XIM Community

MW ST  (Read 5686 times)

Offline Baileyk599

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kam Too Liberal
MW ST
« on: 07:51 PM - 04/08/20 »
Hello fellow XIM gamers, has anyone else felt that the MW ST ADS is in my words ďwonkyĒ as of recent. Itís feeling sticky the aim and not as precise as it was almost a week ago.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: MW ST
« Reply #1 on: 08:34 PM - 04/08/20 »
to be honest, ever sense the newest MW ST update NOT game UPDATE, small micro movements feel broken. I feel like there is a tiny little box in the middle of my screen and when moving the mouse from 1 x 1 pixel left to right or up and down, it feels like it can not get out of this box, and when you do get out of that box you get out of that box, your movement feels like you just stopped your mouse and moved it 1 x 1 - .02 or + .02. like it skipped a small amount of speed. It almost feels like your mouse is unresponsive. I recently just bought a new logitech g502 hero (just swapped my old mouse with a new one from walmart and returned it lol) the same issue occurs. many people can not notice this, but this happens with every single sync once you reach a certain point of the max turn speed even with small micro movements.I tried  every single dpi from 2k all the way to 16k, and no matter what i do causes this issue. This only happens on ADS settings as you previous stated. I am on xbox.

Offline Baileyk599

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kam Too Liberal
« Reply #2 on: 11:00 PM - 04/08/20 »
12k dpi on Xbox as well and I can definitely feel the ADS being ďoffĒ with how havoc described it.

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: FB_FiveOVader
« Reply #3 on: 04:55 AM - 04/09/20 »
You guys are correct this recent patch changed something big. ADS is horrible and random. I have been using disables config all of last season slaying. Fired up the game after this season 3 update and itís out of wack big time. Iím by no means a XIM expert. I know a lot of people say things changed but I have not posted or noticed this big of a change.

First the sensitivity has increased and feels wild and sluggish. When you ADS and starts shooting the aim is horrible and goes in a different direction then intended. I am not taking the AK47.. I am talking the laser beam M4A1 and the MP7. Itís impossible not to get accurate aim. Not sure if this is a MW ST problem or what but somebody will and needs to figure it out. Iím no XIM expert. Hopefully Disable the king of configs can let us know. May need a retrained ST also. Hopefully something can be changed soon. This feels very off not just something simple that can be adjusted.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
« Reply #4 on: 05:43 AM - 04/09/20 »
100% needs a retrain.

Lost all my old configs and had to use the new ST. Ever since then gameplay has been atrocious. Couldnít quite put my finger on it for a while thought it was the game to be honest. Dropped from #4000 in kills to god knows what.

Mist, please consider taking a look whenever youíre free so I can no longer want to head butt my monitor. Thanks :)

Offline year0

• Still, if YOU believe it helps YOU play better, tf
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
« Reply #5 on: 06:03 AM - 04/09/20 »
to be honest, ever sense the newest MW ST update NOT game UPDATE, small micro movements feel broken. I feel like there is a tiny little box in the middle of my screen and when moving the mouse from 1 x 1 pixel left to right or up and down, it feels like it can not get out of this box, and when you do get out of that box you get out of that box, your movement feels like you just stopped your mouse and moved it 1 x 1 - .02 or + .02. like it skipped a small amount of speed. It almost feels like your mouse is unresponsive. I recently just bought a new logitech g502 hero (just swapped my old mouse with a new one from walmart and returned it lol) the same issue occurs. many people can not notice this, but this happens with every single sync once you reach a certain point of the max turn speed even with small micro movements.I tried  every single dpi from 2k all the way to 16k, and no matter what i do causes this issue. This only happens on ADS settings as you previous stated. I am on xbox.

Does it improve if you try focussed AA?
PS4, Navi, G502 hero

Offline BUNGEE

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:07 AM - 04/09/20 »
Are all you guys on Xbox? Ps4 seems ok so far. A lot of my controller friends are also complaining about their aim being off. Maybe it's the servers? It all started since the season 3 update...

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:50 AM - 04/09/20 »

Does it improve if you try focussed AA?

What i am describing has nothing to do with aim assist in this game. The cause and effect happen right after aiming down sight and A simple movement from the center of the screen left, right, up and down.  If you did not notice this on xbox before you will now. As soon as you get out of that square, your movement feels stuck, like you have to force your way out of that particular position of the mouse to another position.

Are all you guys on Xbox? Ps4 seems ok so far. A lot of my controller friends are also complaining about their aim being off. Maybe it's the servers? It all started since the season 3 update...
This is a xbox related issue, mist released a new ST for xbox controllers. This has nothing to do with the servers or what season it is on.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #8 on: 09:22 AM - 04/09/20 »
1000% I have to agree with havoxx. I noticed this since the last ST update. Something is definitely not right. I have also tried different mice and dpiís and polling rates!

I never had any issues and am always up to date with STís, manager and firmware.

I do run an Xbox One X

Offline carlrobo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:25 AM - 04/09/20 »
I use XB1 Xand just used the st i just downloaded and my god it was off on every gun
so now i got to start all over again and find the best st that i can use :(

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: FB_FiveOVader
« Reply #10 on: 11:39 AM - 04/09/20 »
This is also a PS4 issue. I am having the same issues as you guys the movement is off and feels like your stuck and your up and down axis and aiming is out of control. I am about to head butt my monitor lol. It needs a retrain for sure they made some big changes. Mist help! A lot of people play this. I canít even kill anybody anymore and I was dropping squads like butter lol.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11:52 AM - 04/09/20 »
Could this have something to do with the deadzone on both consoles?

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01:25 PM - 04/09/20 »

What the issue is I am thinking is, MP and WZ use 2 different FOV's. Your sensitivity is based on value of what the FOV is set at. So if MP is locked at 60 FOV, and WZ is locked at 65, there might be a chance that the issue is being caused because of this.

Offline year0

• Still, if YOU believe it helps YOU play better, tf
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
« Reply #13 on: 01:57 PM - 04/09/20 »
This is also a PS4 issue. I am having the same issues as you guys the movement is off and feels like your stuck and your up and down axis and aiming is out of control. I am about to head butt my monitor lol. It needs a retrain for sure they made some big changes. Mist help! A lot of people play this. I canít even kill anybody anymore and I was dropping squads like butter lol.
Yeah, also I have trouble climbing/mounting things. And hit detection is waay down.

PS4, Navi, G502 hero

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02:02 PM - 04/09/20 »

What the issue is I am thinking is, MP and WZ use 2 different FOV's. Your sensitivity is based on value of what the FOV is set at. So if MP is locked at 60 FOV, and WZ is locked at 65, there might be a chance that the issue is being caused because of this.

I did see this in another thread discussing changes on deadzone and FOV for Xbox. Believe it was Mist.

If this is the case, assuming we would basically need two STís

One for MP and another for Warzone??

Admin