XIM Community

Tourette's Linear Apex Legends Configuration - No ALC! Incredible AA ;)  (Read 7495 times)

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
Feels incredible on Xbox with 7 smoothing (4K dpi G pro wired) 11.7/8 sens. Default sync. Why no smooth aim transition? And why does smoothing seem to have so much effect on this config? Thanks T.
Linear produces a lot of jitter, micro movements seem to be inflated with the Linear response curve because once exceeding a certain speed it feels fine. The smoothing + the curve smooth out the initial jitter making the configuration excel because of responsiveness + complete different AA feel provided from the linear in-game response curve.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Right the best curve for ADS is the one below. I donít suggest using any others for ADS as this one seems to utilise the AA perfectly whereas the rest feel slightly off.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACAGYBBgK+BE4F3gliDkoTJhf6HMAf8CMgJlApgCywL+AzEDZAOXA8oD/QQwBGMElgTJBPwFLwViBZUFyAX7Bi4GYQaUBscG+gctB2AHkwfGB/kILAhfCJIIxQj4CSsJXgmRCcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

X5BC:gACAGYBBgK+BE4F3gliDkoTJhf6HMAf8CMgJlApgCywL+AzEDZAOXA8oD/QQwBGMElgTJBPwFLwViBZUFyAX7Bi4GYQaUBscG+gctB2AHkwfGB/kILAhfCJIIxQj4CSsJXgmRCcQ:X5BC

Curve for both Hip + ADS used throughout video.
11 default hip sensitivity
7 default ads sensitivity

This is an older curve I posted but it seems any altercations after this point which did improve jitter, tampered with responsive and the ridiculously op AA ;) enjoy your ez kills.

Just for clarification, this is the FINISHED curve. Next change will be a whole new thread. Being as this curve seems to outperform others by miles. Feel free to still try my other curves itís all minor changes but may help people who donít like the feel (highly f***ing doubt lmao)

Offline Petkaui

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Petkoo-

This is an older curve I posted but it seems any altercations after this point which did improve jitter, tampered with responsive and the ridiculously op AA ;) enjoy your ez kills.

Just for clarification, this is the FINISHED curve. Next change will be a whole new thread. Being as this curve seems to outperform others by miles. Feel free to still try my other curves itís all minor changes but may help people who donít like the feel (highly f***ing doubt lmao)
Could you please copy paste the full finished config. I am a bit confused, lol.
IĎll try it out tomorrow.

Offline year0

• View Profile
This is a really steady config! I can target headshots again without a second thought!
Thanks a million
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline Unknown123456

• View Profile
Yo I don't know how I missed this thread last couple days, I'll be trying this out for sure.
Do you have any experience against high level players that spam strafe and crouch movement? Just wondering how it is against that

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Yo I don't know how I missed this thread last couple days, I'll be trying this out for sure.
Do you have any experience against high level players that spam strafe and crouch movement? Just wondering how it is against that

Well letís just say the AA will be all you need.

Could you please copy paste the full finished config. I am a bit confused, lol.
IĎll try it out tomorrow.

Yeah my bad, I was altering the curve provided a smoother experience but lost its responsiveness feel and the op AA.

>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOQAwADgAMAA0AAAAGABBAHAAZQB4ACAATABlAGcAZQBuAGQAcwAAAAEBAAAAAAAAAAYASABpAHABAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAETABkAAEAAAANAAAAAAAAAIAAgBmAQYCvgROBd4JYg5KEyYX+hzAH/AjICZQKYAssC/gMxA2QDlwPKA/0EMARjBJYEyQT8BS8FYgWVBcgF+wYuBmEGlAbHBvoHLQdgB5MHxgf5CCwIXwiSCMUI+AkrCV4JkQnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQfAFiIKAIagRqAmmAagFlAmUIfAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAQAAAAAAAAAAEAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABwAQQBpAG0AIABEAG8AdwBuACAAUwBpAGcAaAB0AQBAAgAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAAZAABAAAADQAAAQAAAACAAIAZgEGAr4ETgXeCWIOShMmF/ocwB/wIyAmUCmALLAv4DMQNkA5cDygP9BDAEYwSWBMkE/AUvBWIFlQXIBfsGLgZhBpQGxwb6By0HYAeTB8YH+QgsCF8IkgjFCPgJKwleCZEJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEHwBYiCgCGoEagJpgGoBZQJlCHwIAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAEAAAAAAAAAABAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMQABQAEAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAc6AKAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADIAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAAzAAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAABdwAZAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAANAABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:X5C

Offline Petkaui

• View Profile
I donít enjoy the configuration unfortunately.
Aiming is way too jittery, looting is also waaaay to slow, lol.
Thanks though, just not my cup of tea.

Offline Petkaui

• View Profile
Nevermind it works great with 20k DPI!

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
1000hz mouse 500hz xim 4K dpi? Add smoothing to combat the jitter. There is a tiny amount of jitter but only because any attempt at removing the jitter resulted in aiming feeling off, whereas with this curve it has a slight amount of jitter but how AA is handled from it is just op as well as modifying further would lose its responsiveness.

You could have a try of the other curves I have posted as they all provide different aim feels, some smoother than others.

Offline Petkaui

• View Profile
1000hz mouse 500hz xim 4K dpi? Add smoothing to combat the jitter. There is a tiny amount of jitter but only because any attempt at removing the jitter resulted in aiming feeling off, whereas with this curve it has a slight amount of jitter but how AA is handled from it is just op as well as modifying further would lose its responsiveness.

You could have a try of the other curves I have posted as they all provide different aim feels, some smoother than others.
Upping the DPI did the trick for me. IĎll play now some games to see how it feels.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

Upping the DPI did the trick for me. IĎll play now some games to see how it feels.
:)
What mouse have you got?

Offline desaforao

• View Profile
good afternoon advanced in-game controls ???

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
good afternoon advanced in-game controls ???
Read the title.

Offline Vomit Coffin

• View Profile
This config is really good, first game in 10 kills and 2100 damage.
Just copied config, changed keybinds and straight into a game.
On PS4
Steel series 310
Using latest update on the config as well.