XIM Community

MW ST  (Read 6455 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: MW ST
« Reply #75 on: 09:54 AM - 04/14/20 »
https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/g0htuo/my_aim_has_declined_so_quickly_since_season_3s/

"My controller settings randomly switched after I started a game of Warzone, changed my sens and aim assist settings as well as the response type."

"Same here! It's like my sensitivity got turned up I'm missing my targets at close range now it's weird something was definitely changed during the season 3 update."

"I thought I was the only one... my friend has also been saying the same thing. I rarely close one on ones bc I run an MP7 with fast ADS but now my aim is just off and I keep losing those one on ones. It really feels like the opponent is seeing me .5 seconds before I see them. Itís frustrating to say the least"

I think it was the game update guys that f*cked everything up.

I am not surprised. Just have to wait for another game update that fixes this last one. Lol. Maybe itís time to take a break. Read some of those comments on reddit. Unreal...

*whew*

I'm glad there is an explanation now. I ran extensive testing on Hip and ADS in both MP and Warzone yesterday and didn't find any difference in the test results compared to previous training data. With this being experienced by regular players and it being spontaneous this may explain why I didn't run into the issue.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Online d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #76 on: 10:02 AM - 04/14/20 »
As suspected then, no changes.

Thanks Mist.

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: FiveOVader
« Reply #77 on: 10:12 AM - 04/14/20 »
Awesome thanks Mist!. I will check my other ingame settings. I did notice the servers are being bogged down from all the ISP providers since everybody is on a stay at home order they are playing online.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #78 on: 11:37 AM - 04/14/20 »
https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/g0htuo/my_aim_has_declined_so_quickly_since_season_3s/

"My controller settings randomly switched after I started a game of Warzone, changed my sens and aim assist settings as well as the response type."

"Same here! It's like my sensitivity got turned up I'm missing my targets at close range now it's weird something was definitely changed during the season 3 update."

"I thought I was the only one... my friend has also been saying the same thing. I rarely close one on ones bc I run an MP7 with fast ADS but now my aim is just off and I keep losing those one on ones. It really feels like the opponent is seeing me .5 seconds before I see them. Itís frustrating to say the least"

I am not surprised. Just have to wait for another game update that fixes this last one. Lol. Maybe itís time to take a break. Read some of those comments on reddit. Unreal...

*whew*

I'm glad there is an explanation now. I ran extensive testing on Hip and ADS in both MP and Warzone yesterday and didn't find any difference in the test results compared to previous training data. With this being experienced by regular players and it being spontaneous this may explain why I didn't run into the issue.

I appreciate your extensive testing mist. Call me crazy,  However I still feel that micromovements are broken on xbox one x. I started seeing this problem after the last ST dropped. This was before the last update for MW which dropped on April 8th. Everything before the last ST ran smoothly. Itís exactly how havoxx explained it in the start of the thread. Besides the fact that the game update has made it almost unplayable now in MP. Now I looked back at some posts to verify this and the dates I posted having problems was way before the MW update and just after the ST dropped. Not sure why this is happening but I managed to revert my XIM to factory settings and started all over again. Downloaded the latest XIM Manager and Firmware. There is still an issue here. The only thing I can think of if my XIM Apex is bad and need a new one. Is there a way I can send you something to see if there is perhaps a problem with my apex?

Offline qcrambo

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 11:50 AM - 04/14/20 »

*whew*

*whew*

I appreciate your extensive testing mist. Call me crazy,  However I still feel that micromovements are broken on xbox one x. I started seeing this problem after the last ST dropped. This was before the last update for MW which dropped on April 8th. Everything before the last ST ran smoothly. Itís exactly how havoxx explained it in the start of the thread. Besides the fact that the game update has made it almost unplayable now in MP. Now I looked back at some posts to verify this and the dates I posted having problems was way before the MW update and just after the ST dropped. Not sure why this is happening but I managed to revert my XIM to factory settings and started all over again. Downloaded the latest XIM Manager and Firmware. There is still an issue here. The only thing I can think of if my XIM Apex is bad and need a new one. Is there a way I can send you something to see if there is perhaps a problem with my apex?

Firstly thank you mist for checking that out.

Secondly, havooxxx you should buy a new xim apex. Probably head broken just like obiwen kenoby.

talents > settings

But thank you helping the community here to get the best out of it.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 11:57 AM - 04/14/20 »
Ease up nutswinger.... what are you like 10 years old? Canít respect anyone else you probably donít have any self respect.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 12:02 PM - 04/14/20 »
Thanks for looking mist :). I seen about 20+ thread about this on reddit, So what ever they did was massive mistake. I am sorry for the confusion and blaming the xim, but it is the first thing to come to mind when a issue occurs. Your the true hero.

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 04:09 AM - 04/16/20 »
Like I said, nothing wrong with the ST... Smh, there are bots everywhere 👍🏻

Offline year0

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 03:58 AM - 04/21/20 »
to be honest, ever sense the newest MW ST update NOT game UPDATE, small micro movements feel broken. I feel like there is a tiny little box in the middle of my screen and when moving the mouse from 1 x 1 pixel left to right or up and down, it feels like it can not get out of this box, and when you do get out of that box you get out of that box, your movement feels like you just stopped your mouse and moved it 1 x 1 - .02 or + .02. like it skipped a small amount of speed. It almost feels like your mouse is unresponsive. I recently just bought a new logitech g502 hero (just swapped my old mouse with a new one from walmart and returned it lol) the same issue occurs. many people can not notice this, but this happens with every single sync once you reach a certain point of the max turn speed even with small micro movements.I tried  every single dpi from 2k all the way to 16k, and no matter what i do causes this issue. This only happens on ADS settings as you previous stated. I am on xbox.

Does it improve if you try focussed AA?

What i am describing has nothing to do with aim assist in this game. The cause and effect happen right after aiming down sight and A simple movement from the center of the screen left, right, up and down.  If you did not notice this on xbox before you will now. As soon as you get out of that square, your movement feels stuck, like you have to force your way out of that particular position of the mouse to another position.

Youíre right I misread what you said as having a small box in the centre of the target lol
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 08:14 AM - 04/21/20 »
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=86835.0

Read what Obsessive and RML posted. You will notice this with slow mouse movements.

Offline Professor5180

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 10:41 PM - 04/22/20 »
Is this problem inherit with only Xbox one x or PS4 with MW? 

Admin