XIM Community

[ACTIVE] War zone ADS sensitivity not working  (Read 267 times)

Offline RIPPER888

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JATTVAAD
[ACTIVE] War zone ADS sensitivity not working
« on: 04:55 AM - 04/03/20 »
Hi guys,
I have been using Xim apex for a little while Now and it worked perfect for pubg. However,  since I loaded the configuration for cod, the ADS sensitivity does not seem to work/take effect.  Meaning it does not matter if the ADS is set to 10 or 500, it has no effect when I am scoping. Rather,  I realised that HIP sensitivity is controlling both, which is when I scope, it's the HIP sesntivity that's taking effect.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: 09:10 AM - 04/03/20 by mist4fun »

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Re: War zone ADS sensitivity not working
« Reply #1 on: 06:34 AM - 04/03/20 »
U have probably unticked the the ads page or more likely not got right click or whatever u use to ads as the button that activates the page. Check at the top of the ads page.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: War zone ADS sensitivity not working
« Reply #2 on: 09:10 AM - 04/03/20 »
Welcome to the community. Also, check that you're using the default in-game layout and that the flip trigger and bumper setting isn't enabled. In one of the recent CoD's it's very easy to accidentally enable this setting, I think it just requires that you press X while on the controller screen or something simple like this.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline RIPPER888

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] War zone ADS sensitivity not working
« Reply #3 on: 01:35 AM - 04/04/20 »
Hi guys,  thanks for the prompt replies. However, my controller setting is set to default and the flip trigger is off. Still the ADS is not taking effect. Also, I have the ADS set to the right Mouse key. I recreated the configuration as well but still not working. Thanks again for your prompt replies and a warm welcome.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 12:17 PM - 04/04/20 »
Do you see "Aim Down Sight" activated in Manager when you press your right mouse button?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:50 PM - 04/04/20 »
Also when you create a new config, does it work then?
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline RIPPER888

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:13 PM - 04/05/20 »
It did not work with the new configuration. And I will check today if it shows me ads activation upon pressing the right Mouse click.  Will update you shortly mate.

Offline RIPPER888

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:24 PM - 04/05/20 »
Hi guys,  when I right click, it does say aim down site however it's not working.  So button binding is done correctly. I have recreated the configuration  but still not working. Flip trigger is off and the controller option is default.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #8 on: 05:00 PM - 04/05/20 »
Hi guys,  when I right click, it does say aim down site however it's not working.  So button binding is done correctly. I have recreated the configuration  but still not working. Flip trigger is off and the controller option is default.

If it says ads active then i can't see how its not working. Put ur sense as high as can go on ads and low as u can on hip to see if if there is a difference. Check u hold rather than toggle and no delay set.

Triple check all in game settings.

If still no joy deactivate ads button then create an aux thats set up exactly as ads amd see if that works. Lastly try a different ads button like a keyboard button.

Im fresh out of ideas after that and will leave it to the pros

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:12 AM - 04/06/20 »
Are you checking both your ADS key assignment in the button section of the Hip page and the ADS activation key on the ADS page? If the default button layout is used and the filp trigger option isn't enabled then it sounds like the ADS key assignment doesn't match the ADS activation key.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos