XIM Community

STAO's Rainbow Six Siege Classic Rotation Config [May 2020]  (Read 1384 times)

Offline STAO

• View Profile

STAO's Rainbow Six Siege Classic Rotation Config [May 2020]

Snappy and accurate tracking with very little to no acceleration (depending on your ST). Currently the 4.5 ST is recommended because in my opinion 4.7 has tracking issues, however I feel this setup will improve 4.7 somewhat.

Mouse polling rate 1000hz and 3200 DPI. Xim Apex polling rate 500hz.

Hip Settings:

Sensitivity: 500
Synchronize: OFF
Smoothing: 2
Y/X: 1.0
Hip curve: NO CURVE
SAB: OFF

Aim Down Sight settings:

Sensitivity: 375
Synchronize: OFF
Smoothing: 2
Y/X: 1.0
ADS Delay: 0
ADS curve: NO CURVE
SAB: OFF

FULL CONFIG HERE:

>>> XIM APEX [R6 4.5] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Use Xim Apex for Rainbow Six Siege on PS4

Mouse: Logitech G903 HERO wireless set to 3200DPI
1000hz Mouse, 500hz in Xim App
Mousepad: Aukey Large Soft Mousepad
Keyboard: K66 Mechanical Keyboard

In game: all recommended settings ( but currently fiddling around with in game vertical sensitivity at 97 instead of 100 - still testing this continually),

Also in Game: Classic Rotation

Xim app: sync off, 500 hip, 375 ads, 2 smoothing, no curves, SAB OFF for HIP and for ADS

Xim Apex Firmware: 20200307
Rainbow Six Siege ST: 4.5

Live Feedback:

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87172.0

Offline STAO

• View Profile
If you paste the full config:

In the full config you will notice an auxiliary for recoil. I am testing this at the moment and have not found a comfortable zone for this so please feel free to adjust it to your liking or turn off the Anti Recoil auxiliary altogether by unchecking enable.

In game: all recommended settings ( but currently fiddling around with in game vertical sensitivity at 97 instead of 100 - still testing this continually),

Xim app: sync off, 500 hip, 375 ads, 2 smoothing, no curves, SAB OFF for HIP and for ADS

Live Feedback:

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
    • Sub to my YT for high kill gameplay!
  • PSN ID: Ximco
The devs recommend maximum dpi to prevent inflation in the manager if you want better aiming results try a higher dpi or a different sync
Xim Apex | Omen 27 in Monitor | Astro A40 w/ Mix Amp | GMMK 60% Gateron Reds
| Model D | Glorious XXL Soft Pad | Razer Mouse Bungie

Offline STAO

• View Profile
The devs recommend maximum dpi to prevent inflation in the manager if you want better aiming results try a higher dpi or a different sync

Thanks. I thought the same for a while and did start of with 16k and 12k DPI on default with very low sensitivity numbers...

Oddly enough having higher DPI feels floatier and using the other sync options such as default feels overly smooth with acceleration and less granularity making snapping to target more difficult.

Sync OFF feels really responsive and even though the numbers are high (hip 500 and ADS 375) I am a wrist aimer so over time I will tune sensitivity down through experience.

...Plus I don't believe there is much difference between lower sense numbers on the Xim App or higher sensitivity numbers, but I do acknowledge there IS of course a difference, I'm just saying the difference for me is paid for ten fold through better movement with a 3200 DPI and Sync Off (is it called Xim interpolation or something similar whenever sensitivity figures are above 100?)

Even with these relatively high numbers in xim app I feel the cost of the high numbers is a much better price to pay than having low sense numbers and a higher DPI and/or other sync options.

I have tried default and common and high DPIs - ranging from 3200, 3500, 3800, 4000, 6400, 8000, 10000, 12000, 14000, and 16000....

The lower DPI of 3200 feels more grounded. Then sync off feels even more grounded and the higher sensitivity numbers balance it out to get my wrist aim to where I envisage I want my cursor to go much more closer to what my mind intends should happen on screen versus my mouse movement than compared to the other options.

I have been fiddling around with higher DPIs and other the other Syncs of Default and Common (apart from Slow sync - haven't messed around with Slow at all) and I cannot find anything better.

Now I am certainly not saying this is the best. Its obviously different per individual but I certainly think it's worth a try.

TLDR: If I see something on screen and move my mouse to track the target then this setup gets my reticle as close to or dead on target far more consistently and far more often than any other setup I have tried.

Live Feedback:

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
Your using a translator not native every game has a different deadzone shape meaning they all feel different to a degree learning the deadzone shape with a steady hand will improve your aim drastically while running settings that arenít upscaled try 10k 500hz and keep your hip and ads under 100 if you still want to run off sync with low dpi look into running 125-250 hz locked on xim

Offline STAO

• View Profile
Your using a translator not native every game has a different deadzone shape meaning they all feel different to a degree learning the deadzone shape with a steady hand will improve your aim drastically while running settings that arenít upscaled try 10k 500hz and keep your hip and ads under 100 if you still want to run off sync with low dpi look into running 125-250 hz locked on xim

I did like the feel of 250hz. Help me out with this please: I can't remember whether I need to divide sensitivity by a factor of two or a factor of 4 when going down from 500hz to 250hz in Sync Off?

I'll then try that once more.

Also regarding keeping hz same but upping DPI I know if I up DPI to 16k I can divide all my sense by 5 (since 3200 x 5 = 16000) so I could get my hip to 100 and ADS to 75.

I have tried higher DPI and found it floatier, I mean  I perceive 4000 to feel floatier than 3200....so just wondering why you suggested 10K DPI? (Unless you were just throwing out a random high number in there)...

I will test both and come back because I haven't tried 250hz on this exact setup and list my findings ( just need to know the correct division of sync settings numbers between 500hz and 250hz). Nice 1.

Live Feedback:

Offline XxFunexX12

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: XxFunexX12
I tried it but with st4.7 it is impossible, I have 13k dpi and I feel slow compared to 4.5 ...

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
I play 10 k dpi 500 hz mouse n xim 13.99 hip 8.99 ads on classic rotation deafault sync Iíve been using the same sens for 8 seassons as for converting your sens Iíd try to find a similar sens then go from there I find conversions not to be 100% accurate bc dpi affects turn speeds

Offline STAO

• View Profile
I will say one thing - try the hip translator under ADS. Currently I believe it's an improvement and I'll be coming with another config in the near future if current in game testing continues to remain positive.

Live Feedback:

Online GandhiHopping

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: HollywoodzL8
How can I download or change to ST 4.5??

Admin