XIM Community

NEW BETA  (Read 8590 times)

Offline FalsE_Clan

• King Of toxiC tOwn.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: FalsE_Risk
Re: NEW BETA
« Reply #30 on: 07:20 PM - 06/05/20 »
I know exactly what you mean. I'm a top 500 hitscan in overwatch and my friends and I complain about this alot. How we miss the old feel of xim. And wrote a post to the game support and they told they can't revert it back and some stuff.
console pro player and the proud leader of clan FalsE.

mouse: Razer basilisk.
keyboard: Logitech G213

Offline TuxHood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: senseiaries
  • PSN ID: TuxHood_
« Reply #31 on: 02:44 PM - 06/22/20 »
I have an idea for a feature you could bring to the Xim. Basically, for the games with poor aim mechanic, put a feature where we can increase the base right analog stick, like setting to a start point of 5% or less. I am asking for this for the games like the Division 2, when you try to make a custom generic alpha settings to theoretically achieve 1:1 aim movement using the GoodAimButATankMain technique, I feel like really slow movements from my mouse won't respond into the game, causing some weird aim feeling.
Mouse: Razer Basilisk Ultimate

Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #32 on: 03:00 PM - 06/22/20 »
Welcome to the community. We have an Expert setting called "Boost". Is this what you are interested in?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline TuxHood

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 03:38 PM - 06/22/20 »
I already experienced the settings with boost and even with that, it feel like very slow movements are not responding. I will continue to make some test with the settings and I will let you know if I managed to correct the Division 2 ST. If not, I will come with the same response.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #34 on: 03:46 PM - 06/22/20 »
What you're requesting is Boost, it inflates the deadzone of the right stick. You need to work in fairly large increments of 500 to 1000.

You can also try moving the lowest point on a Ballistics Curve up the Y axis.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline TuxHood

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04:00 PM - 06/22/20 »
Thanks for the advice. When I was testing the custom ST, I re-watch your boost tutorial and realize something that I thought impossible (I never increase with big value anything). By the end of the day, I think I will upload a Division 2 config, since this game never receive a new sens update since the release. Hope people will like it! :)