XIM Community

Key board and mouse donít work on PS4 but works with Xbox  (Read 557 times)

Offline portoraco1

• View Profile
Can someone help me please Keyboard and mouse wonít work on my PS4 but itíll work on my Xbox need help please

Offline portoraco1

• View Profile
Help!!!

Offline portoraco1

• View Profile
Can someone please help me

Offline portoraco1

• View Profile
Help

Offline portoraco1

• View Profile
Mist4fun help please

Offline portoraco1

• View Profile
I canít believe no one will help me

Offline portoraco1

• View Profile
I can see when I press any key on my G 13 keyboard on the manager lighting up same with the mouse but there is no movement on my rainbow siege game please somebody and when I use the xim on my Xbox it works fine so it has to be a setting on the PS4 please somebody help me

Offline perezcj

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Nightwchtr
portoraco1 in your PS4 setting make sure that the controller device is set to Wired communication and not Bluetooth.  That seems the most likely issue why its not working

Offline portoraco1

• View Profile
I did that and nothing, I see everything on IXM app when I hit any buttons on the keyboard and mouse

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
I agree - make sure PS4 > Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method is set to Use USB Cable. I forgot to do this myself the other day and couldn't figure out why my m/kb wasn't responding  :o

Also, you're better off posting this topic in the Support forum where the Mods and Admins are most likely to see it.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts