XIM Community

Tourette's Linear Apex Legends Configuration - No ALC! Incredible AA ;)  (Read 7496 times)

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
Hope you all are staying safe in these unprecedented times, which is why I am going to provide you with a configuration that could be your crème de la crème. Please note that it is experimental and will be updated as I continue to attempt at improving, but its current stage I am confident enough to provide to all. Thanks to OldManClutch666 for testing also and providing a 3rd party perspective.
Credits to HeyZ for his linear MW configuration as to which gave me the idea to try linear out on Apex Legends due to its impressive performance. Threw a quick curve together to eliminate jitter whilst intoxicated and managed to discover the right path in moving the config forward. That being said here it is:

Mouse
SteelSeries Rival 600
1000hz
4000dpi

XIM Apex
500hz
Apex Legends PS4 ST (Even on Xbox!)

Hip
Common Sync
5.20 Sensitivity
11 Smoothing
1.00 X/Y
0 SA
SAB 0
Curve
Code: [Select]
> >>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
> X5BC:gACAMoBLgK+BE4F3gliDkoTJhf6HbIjEilMLFQvWDJgNWQ4bDt0PnhBgESER4xKlE2YUKBTpFasWbRcuF/AYshlzGjUa9hu4HHodOx39Hr4fgCBCIQMhxSKGI0gkCiTLJY0mTicQ:X5BC
> <<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS
Delay 100
Smooth Aim Transition unticked
7.50 Default
10 Smoothing
SA 0
SAB Off
Curve
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACAMoBLgK+BE4F3gliDkoTJhf6HMAf8CMgJlApgCywL+AzEDZAOXA8oD/QQwBGMElgTJBPwFLwViBZUFyAX7Bi4GYQaUBscG+gctB2AHkwfGB/kILAhfCJIIxQj4CSsJXgmRCcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

In-game Settings
86 FOV (I highly recommend you keep this value, changing this will result in a change of aim feel hindering the configurations capabilities. I have already tried multiple values and 86 is what seems perfect, AA window sizes change depending on FOV as well by the seems of it).
7-7 In game sensitivities
Linear response curve
Small look deadzone

>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Psst: testing feedback has been that aiming is like aimbot but you got to see for yourself ;)

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
This thread will be updated by replies so always keep an eye out.

Curves are experimental and may be changed in future time so always keep an eye out.

If you decide to change the curve yourself smoothing out the curve seems to produce more jitter. Tried to earlier and it just made it feel jittery again.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
To decrease jitter even further put in-game deadzone to large then use boost 3350 on both Hip and ADS.

Clips to come soon.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
To decrease jitter even further put in-game deadzone to large then use boost 3350 on both Hip and ADS.

Clips to come soon.

3500 on hip
3600 on ADS
My bad did it on firing range and seems to be different in a proper game due to servers?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

Offline KO Poopstain

• GT: FinchBBQLLC
    • View Profile
    • Ewix
  • Gamertag: GreybeardBBQ
  • PSN ID: Stain21

Clips to come soon.

the look DZ, movement DZ or Both?

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
Is this set up with the new ST?

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
Looks promising but a tad too low on the fov for me nd the curve throws me off with the acceleration.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

Clips to come soon.

the look DZ, movement DZ or Both?
Look deadzone large, 3500/3600 boost depending on game servers.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Is this set up with the new ST?
Latest PS4 ST. Xbox ST just doesn’t feel as smooth for the linear response curve.

Looks promising but a tad too low on the fov for me nd the curve throws me off with the acceleration.

The FoV makes the games performance improve drastically. When the games not clunky neither is the aiming  8) . I use to play on 104 but always felt like the game felt like 30fps put it to 86 and game feels way better.

