XIM Community

MW ST  (Read 5980 times)

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: FB_FiveOVader
Re: MW ST
« Reply #15 on: 02:45 PM - 04/09/20 »
Could this have something to do with the deadzone on both consoles?

What the issue is I am thinking is, MP and WZ use 2 different FOV's. Your sensitivity is based on value of what the FOV is set at. So if MP is locked at 60 FOV, and WZ is locked at 65, there might be a chance that the issue is being caused because of this.

I did see this in another thread discussing changes on deadzone and FOV for Xbox. Believe it was Mist.

If this is the case, assuming we would basically need two STís

One for MP and another for Warzone??

I havenít seen any. Kinda getting frustrated with things changing all the time. If it was not for ramped up hack fest on PC I would just switch over.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #16 on: 03:30 PM - 04/09/20 »
Be patient mate! I have been a user since xim3 days. They are on top of it. Could be a simple fix.

This is why I donít play warzone due to crossplay and hackers on pc. Only play MP

Online d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #17 on: 03:43 PM - 04/09/20 »
Not playing atm, taking a break from all gaming.

However Ace says in this video they may have stealth nerfed some guns in warzone like the m4 and mp7

Maybe its that? Have you tried using different guns.

Equally of course they could have stealth changed aiming

https://youtu.be/mTZ_UWbRe6s

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08:02 PM - 04/09/20 »
Not playing atm, taking a break from all gaming.

However Ace says in this video they may have stealth nerfed some guns in warzone like the m4 and mp7

Maybe its that? Have you tried using different guns.

Equally of course they could have stealth changed aiming

https://youtu.be/mTZ_UWbRe6s

Yea all guns. Aim is off, jumping into windows and movement.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08:37 PM - 04/09/20 »
100% confirmed there is something off about aiming ever since the latest patch season 3..  as havoxx described the aiming is very inconsistent and gets ďstuckĒ they might have changed the mechanics of FOV which is throwing off the aiming in general.

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11:02 PM - 04/09/20 »
What the issue is I am thinking is, MP and WZ use 2 different FOV's. Your sensitivity is based on value of what the FOV is set at. So if MP is locked at 60 FOV, and WZ is locked at 65, there might be a chance that the issue is being caused because of this.

It's true MP and WZ have different FOV they probably lowered it on WZ to get better performance for such a big map.
When comparing with PC it's 80 FOV on WZ and 90 FOV on Multiplayer for PS4.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03:32 AM - 04/10/20 »
I bet it has something to do with this!  ;)

Re: New MW ST out! Share your configs!

ę Reply #18 on: 09:29 AM - 03/24/20 Ľ
Quote from: havoxxx on 07:47 PM - 03/23/20
Mist what is different about the deadzone? there should of been absolutely no differences.

The deadzone on X1 is now approximately 1000 larger, less so on PS4 but both platforms had deadzone issues with micro movement at 1.0 sensitivity with the previous support.

The change was more noticeable on X1 and we don't know when the change went through. It didn't necessarily have to come with the Warzone update so things could feel the same as before Warzone. The game's FoV has also changed from when it was last supported, it's been lowered.

Offline BUNGEE

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09:33 AM - 04/10/20 »
Ps4 user. After a few hours of playing, something is denitely off indeed. You notice it especially in gunfight, crosshair bouncing off the target, micro movement feels like mud etc. It can be the servers or fov. But the consistency is absolutely gone, aiming wise.

Offline Baileyk599

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kam Too Liberal
« Reply #23 on: 11:16 AM - 04/10/20 »
What do you think MIST?

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11:17 AM - 04/10/20 »
What do you think MIST?

We need mist to help! Has anybody PMed Him?

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11:30 AM - 04/10/20 »
If they havenít responded in this thread odds are they are looking into it and maybe is not a simple task afterall.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 12:52 PM - 04/10/20 »
What i did for sense the this is an ADS issue. I just changed the "Use ADS Translator" to "Use HIP Translator".. No issues so far, just feels  different.

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 03:04 PM - 04/10/20 »
What i did for sense the this is an ADS issue. I just changed the "Use ADS Translator" to "Use HIP Translator".. No issues so far, just feels  different.

So change ADS to use hip translator. I will try that out hope we can figure something out soon.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 03:09 PM - 04/10/20 »

So change ADS to use hip translator. I will try that out hope we can figure something out soon.

Yeah i mean it is smooth but i had to bump the ADS in game to 2.00 and change everything but i mean its good enough for now... I cant take the basic ST ADS. feels awful no matter what i do.

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:25 PM - 04/10/20 »

Yeah i mean it is smooth but i had to bump the ADS in game to 2.00 and change everything but i mean its good enough for now... I cant take the basic ST ADS. feels awful no matter what i do.

I can confirm that changing that did wonders. I need to up my in game ADS now. I just upped it in the XIM profile which did not do much. I am gonna change it to 2.0 tomorrow and leave the settings on XIM at 25. Your a life saver