XIM Community

MW ST  (Read 5974 times)

Offline JE77

• View Profile
Re: MW ST
« Reply #60 on: 01:53 PM - 04/12/20 »
Havoxx couldn't have described the problem better than he did. Now this isn't about doing good or bad or about the best stats and how you guys "rock peoples". No one is whining. To be honest some of us can do well with the crappiest settings. We all use a Xim here and anyone can do well. No need for negativity. When you are use to a device and know when it works best at it's full potential and there is a problem you will know. And it's more so the experience and how smooth it runs not stats and how big your scrotum is. So please unless you have anything positive to say then i suggest you keep it to yourself.

I am 100% behind havoxx. I still play and do really well and 9 out 10 times im on top in MP. A gunship every game...etc

However the problem still persists.

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEADS

THE ST WORKS FINE

GROW UP AND NUT UP

GET BETTER AT THE GAME

Offline SPIDERDOG PR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SPIDERDOG PR
« Reply #61 on: 02:07 PM - 04/12/20 »
You guys are so ignorant and so egotistic, nobody is talking about that they canít play because of the ST problem, they are just pointing out a problem so it can be fixed and create consistency with the performance expected of such device. You guys really need some help when you all have to front is with a video gameí a stats lol, no one careeeeees.

Offline Baileyk599

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kam Too Liberal
« Reply #62 on: 02:10 PM - 04/12/20 »
I swear why do I even bother with this community....... itís so @#$% TOXIC SMH

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #63 on: 02:12 PM - 04/12/20 »
He didnít even listen to a word I said as heís probably sipping on his whiskey. 🤣

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 02:17 PM - 04/12/20 »
He didnít even listen to a word I said as heís probably sipping on his whiskey. 🤣

Def still drinking, there is nothing else to do rn anyways 😂. Iím done being toxic, it just sickens me when I come onto these forums and see everyone @#$% about the ST when Mist puts all his hard work, time, and effort into this. Be thankful for what you got.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 02:21 PM - 04/12/20 »
You are obviously drunk and missing the point! You donít even deserve a quote. 😂😂 Too drunk to even notice anything at all.

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 02:23 PM - 04/12/20 »
You are obviously drunk and missing the point! You donít even deserve a quote. 😂😂 Too drunk to even notice anything at all.

I need to stop drinking 🙄

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 02:23 PM - 04/12/20 »
I swear why do I even bother with this community....... itís so @#$% TOXIC SMH

Itís all good Bailey Stay positive mate.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 02:32 PM - 04/12/20 »
You guys are so ignorant and so egotistic, nobody is talking about that they canít play because of the ST problem, they are just pointing out a problem so it can be fixed and create consistency with the performance expected of such device. You guys really need some help when you all have to front is with a video gameí a stats lol, no one careeeeees.

+1

Offline NesQuik

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 08:15 PM - 04/12/20 »

Def still drinking, there is nothing else to do rn anyways 😂. Iím done being toxic, it just sickens me when I come onto these forums and see everyone @#$% about the ST when Mist puts all his hard work, time, and effort into this. Be thankful for what you got.

Frankly share the link for the xim settings i would love to try it out, thanks.

Offline InZane

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 09:53 PM - 04/12/20 »
I can confirm that there's an issue like havoxxx explained. I played some regular mp today for the first time since Warzone released and immediately noticed something was wrong.
I can't say that I noticed the same issue that much playing warzone, maybe because I use a different ads sens on warzone.
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 09:55 PM - 04/12/20 »
I haven't noticed a difference myself why don't the Admins look at this no one has said anything.

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: FB_FiveOVader
« Reply #72 on: 05:03 AM - 04/13/20 »
I can confirm that there's an issue like havoxxx explained. I played some regular mp today for the first time since Warzone released and immediately noticed something was wrong.
I can't say that I noticed the same issue that much playing warzone, maybe because I use a different ads sens on warzone.

Yea I agree. If you have to change the translator to us HIP to get a better XIM feel something is off. When I have use ADS translator doesnít matter what I set the settings at it doesnít fix anything.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 05:04 PM - 04/13/20 »
https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/g0htuo/my_aim_has_declined_so_quickly_since_season_3s/

"My controller settings randomly switched after I started a game of Warzone, changed my sens and aim assist settings as well as the response type."

"Same here! It's like my sensitivity got turned up I'm missing my targets at close range now it's weird something was definitely changed during the season 3 update."

"I thought I was the only one... my friend has also been saying the same thing. I rarely close one on ones bc I run an MP7 with fast ADS but now my aim is just off and I keep losing those one on ones. It really feels like the opponent is seeing me .5 seconds before I see them. Itís frustrating to say the least"

I think it was the game update guys that f*cked everything up.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 11:02 PM - 04/13/20 »
I am not surprised. Just have to wait for another game update that fixes this last one. Lol. Maybe itís time to take a break. Read some of those comments on reddit. Unreal...

Admin