XIM Community

Poll

What is your in game low zoom setting for mw?

56 (73.7%)
15 (19.7%)
Other
5 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Ximcos Final MW Warzone Config I 21 Kill Gameplay I 200+ Wins 3+ kd  (Read 11059 times)

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
    • Check out my Youtube for more XIM gameplay!
  • PSN ID: Ximco
Guys,

I spent the whole day trying out different configs posted on the forum. Went though about 6 of them and I can tell you, this one is without a doubt the ABSOLUTE BEST one Iíve come across. I kid you not! I played a few matches and everything is perfect, the recoil control, the movement. AMAZING!

Gunner, bro. Thank you so much for sharing this. I just adjusted my sens to my DPI (I play lower DPI) and the rest was as is and this is so so so good! Iím gonna try this for warzone tomorrow and reply but for MP, this is my def go to

Glad you enjoy it i played low dpi for the longest time till a buddy show me the turn speed test high dpi feels so pc like and really out performs low dpi in when it comes to turn speed give it a try 👌🏽
Xim Apex + T2 | Omen 27 in Monitor | Astro A40 | GMMK 60% Kalih Box Blacks  | CM MM710

Offline vikram_101

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: sCorpionByte_
Just tried this config and it feels really good.
Just the sensitivities were a little low for me :)
Really feels good, will try for some days and complete my feedback!!
XIM Apex - PS4 Pro - G502 12k DPI 1000Hz - Razer Orbweaver

Online jack664066

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VitaFly
What is your hip sensitivity or ads sensitivity and curve?

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
Hey Gxnner, have you tried on Dynamic instead of Linear? to me it feel's a tad bit better the movements.

Offline HooshHearted

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: HooshHearted
I'm getting an error when I try to paste the full config. Manager version 5.00.20190804  and FW 5.00.20200307. Any thoughts to why?

Offline vikram_101

• View Profile
Hello,
I love the config, but Iím using Orbweaver so generally after pasting a config I remap all my buttons.
But with config I have a problem
After mapping suddenly at times the map pops up. This happens randomly, I cannot PinPoint which action does it .. I think some mouse and movement button is mapped.
Tried to check every mapping but couldnít find it.
Any guesses, sorry sounds very trivial ..

Offline crackedAF

• View Profile
Hello,
I love the config, but Iím using Orbweaver so generally after pasting a config I remap all my buttons.
But with config I have a problem
After mapping suddenly at times the map pops up. This happens randomly, I cannot PinPoint which action does it .. I think some mouse and movement button is mapped.
Tried to check every mapping but couldnít find it.
Any guesses, sorry sounds very trivial ..

On HIP and ADS just double check if anything you want is accidentally binded, and check for auxiliary's

Offline vikram_101

• View Profile
Thanks, but I checked the whole config and there are no Auxiliary in this profile :(

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
Thanks, but I checked the whole config and there are no Auxiliary in this profile :(

It was binded to mouse wheel up for map mouse wheel down for ping I assume you have a mouse wheel that moves a lot if that doesnít fix it I do run auxiliaries for my map sometimes binded on my numpad try rebinding  those.
Xim Apex + T2 | Omen 27 in Monitor | Astro A40 | GMMK 60% Kalih Box Blacks  | CM MM710

Offline vikram_101

• View Profile
Thank you!! It was the mouse wheel :)))
Absolutely love the config. Have bumped hip fire and Ads a little and live the config!!

Offline m1243675149

• View Profile
hi i am using this config but I find a serious problem I donĒt know itís only me or what. When I using semi auto weapon such as pistol or some sniper I got jammed sometimes which make me not able to shoot. Itís was really frustrating. I try many ways and still canĒt fix it.

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
Hey Gxnner, have you tried on Dynamic instead of Linear? to me it feel's a tad bit better the movements.

What dpi are you using with dynamic in down to try it

Offline King Downing

• i like to click heads
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
  • Gamertag: King of Plebz, ONECLIP1337
u use an xxl mousepad and this config runs great so far. thanks!
My clips on Instagram
-
ASUS VP247QG | Logitech G Pro Wired | HyperX Fury S | HyperX CloudX Pro
-
My latest Rainbow 6 Siege Video

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
Been using it for a bit now but the latest update has changed something. Has anyone tried to fix or change this set up to adapt to whatever the new update brought in

Offline Pyro

• View Profile
Been using it for a bit now but the latest update has changed something. Has anyone tried to fix or change this set up to adapt to whatever the new update brought in

Same here.  Seen a degrade on performance that happened sometime over the last week (PS4 Pro).  Shame as this was my go to.  I'm now getting a little better performance using the MJFame based builds, which was the opposite a month ago.  It's so getting old the changes these games make.  Is it because of "us" that they keep making these changes?  To throw us off?  Is it placebo cause we're all crazy? LOL.

Admin