Also, on another note just was testing out the settings a bit further and it seems like the aim assist can be slightly overpowered, I flicked onto a player and stopped moving my mouse whilst the AA gently did it’s thing.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Latest update:
After attempting to try this kind of setup on the Titanfall 2 ST in hopes of a better experience? That is simply not the case as micromovements are insanely inflated with it, this changed my perception of the linear response curve. Making me adjust my curve and can I tell you it was possibly the greatest thing I did for this configuration, aiming feels OP, very minimal jitter. So here it is. Anything not specified here has been covered in older replies or original thread

In-game
86 FOV
Small look deadzone (using the large deadzone required a boost of around 3500 but changed varying on server. Too much of a changing variable for it to stay in the config)

Hip
11.70 Default (you can adjust sens but complete different aiming feeling)
13 smoothing
0 boost
Curve
X5BC:gACAGYBLgK+BE4F3gliDkoTJhf6HMAf8CMgJlApgCywL+AzEDZAOXA8oD/QQwBGMElgTJBPwFLwViBZUFyAX7Bi4GYQaUBscG+gctB2AHkwfGB/kILAhfCJIIxQj4CSsJXgmRCcQ:X5BC

ADS
8.00 Default
13 smoothing
0 boost
Curve
X5BC:gACAGYBLgK+BE4F3gliDkoTJhf6HMAf8CMgJlApgCywL+AzEDZAOXA8oD/QQwBGMElgTJBPwFLwViBZUFyAX7Bi4GYQaUBscG+gctB2AHkwfGB/kILAhfCJIIxQj4CSsJXgmRCcQ:X5BC

Media
Mainly to showcase a win, OldManClutch was also using this setup currently.

Profile Code
X5C: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:X5C

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Annoying I know, but further changes
X5BC:gACAHoBBgK+BE4F3gliDkoTJhf6HMAf8CMgJlApgCywL+AzEDZAOXA8oD/QQwBGMElgTJBPwFLwViBZUFyAX7Bi4GYQaUBscG+gctB2AHkwfGB/kILAhfCJIIxQj4CSsJXgmRCcQ:X5BC

New curve for both hip and ADS (even less jitter than one on last reply)

8.50 ads sens
12 hip sens
SAB 0 for both not off.

Offline hurtmep1nty

• Much like you, I have opinions.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
  • Gamertag: Doomthulsa
So far so good on this one.... might need just a few tweaks to be perfect. Aim is on point yet controllable.. keep the updates coming...
What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOQAwADgAMAA0AAAAGABBAHAAZQB4ACAATABlAGcAZQBuAGQAcwAAAAEBAAAAAAAAAAYASABpAHABAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAEsABkAAEAAAANAAAAAAAAAIAAgB6AQYCvgROBd4JYg5KEyYX+hzAH/AjICZQKYAssC/gMxA2QDlwPKA/0EMARjBJYEyQT8BS8FYgWVBcgF+wYuBmEGlAbHBvoHLQdgB5MHxgf5CCwIXwiSCMUI+AkrCV4JkQnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQfAFiIKAIagRqAmmAagFlAmUIfAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAQAAAAAAAAAAEAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABwAQQBpAG0AIABEAG8AdwBuACAAUwBpAGcAaAB0AQBAAgAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAAZAABAAAADQAAAQAAAACAAIAZgEGAr4ETgXeCWIOShMmF/ocwB/wIyAmUCmALLAv4DMQNkA5cDygP9BDAEYwSWBMkE/AUvBWIFlQXIBfsGLgZhBpQGxwb6By0HYAeTB8YH+QgsCF8IkgjFCPgJKwleCZEJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEHwBYiCgCGoEagJpgGoBZQJlCHwIAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAEAAAAAAAAAABAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMQABQAEAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAc6AKAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADIAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAAzAAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAABdwAZAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAANAABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:X5C

This is where I’m currently at.

Offline King Downing

• i like to click heads
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
  • Gamertag: King of Plebz, ONECLIP1337
Feels incredible on Xbox with 7 smoothing (4K dpi G pro wired) 11.7/8 sens. Default sync. Why no smooth aim transition? And why does smoothing seem to have so much effect on this config? Thanks T.
My clips on Instagram
-
ASUS VP247QG | Logitech G Pro Wired | HyperX Fury S | HyperX CloudX Pro
-
My latest Rainbow 6 Siege Video