XIM Community

MW ST  (Read 5991 times)

Offline vSHiiF7Y

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: v S H ii F 7 Y
Re: MW ST
« Reply #45 on: 04:36 AM - 04/12/20 »
Honestly can someone fix it though? If you use the hip translate for ads it feels even worse and it's starting to get really annoying at this point.

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 04:42 AM - 04/12/20 »
Honestly can someone fix it though? If you use the hip translate for ads it feels even worse and it's starting to get really annoying at this point.

Ive been running hip translator on ads for awhile dropping bodies just notice sense increase after season 3 so just lowered it

Offline lollie

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 05:12 AM - 04/12/20 »
The ST works totally fine, I have been using the same settings since Warzone has dropped and have had no issues at all, itís all in your heads.

180+ wins (Top leaderboards)
4.8k/d
4,000+ kills

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEADS 😂

Mind Sharing your config, so we can try. Thanks in advance

Offline vSHiiF7Y

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: v S H ii F 7 Y
« Reply #48 on: 05:48 AM - 04/12/20 »

Ive been running hip translator on ads for awhile dropping bodies just notice sense increase after season 3 so just lowered it

Mind sharing your Config? :)

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 08:52 AM - 04/12/20 »
The ST works totally fine, I have been using the same settings since Warzone has dropped and have had no issues at all, itís all in your heads.

4.8k/d
4,000+ kills

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEADS 😂

This is the Type of guy that runs around with a 725 shotgun. Don't be like this guy.

Offline qcrambo

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 10:06 AM - 04/12/20 »

4.8k/d
4,000+ kills

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEADS 😂

This is the Type of guy that runs around with a 725 shotgun. Don't be like this guy.

Bro, i'm using m13, mp7, m4a1 w/e you want.     I always play on 4200 dpi. With some curve.  I tryed without curve alll was feeling good. I switched up for 8200 dpi just to try and ajust my sensitivity and was all feeling the same my brotha. If you suck, go play warzone with bots in the pratice field ;)  Dont get mad. Nothing personal.  You guys whining so much for nothing really. 

Just dropped a 88 kills in headquarter last night. And for warzone im lasering peoples from far distance with the mp7.

Play stop changing your settings and try to get the best thing out.  Its all the same at the end of the day.    Curve,no curve, its all personal preferences and will not get your aim better.

Cheers.

Qcrambo

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 10:45 AM - 04/12/20 »

4.8k/d
4,000+ kills

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEADS 😂

Bro, i'm using m13, mp7, m4a1 w/e you want.     I always play on 4200 dpi. With some curve.  I tryed without curve alll was feeling good. I switched up for 8200 dpi just to try and ajust my sensitivity and was all feeling the same my brotha. If you suck, go play warzone with bots in the pratice field ;)  Dont get mad. Nothing personal.  You guys whining so much for nothing really. 

Just dropped a 88 kills in headquarter last night. And for warzone im lasering peoples from far distance with the mp7.

Play stop changing your settings and try to get the best thing out.  Its all the same at the end of the day.    Curve,no curve, its all personal preferences and will not get your aim better.

Cheers.

Qcrambo

K kid you have no idea what the hell your even talking about and you are prob on ps4 lmao. I have been ximming for almost 7 years now i know when something is wrong. Telling me to stop changing my settings lmfao i dont know who you think you are. Bots are not the same as the real thing so that is pointless.

Offline qcrambo

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 11:41 AM - 04/12/20 »

4.8k/d
4,000+ kills

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEADS 😂

Cheers.

Qcrambo

K kid you have no idea what the hell your even talking about and you are prob on ps4 lmao. I have been ximming for almost 7 years now i know when something is wrong. Telling me to stop changing my settings lmfao i dont know who you think you are. Bots are not the same as the real thing so that is pointless.

Rofl.
Firstly im on xbox.
Secondly, i can @#$% you up with the most simple setting of xim, just sens adjustment. Im also on xim 4. Stop whining.  Why would i still be rocking peoples if theres a big change thhat make peoples stop using the xim on this game. Get real man.

Go plays bot if you cant kills real peoples. I dont care how much time youv been using xim.  It's your problem. Im here to say that i didnt feel any changes and im still @#$% peoples.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 11:41 AM - 04/12/20 »

4.8k/d
4,000+ kills

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEADS 😂

Cheers.

