »

Bro I just checked your Rainbow Six Siege ST in your config. I noticed we use almost identical settings. You use 500 hip with 3200dpi and I use 145 on hip with 12k dpi. Thats same.

I do have one tip for you, something you can check out. I don't use an ADS auxiliary in XIM app, instead I have the in-game ADS settings lowered to a number of 45. The benefit of this? The ADS delay will now match your aiming in and out. Because otherwise you have to dial in the individual ADS delay per weapon in the XIM app. Its just a minor difference that can help to snap preciser to the head.

I have seen Mr Apex on YT playing siege that way and using those settings to very good effect.

I like the idea of that but I rely on toggle aim and I stay in ADS for long periods of time. If Siege had a toggle aim option in game the same way Modern Warfare does then I wouldn't need to use the ADS config part at all which would be better.

The other thing is your obviously your using a hip translator throughout but that's why the in game ADS is set to a lower figure, I'm guessing you've had no issues with micro movements or tracking?
Use Xim Apex for Rainbow Six Siege on PS4

Mouse: Logitech G903 HERO wireless set to 3200DPI
1000hz Mouse, 500hz in Xim App
Mousepad: Aukey Large Soft Mousepad
Keyboard: K66 Mechanical Keyboard

In game: all recommended settings ( but currently fiddling around with in game vertical sensitivity at 97 instead of 100 - still testing this continually),

Also in Game: Classic Rotation

Xim app: sync off, 500 hip, 375 ads, 2 smoothing, no curves, SAB OFF for HIP and for ADS

Xim Apex Firmware: 20200307
Rainbow Six Siege ST: 4.5

Live Feedback:

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87172.0

Offline AimbotOnConsole

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: tbh i carried
« Reply #11 on: 03:28 PM - 05/05/20 »
Hey man great config. What is the use of 20 smoothing though?? Thank you

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05:48 PM - 05/05/20 »
Hey man great config. What is the use of 20 smoothing though?? Thank you

The 20 smooting is to avoid pixel skipping of your corsair. 10 smoothing is the minimum requirement but 20 feels the best.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05:50 PM - 05/05/20 »

I have seen Mr Apex on YT playing siege that way and using those settings to very good effect.

I like the idea of that but I rely on toggle aim and I stay in ADS for long periods of time. If Siege had a toggle aim option in game the same way Modern Warfare does then I wouldn't need to use the ADS config part at all which would be better.

The other thing is your obviously your using a hip translator throughout but that's why the in game ADS is set to a lower figure, I'm guessing you've had no issues with micro movements or tracking?

I get your point if you use toggle. With the 4.5 ST there is no issue with micro movements or tracking. I do feel it while using 4.7. Last weeks I am going back and forth with 4.5 & 4.7. Both feels great in their own way.

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 05:56 PM - 05/05/20 »
appreciate the profile but for me the ADS felt too nasty, in a bad way.

Not only was the slow down insane but it felt like I was trying to pull my mouse out of quicksand just to get it on target.