XIM Community

NEW BETA  (Read 8548 times)

Offline darkleos012345

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TR-BoZKurT-CcC
NEW BETA
« on: 07:50 PM - 04/21/20 »
What changes and innovations will there be in the next new beta version?
XIM APEX----Ligitech G502 HERO-----Logitech G440-----16.000 DPI-----3.200 DPI-----GameSir-GK100 KEYBOARD-----42inc TV-----PS4 PRO-----PS4
[[ COD WARZONE ]]

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: NEW BETA
« Reply #1 on: 10:13 PM - 04/21/20 »
We aren't working on a Beta right now, but, suggestions are always welcome. :)
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:27 PM - 04/22/20 »
We aren't working on a Beta right now, but, suggestions are always welcome. :)

What about adding a future  just to copy someone  sense and stuff with out the button layout  ? So everything but the button lay outs

Offline NukeDaKilla

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Nukedak1lla
« Reply #3 on: 03:02 PM - 04/22/20 »
Obsessive... This may be a perfect time... please if you can make an firmware for STV1 for xim apex please. There are plenty of others who have said they also would like to see a STV1 build for xim apex as it works well for certain games and when I was at my best I used STV1. With the new stv2 and all the xim apex features i cannot and have not been able to replicate that feel.. I've tried everything  been overr a year now please... what i used to do with stv1 is i would lower my dpi and raise the xim sensitivity until I found my perfect xim sensitivity.. but i would set those 2 settings up to create  a very very small amount of mouse jitter I guess you could call it like it would be almost unnoticeable kinda notch pixel to pixel movement but yet not enough to actually skip over a character models head. that's way too much, smaller than that and what that would do is still give you maximum hit potential and accuracy while fully COMPLETELY eliminating the aa bubble but providing you with the full aa over the Actual character models.. which was insane.. also it felt less floaty and there are obviously other things we could add here.. but that being the main one.. the xim apex has nice features I agree. But at the end of the day I cant get my xim to feel the way I want.. the way it used to.. I even went and bought a xim4 if you remember just to find out it too was tainted by stv2.. and you'll may like it that's fine.. but how would you like if someone went to your house and put their settings on your game setup and said okay there it is.. play like that. You don't get a choice anymore because I think that's better lol..

Offline NukeDaKilla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:13 PM - 04/22/20 »
The amount of mouse resolution and smoothness is cool but unnecessary cause the way I played was I liked tiny little gaps in my mouse movement which was designed to matched how my eyes perceive and how my hand moves to acquire targeting also minimized time it took to snap on to a target while maintaining a sensitivity that I could have an insane amount of accuracy with and the bonus is how it cut through the aa bubble but still left you with the aa over character models.. steady aim is nice but it doesn't give me that micro notch pixel to pixel mouse movement I am talking about and also it makes the algorithm of the game thrown off which is never good.. also unnecessary when all you have to do with the old xim4 was what I'm telling you .. lowering the dpi or raising the xim sensitivity or both created a mouse jitter.. that jitter was the secret.. it was your friend when you could find that sweet spot.. I knew how to do it.. xim apex you can run low dpi but is still feels smooth I can set 500 xin sens.. still feels smooth... I don't want that..

Offline NukeDaKilla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:17 PM - 04/22/20 »
Sounds crazy I know. But the micro jitter is unnoticeable and on a game like destiny or call of duty you could mouse over a character models head with ease... and it wouldn't jump enough to miss his head .. I wish I could show you'll what I'm saying like it had like 8 notches on his face  before you missed... so weird to explain this without making a video but I just don't have any of the things I need to make videos let alone the firmware itself which I believe was.. 20141114. I need to able to use this firmware on xim apex

Offline NukeDaKilla

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:24 PM - 04/22/20 »
So weird I know but I was able to not only set a sensitivity to aim optiminaly but also customize the pixel to pixel mouse movement to suit my needs I basically created how a mouse performs according to my liking.. like i invented the mouse lol. Cause i am not a PC gamer i never was. But if you saw me play destiny back in 2014 when i was the leader of final boss or play battlefield hardline.. it was insane
Also one other thing to add why do I have to enable expert configuration and choose a polling rate just to access the secondary on my buttons on my keybinds I think that's unnecessary what if I don't want to do all that what if I don't want to have to choose any pulling rates or anyting I think that you should be able to access your secondary buttons without having to enable the expert configuration.
« Last Edit: 03:40 PM - 04/22/20 by NukeDaKilla »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #7 on: 03:52 PM - 04/22/20 »
Nuke - the Steady Aim XIM4 experimental builds were an attempt to recreate STv1 by quantising input to a lower resolution. SA on XIM APEX does the same thing.

