XIM Community

COD MW [PC] Settings with XIM APEX  (Read 5022 times)

Offline Deceptive

• View Profile
Re: COD MW [PC] Settings with XIM APEX
« Reply #45 on: 02:47 PM - 05/11/20 »
The only reason I had to use other curves before was due to a deadzone issue within the PC version of the game itself using the Xbox ST.  Now that they have added a setting where you can change the deadzone I no longer need to use a curve.

I actually use my KB/M, I only wanted to test the XIM Apex and what things it could do as well as find the most consistent settings for people who might like to use them or might like the builds I have posted.

Some might like one build more than the other :)

Offline mharkush

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mharski420
Re: COD MW [PC] Settings with XIM APEX
« Reply #46 on: 09:45 AM - 07/02/20 »
I GOT IT

Finally, after hours and hours of testing.... I am pleased to say with a cramp in my neck... That I FINALLY FOUND THE SWEET SPOT and best 1:1 feel that you're going to get out of COD MW PC.

Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless 3200dpi at 1000hz polling.
XIM Apex at 1000hz polling

This is with the 2019 Modern Warfare ST (I have tried both Infinite Warfare and Remastered ST's but they had the deadzone issue that I couldn't fix with altering the ballistic curve.  Sadly you can't go lower than 0 on the curve HAHA.  The 2019 MW ST has the best feeling aim assist also.)

Hip: 80 sens
Synchronize: Off
Smoothing: 3
Ballistic Curve: Go to start and set at 1

ADS: 80 sens
Synchronize: Off
Smoothing: 3 
Ballistic Curve: Go to start and set at 1
Smooth Aim Transition: Off
Activation Delay: 324
Deactivation Delay: 224

GO INTO YOUR SETTINGS AND THEN THE CONTROLLER TAB
Enable Scale Aim Assist with FOV
Change Aim Response Curve Type to Linear

After many tests and hours spent and a LOT of research.....
I hope that someone can enjoy this as much as I am right now!!!! <3
I can't tell you how many swipe tests at different speeds to see if the hit the same spots THAT I DID.....  How many hours I spent in custom games and matchmaking just fine tuning settings.... MY NECK HURTS AND I NEED A BREAK OCD

ALSO, your DPI and Sens do not have to match mine.  I am an arm and wrist player and I spent most of my life on PC.  So my XIM Apex setup was as close to PC gaming as I could get with the device. 

HAVE A GREAT DAY >^,..,^<

very interesting how can i use my xim apex to pc? can you expalin or d oyu have a video on it how to plug etc?
thanks