XIM Community

d1sable - Warzone - 25/03/2020  (Read 15281 times)

Offline HaggisBawZ

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: HaggisBawZ
Re: d1sable - Warzone - 25/03/2020
« Reply #60 on: 02:31 AM - 04/01/20 »
Nice work!

AA up close in this game is awful especially with pistols so that's probably why Gulag feels bad.

These settings are the only ones i have found that help negate that stuck in mud feel. Its still there but not as much.

This game though is honestly really bad imo. Its basically designed for the casual gamer. A guy with no thumbs can kill me easily just sitting at the top of stairs with claymores. Can only carry one limited c4 and then just have no answer has to how i get up and kill him.

Also the sound is just dreadful, everything is deafening aside from the one thing we need, foot steps. Sound is so important for tactical play. I feel like im running around blind.

Thats why the only way i enjoy this game is driving around until someone shoots at me and i get out and fight or uavs and bountys. People camping the shops though so anytime u go to get a uav you risk your life.

Game has potential but let down in really key areas.

I Agree, i don't know what they have done wit hthe sounds on this game. Footsteps are missing completely, You get gun fire thats right in your ear drum yet it's 2 towns over. Game play pretty slow, Like you said driving around to get shot at is your best way for action, Maps too big for 150 players i think, bag it up to 200 or make a smaller map with same amount of people.

Offline Unknown123456

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 03:17 AM - 04/01/20 »
I play controller for cod, always has and having these options for aim assist in my opinion ruin the game experience. Like I don't use the strongest I currently use precision and linear but I've used the strongest and it's literally just does the work for you just press L2 and shoot. Also aim assist hasn't been the biggest issue in cods like bo4 it was designed really well apart from the heavy aim assist however the game still worked very well. But in modern warfare both the very fast time to kill ontop of the availability of changing the aim assist just makes this a game dedicated to the casuals who can feel good being able to play and a huge camp fest. I've played bo4 on controller aswell and blackout actually had waaay less aim assist compared to multiplayer which actually took me alot of game time to get good at the game mode. Felt rewarding once being able to kill lobbies like disable does on apex however warzone it's just too easy. You can literally play for the first time ever, have no map knowledge and get a 16kill win which was my first game. I'm not bragging neither am I a talented gamer but cod just doesn't feel rewarding for putting time into it to be honest. Whereas other games where it does mean alot more to put more hours in just shows in the skill gap.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #62 on: 04:23 AM - 04/01/20 »
Yep, its clever by them though. Coming into Apex or Fortnite now is going to be way too hard. The skill gap is huge (rightly so). So every muppet with a can of stella on the go can play this without having to put time in. Hell u dont even need a headset and can watch tv in background of u want seeing as footsteps dont exist.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 04:30 AM - 04/01/20 »
Heres a few cool clips though.

Proud of that snipe at the beginning and also the one around 5ms in.

Offline safeman2014

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 06:01 AM - 04/01/20 »
d1sable what you playing on  1080p or 1440p or higher nice clips it is fun when it plays m8 some days feels way off

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 06:18 AM - 04/01/20 »
d1sable what you playing on  1080p or 1440p or higher nice clips it is fun when it plays m8 some days feels way off

Just standard ps4 pro and basic monitor so 1080 i believe. Thanks

Offline safeman2014

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 06:32 AM - 04/01/20 »
Cheers m8 thanks  ;D

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 06:53 AM - 04/01/20 »
Does anyone possibly know why 250hz feels so awful for me? Just feels so muddy and I can feel the delay. I followed the rest of the config, 4000DPI sync off etc.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 06:56 AM - 04/01/20 »
Does anyone possibly know why 250hz feels so awful for me? Just feels so muddy and I can feel the delay. I followed the rest of the config, 4000DPI sync off etc.

I'd suggest its in your mind somewhat. We are talking ms that can't be detected by humans usually.

Try playing on 1000 then 250 then 1000 then 250 and try to forget which one your on. See if you can notice.

In any case just use 1000 or 500 if u prefer and adjust sense.

Offline safeman2014

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 09:11 AM - 04/01/20 »
Anyone using 3200dpi tryed 250xim 250poll anyone got good numbers for this dpi please fells abit to slow but don't when I pick a sensitivity the bullets are off abit maybe no getting the magic numbers right 😢😢😢

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #70 on: 11:35 AM - 04/01/20 »
 To Zombies and Safeman...Just out of curiosity what mouse are you using?

My settings were all correct as I suspected. I am currently testing to why this is happening however I am getting mixed results using a variety of mice at different poll rates and dpi. It is definitely impacting movement on different mice. More like the motion control of the character and not so much the sensitivity.

I donít have a conclusion yet but will do more testing with the mice I have.

My G402 Fury was spot on with motion control and movement with Disables settings.
Some mice may not work as good with lower poll rates. As my Razer seems to like higher poll rates.

Offline Lusoópt2019

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sonducks
« Reply #71 on: 02:06 PM - 04/01/20 »
Hello, some settings for ps4 controller, to improve my experience, I can't play mouse, I need help thanks.

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 06:31 PM - 04/01/20 »

My settings were all correct as I suspected. I am currently testing to why this is happening however I am getting mixed results using a variety of mice at different poll rates and dpi. It is definitely impacting movement on different mice. More like the motion control of the character and not so much the sensitivity.

My G402 Fury was spot on with motion control and movement with Disables settings.
Some mice may not work as good with lower poll rates. As my Razer seems to like higher poll rates.

G305. Did some more testing as d1sable suggested and yeah, I can 100% feel the difference, 1000 feels nice and responsive and 250 just feels horrible, as I said I can literally feel and see the delay. I also used to play on 500 and I got a quantifiable performance increase when switching up to 1000hz, even though I should apparently be using 500hz cause my G305 doesn't actually hit a stable 1000hz.

Offline milkman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: T0xicMilkMan
  • PSN ID: PapaMilk4u
« Reply #73 on: 05:23 PM - 04/02/20 »

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 06:08 PM - 04/02/20 »

A little update, I figured out it wasn't delay as such, it's just an acceleration feeling. This was exacerbated by the fact that I was using quite a bit of smoothing still as I tried this directly from my old 1000hz config. 250hz has a lot of natural smoothing anyway and having more smoothing than necessary makes it feel awful. Did try it for a while with all the recommended settings but nothing compares to 1000hz for me, it just feels so responsive and snapping into and out of the aim assist bubble just feels better.