XIM APEX at 125Hz Response Rate and Sync at Default is a XIM4 from a mechanical perspective. Alternately, use Sync Off and set your mouse to 125Hz polling.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline NukeDaKilla

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:57 PM - 04/22/20 »
I never actually tried setting my mouse to 125 Hertz and then turning the sink off with my xim also polling 125 Hertz I just did that right now at 4000 DPI and I turn the Steady Aim up to like 25 and I'm playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare and it seems really good you know let let test this out more.  I'll let you know

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #9 on: 04:59 PM - 04/22/20 »
SA at 25 is insane, 3 or 4 is more appropriate for hitbox entry. What you're basically doing by increasing SA is turning circular movements into squares, so it's best not to overdo it.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline NukeDaKilla

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:01 PM - 04/22/20 »
Lol it is insane
Yeah I'll play with it I have had lots of different configs feel good to me dont get me wrong
Not looking for good tho I'm looking for perfect. Like I once found but yeah I'll try this
Wow man this might just work... if it does I owe you big.. still using sA 25 tho :)
« Last Edit: 05:16 PM - 04/22/20 by NukeDaKilla »

Offline NukeDaKilla

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:36 PM - 04/22/20 »
It mimics maybe the part where you are able to break into the bubble but I still cant get that micro jitter feel.. to where basically I can set the pixel to pixel movement to my own desire.. it will never feel like stv1:(

Offline NukeDaKilla

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06:37 PM - 04/22/20 »
I'm actually depressed over this
Seems like every one else gets what they want.
If it too much of a problem to do it then that's fine
I wish I could substitute what I had with what you'll have done but i just cant i have tried. By eliminating some of the pixels from my mouse movement I was able to combat as to a finer tuning without sacrificing anything at all.. nothing... no accuracy sacrificing no diagonal movement sacrificing... and you could really see it so clearly when control recoil over a character model with aim assist. But the most important part I need to EMPHASIZE is the pixel skipping the micro jitter... SA wont give me that..
Wha made the xim OP was this feature in my opinion
« Last Edit: 06:47 PM - 04/22/20 by NukeDaKilla »

Offline NukeDaKilla

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 06:49 PM - 04/22/20 »
I am so done man.. been complaining about this for over a year.... I cant believe this is how life works someone always has to change something I don't think you understand how much frustration and time I put into this xim apex to try to mimic that old feel there's clearly a difference between the STV1 and Stv2 and I should be able as a customer to choose which one I wanted. Like I said if I came to your house and changed your polling or dpi and told you that was it and you couldn't change it then you be pissed ..lol I feel like this is what's happened ... and your "attempt to mimic with SA was good but that little part where I actually fine tuned my aim was cut out of the equation.. which was my ability to skip or take out or manipulate the pixel to pixel movement to suit my dexterity my perception and my ability to perform at the level I used to..
This also happened as a BONUS to help with the aa bubble..
And by the way my gameplay is insane man I got videos crazy videos but I dont ever feel comfortable doing it
I got videos of me sniping dudes out of vehicles and helicopters in cod warzobe I could post right now... but I still dont like the new feel
« Last Edit: 06:59 PM - 04/22/20 by NukeDaKilla »

Offline NukeDaKilla

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07:02 PM - 04/22/20 »
https://youtu.be/YCEliHTTkYs
https://youtu.be/EiXN-OGwxw4
https://youtu.be/zVTU7MN3aws
https://youtu.be/UcmY_U6pbcM

So dont ever think I suck.. I far from suck bro... matter of fact when a person who plays at my calibur is taking his time to speak and complain I should get alot more respect than I do.. cause in reality all you'll do is listen to noobs
I been in optic gaming in 2007 for gears of war MLG played on main stage I was #1 for socom 2 back when all we had was game battles I was #3 FOR TITANFALL faced off against gamesager and type z and team reign.. i can name everyone who was there chaser HM, IFurian, shindeon, image breaker, I can do that for most competitive games in which I was there competing in. I was the leader of final boss for destiny.. and when I say something it's like nobody hears me on this forum.. like it don't matter.. but you'll listen to a noob
So yes these are great shots the xim works great cool. But I still would like to be able to try out STV1 if possible... I think that it may work well with some games
And I'm not saying this or posting these videos just to brag but I already know how y'all are you'll be like well nuke you said it was good and your other post yeah it's good look at the videos it is nice is M Apex is nice okay cool but that's still not my point I could be doing better than those videos
« Last Edit: 07:18 PM - 04/22/20 by NukeDaKilla »

Admin