Qcrambo

Rofl.
Firstly im on xbox.
Secondly, i can @#$% you up with the most simple setting of xim, just sens adjustment. Im also on xim 4. Stop whining.  Why would i still be rocking peoples if theres a big change thhat make peoples stop using the xim on this game. Get real man.

Go plays bot if you cant kills real peoples. I dont care how much time youv been using xim.  It's your problem. Im here to say that i didnt feel any changes and im still @#$% peoples.
hope the covid gets you :)

Offline qcrambo

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 11:52 AM - 04/12/20 »

4.8k/d
4,000+ kills

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEADS 😂

Cheers.

Qcrambo

Rofl.
Firstly im on xbox.

hope the covid gets you :)

Awwww dont worry on that. I already had it. Just got back from my 14 days  off.
A simple flu just like a simple setting can @#$% u up ;) good day im out. Hope you find the most complex xim setting one day to be good.

Offline RKilborn2386

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: FB_FiveOVader
« Reply #55 on: 12:09 PM - 04/12/20 »
I played 1 game yesterday just to test if all this talk of the ST was broken is true.

I must admit i did not notice anything at all, i was expecting it be wild given the reports here.

Granted i haven't played in 2 weeks so maybe harder for me to notice but i was frying kids all the same.

Back to my hiatus

Itís funny the talk about it being messed up. I donít ever say anything about an ST being messed up unless it is. They may have increased the sensitivity but when I switch over to use the hip translator my aim is my better. So clearly something is broken. I am using disables config and things have changed, and wishing somebody catches a disease is just plain ignorant. You should be banned.

Did you have to lower you sensitivity disable? They clearly increased the sensitivity now. What do you have it set up at now if your still frying people?

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 12:21 PM - 04/12/20 »
I played 1 game yesterday just to test if all this talk of the ST was broken is true.

I must admit i did not notice anything at all, i was expecting it be wild given the reports here.

Granted i haven't played in 2 weeks so maybe harder for me to notice but i was frying kids all the same.

Back to my hiatus

Itís funny the talk about it being messed up. I donít ever say anything about an ST being messed up unless it is. They may have increased the sensitivity but when I switch over to use the hip translator my aim is my better. So clearly something is broken. I am using disables config and things have changed, and wishing somebody catches a disease is just plain ignorant. You should be banned.

Did you have to lower you sensitivity disable? They clearly increased the sensitivity now. What do you have it set up at now if your still frying people?

Tbh i really do not care i come here to help people i am not going to take sh*t from some 16 year old why says I HAVE a 100 KD 100000 WINS ! im so good no issues here! where there seriously is an issue.  People like that are dead to me.

Offline qcrambo

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 12:35 PM - 04/12/20 »

Back to my hiatus

Tbh i really do not care i come here to help people i am not going to take sh*t from some 16 year old why says I HAVE a 100 KD 100000 WINS ! im so good no issues here! where there seriously is an issue.  People like that are dead to me.

Rofl.

Talents>Xim setting

Hit me up anytime havoxxx 1v1(Very honest) so i will show you how normal setup will @#$% on your hardest complex xim setup. Words and actions will be crystal clear on anyone on this forum.

I really hope mist fix your problems.

I wish seeing you play on a native MnB on pc btw.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #58 on: 01:22 PM - 04/12/20 »
Havoxx couldn't have described the problem better than he did. Now this isn't about doing good or bad or about the best stats and how you guys "rock peoples". No one is whining. To be honest some of us can do well with the crappiest settings. We all use a Xim here and anyone can do well. No need for negativity. When you are use to a device and know when it works best at it's full potential and there is a problem you will know. And it's more so the experience and how smooth it runs not stats and how big your scrotum is. So please unless you have anything positive to say then i suggest you keep it to yourself.

I am 100% behind havoxx. I still play and do really well and 9 out 10 times im on top in MP. A gunship every game...etc

However the problem still persists.

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 01:50 PM - 04/12/20 »

4.8k/d
4,000+ kills

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEADS 😂

Your cracked Havoxxx I havenít used a shotgun in Warzone unless I picked it up at the beginning of the game 😂👍🏻

Admin