XIM Community

Poll

What is your in game low zoom setting for mw?

53 (72.6%)
15 (20.5%)
Other
5 (6.8%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Ximcos Final MW Warzone Config I 21 Kill Gameplay I 200+ Wins 3+ kd  (Read 9528 times)

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
    • Sub to my YT for high kill gameplay!
  • PSN ID: Ximco
Thanks for sharing. What's your deadline?

Sorry i mean deadzone

And what about xbox st?if it was 0.2 and now 0.5 ps5 and 0.7 xbox then the default for xbox was 0.4?or 0.2?

Possibly the deadzone on a Xbox controller is naturally larger normally due to higher stick resolution the devs will release a config guide soon. Iíve been using .3 feels great still off slightly Iíve tried a lot of different deadzones and Iím going to stick with .3 till they update it.

So for PS4 u using 0.3 now? Because om rocking ur condig since the new season and its great. Using deadzone 0.2 right now.

At this point itís all preference a lot of deadzones feel decent anywhere between .02 and .08 you should be ok theyíll update the st soon the mechanics feel different
Xim Apex | Omen 27 in Monitor | Astro A40 w/ Mix Amp | GMMK 60% Gateron Reds
| Model D | Glorious XXL Soft Pad | Razer Mouse Bungie

Offline Dels95

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dels95
Hey Gxnner,
Noticed in one of your comments on yt you rated the Model D mouse over the Logitech g pro/g502. Is it much better ? Looking at changing mouse

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
Have always stuck with RML for profiles, but tried this one out.. it's been a couple weeks now and I can't use any other profile now.

Everything feel's so buttery smooth. - Thanks alot man!

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
Hey Gxnner,
Noticed in one of your comments on yt you rated the Model D mouse over the Logitech g pro/g502. Is it much better ? Looking at changing mouse

Itís the lightest ergo on the market works great perfect for big hands comes w a para cord n g skate similar feet for half the price

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
Have always stuck with RML for profiles, but tried this one out.. it's been a couple weeks now and I can't use any other profile now.

Try 250 hz on xim with same set up your running and let me know what you think .02 in game and lmk what you think. Thanks for giving the config a try 👌🏽

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile

Youíre a smart man, this setup is definitely dynamite!

Offline Notedly

• View Profile
Is there a readon u unchecked the smooth aim transition?

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
aim assist has a mind of its own and smooth aim transition can get in the way is the easiest way to explain it

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
aim assist has a mind of its own and smooth aim transition can get in the way is the easiest way to explain it

This is actually a good point and I've played with this a few times trying to determine if there really is a difference. I can't say I've noticed anything, but I'd love others opinions on this as well.

Also, Gxnner... I'd like to get some community feedback on a few different setups. I will be using the curves you're currently using as one of them. I just wanted to let you know. I'm not trying to suggest there's a better setup out there. On the contrary, I'm personally torn between several different curves and its driving me nuts.

Cheers!

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile

This is actually a good point and I've played with this a few times trying to determine if there really is a difference. I can't say I've noticed anything, but I'd love others opinions on this as well.

Also, Gxnner... I'd like to get some community feedback on a few different setups. I will be using the curves you're currently using as one of them. I just wanted to let you know. I'm not trying to suggest there's a better setup out there. On the contrary, I'm personally torn between several different curves and its driving me nuts.

Cheers!

Iím always willing to try something new shoot me a pm

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
Does Gunners config work equally well for mp?

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
Does Gunners config work equally well for mp?

Yes sir

Offline ranger79

• View Profile
Quick question is inherit checked on the ads menu?

Offline Gxnner

• View Profile
Quick question is inherit checked on the ads menu?

Yes copy and paste the whole config if your not sure about in app settings. Lmk what you think.

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
Guys,

I spent the whole day trying out different configs posted on the forum. Went though about 6 of them and I can tell you, this one is without a doubt the ABSOLUTE BEST one Iíve come across. I kid you not! I played a few matches and everything is perfect, the recoil control, the movement. AMAZING!

Gunner, bro. Thank you so much for sharing this. I just adjusted my sens to my DPI (I play lower DPI) and the rest was as is and this is so so so good! Iím gonna try this for warzone tomorrow and reply but for MP, this is my def go to

Admin