XIM Community

Tourette's Linear Apex Legends Configuration - No ALC! Incredible AA ;)  (Read 7497 times)

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
What do you think about using common instead of default?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
What do you think about using common instead of default?

Horrendous, doesnít have the same aim feel, I always like common but in this case no, think it produced too much jitter etc.

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
Insane settings bro. First game was at 10 kills (solo) before dying to two preds who I almost killed too. Can't even imagine how OP this is on PC.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Insane settings bro. First game was at 10 kills (solo) before dying to two preds who I almost killed too. Can't even imagine how OP this is on PC.
:) no problem, havenít had chance to test, aiming feels op ;)

Offline KO Poopstain

• GT: FinchBBQLLC
    • View Profile
    • Ewix
  • Gamertag: GreybeardBBQ
  • PSN ID: Stain21
is this with small or large look deadzone?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
is this with small or large look deadzone?
Small, large was too inconsistent as the required boost changes every game, thatís on the games end though.

Offline Madddddox

• View Profile
OK so where we at with this final config so far. I tried 1st post which lasered people, tried 2nd config posted but not as good as 1st, then tried last config but felt even worse. Sticking to the 1st config atm.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
OK so where we at with this final config so far. I tried 1st post which lasered people, tried 2nd config posted but not as good as 1st, then tried last config but felt even worse. Sticking to the 1st config atm.

Final config is one last posted. That one feels the best especially ADS, hip I say try out the other curves posted to see which like best.

Offline Petkaui

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Petkoo-
Have you added smoothing ? 13 was to jittery for me.
I am also using the Razer Basilisk...

Offline MarKsMinn

• Combat Army Veteran. 11B
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MarKsMinn
I really like this setup. Something is off on the Hip. I started to use the ADS translator on both and it seems better.
Mouse: G502
Sony Nav
Headset: Astro Mixamp + AD900 + Zalman Mic
Monitor: Foris FS2434

Offline Madddddox

• View Profile
yesterday all the lazering in the world today no aa at all always happens first try a config its great then no aa. Going to reset the xim apex and redo the config.
« Last Edit: 09:30 AM - 04/28/20 by Madddddox »

Offline Jacob smurfff

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mercyforcarri
  • PSN ID: Mercyforcarri
Bad settings

Offline ItZ_Me_Not_You

• View Profile
Tried to play some games with this config because of the comments BUT holy @#$% its so bad.

And then when somebody asked for a video against "pred" players and the OP said you only need the AA kekw

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
I really like this setup. Something is off on the Hip. I started to use the ADS translator on both and it seems better.
Tried to play some games with this config because of the comments BUT holy @#$% its so bad.

And then when somebody asked for a video against "pred" players and the OP said you only need the AA kekw
Iíd like you to quote where someone asked for a video against preds. Also, donít blame the config blame the user :P .

Bad settings
yesterday all the lazering in the world today no aa at all always happens first try a config its great then no aa. Going to reset the xim apex and redo the config.

Me and OldManClutch have been testing, the configs fine, itís the game. The servers are producing all kinds of inconsistencies as OldManClutch has been stressing to me a lot. He has been having trouble today as well as myself before work to really perform on the game. I did alter the hip curve to tailor to the inconsistency and I started shredding again. If the configuration is too jittery my suggestion is try out any curve Iíve posted in this thread as they all provide different experiences, as someone also said smoothing pays a big part to the configuration so adjust it to tailor to your mouse. The ads curve though is perfect. Has some jitter but itís performance is  ;D .
« Last Edit: 04:43 PM - 04/28/20 by Touretteasaurus »

Offline Petkaui

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Petkoo-
Omg Same. I thought itís just me. Yesterday I had 10+ 2k rounds. Today I canít hit a single G7 shot if itís 20m away..