XIM Community

d1sable - Warzone - 25/03/2020  (Read 15280 times)

Offline InZane

• View Profile
Re: d1sable - Warzone - 25/03/2020
« Reply #45 on: 10:18 PM - 03/30/20 »
250hz XIM/250hz Mouse= Rank 1.....Wish my mouse had 250hz

250hz XIM/500hz Mouse= Rank 1.5...lol! 😝 This is neck and neck Peeps with 250/250!
I run this on my Razer Basilisk Ultimate. Maybe one day they will have an update with the option of 250 polling rate. Incredible mouse and feels better than my Hero.

250hz XIM/1000hz Mouse= Rank 2

1000 XIM/1000hz Mouse= Rank 3.

This has been updated. Reranked Polling Rates

Seems to me 250hz on the XIM works really well as long as your mouse polls same or above. Im actually playing now on 250Hz XIM/1000Hz Mouse

What felt different from 500hz Xim/500hz mouse vs 250hz xim/500hz mouse? I'm using the Model O 1800dpi so we might not get the same result..
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline tinrib

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 04:58 AM - 03/31/20 »
Thanks for your settings d1sable... quick question... 4000dpi with 50 aim sensitivity is too slow for me... should i up dpi or up aim sensitivity?

Im quite new to xim and i guess a general question is for any game config should a higher dpi take preference over higher aim sensitivity?

Thanks mate. 

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #47 on: 06:33 AM - 03/31/20 »
Heighten your sense.

If the AA is too strong, heighten you dpi.

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 09:25 AM - 03/31/20 »
Am I the only one that gets really noticeable delay when using 250hz on mouse and Xim? Felt horrible to me. 

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #49 on: 09:53 AM - 03/31/20 »
250hz XIM/250hz Mouse= Rank 1.....Wish my mouse had 250hz

250hz XIM/500hz Mouse= Rank 1.5...lol! 😝 This is neck and neck Peeps with 250/250!
I run this on my Razer Basilisk Ultimate. Maybe one day they will have an update with the option of 250 polling rate. Incredible mouse and feels better than my Hero.

250hz XIM/1000hz Mouse= Rank 2

1000 XIM/1000hz Mouse= Rank 3.

This has been updated. Reranked Polling Rates

Seems to me 250hz on the XIM works really well as long as your mouse polls same or above. Im actually playing now on 250Hz XIM/1000Hz Mouse

What felt different from 500hz Xim/500hz mouse vs 250hz xim/500hz mouse? I'm using the Model O 1800dpi so we might not get the same result..

Inzane, now this could vary from mouse to mouse and what feels good to you. Personally it falls down to preference and how it feels with your mouse. IMO My Razer basilisk works best at 1000hzXIM/1000hz Mouse! I can move freely and sensitivity feels spot on,etc. Disable couldnít have said it better with the algorithm and hit detection. As RML would say I feel like I am stuck in the mud at times with lower settings/Poll rate etc. Maybe this can be adjusted with raising sensitivity. And this could vary match to match in games especially call of duty because you will not have the same ping in every match. This will definitely take a toll on your settings and make you think otherwise. If you feel good with your settings donít change them. Everyone has different play styles and these tests are based on my mouse and my setup. Anyone can try these and get different opinions on them.

Basically testing 250hzXIM/500hzMouse on my Razer I had better hit detection but I couldnít move as smoothly as 1000hzXIM/1000hzMouse even after adjusting my sensitivity to the polling rates. I am gonna look into something further tonight because since the ST was updated I feel like something changed. The start of the match when I run I tend to slide to get where I need to be and at the end of the slide I feel like thereís a slight pause and have to cancel it to move quicklier. But a sudden pause like I am stuck in quick sand or mud.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 10:18 AM - 03/31/20 »
U realise if u slide but then click ads before u run again u can avoid the slowdown.

Also two slides like this will allow u to double sprint again.

To run fast around the map u basically double sprint, slide, ads, sprint, slide ads, double sprint. Rinse repeat.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 10:56 AM - 03/31/20 »
U realise if u slide but then click ads before u run again u can avoid the slowdown.

To run fast around the map u basically double sprint, slide, ads, sprint, slide ads, double sprint. Rinse repeat.

Yes...This is my movement and how I get around. It may not be the ST however It just dawn on me that I may have changed some button mappings on the ADS Movement profile.I will look into this when I get home from work.

Offline safeman2014

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 11:04 AM - 03/31/20 »
It doesn't feel as good as the first St I notice it was different is there any way to get the old one back

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 12:46 PM - 03/31/20 »

Yes...This is my movement and how I get around. It may not be the ST however It just dawn on me that I may have changed some button mappings on the ADS Movement profile.I will look into this when I get home from work.

Yes an ST, or any other settings aside from SAB or accidentally binding something cannot impact your movement.

Check SAB and binds.

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 01:09 PM - 03/31/20 »
Its just me or the config is not smooth any more??

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 01:49 PM - 03/31/20 »

Yes an ST, or any other settings aside from SAB or accidentally binding something cannot impact your movement.

Check SAB and binds.

I never had problems with any STís or any issues since the first XIM. Just trying to find someone else to blame for my own actions. 😝. More like user error lol. Thanks disable, I will look into it.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 02:25 PM - 03/31/20 »

Feels great to me

https://twitter.com/ffscout_luke/status/1245075756709019652?s=19

Skipped frames at statt coz installing a fortnite update in back ground ffs!

Offline HaggisBawZ

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: HaggisBawZ
« Reply #57 on: 04:55 PM - 03/31/20 »
Going to give these settings a go on PS, COD Runs like crap on my PS so not really played it much, Been playing it on PC where it runs smooth. Also been enjoying m&k, only big difference i see aim assist is in the Gulag. Also just got a 19 Kill game with 6k + damage

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 05:09 PM - 03/31/20 »
Nice work!

AA up close in this game is awful especially with pistols so that's probably why Gulag feels bad.

These settings are the only ones i have found that help negate that stuck in mud feel. Its still there but not as much.

This game though is honestly really bad imo. Its basically designed for the casual gamer. A guy with no thumbs can kill me easily just sitting at the top of stairs with claymores. Can only carry one limited c4 and then just have no answer has to how i get up and kill him.

Also the sound is just dreadful, everything is deafening aside from the one thing we need, foot steps. Sound is so important for tactical play. I feel like im running around blind.

Thats why the only way i enjoy this game is driving around until someone shoots at me and i get out and fight or uavs and bountys. People camping the shops though so anytime u go to get a uav you risk your life.

Game has potential but let down in really key areas.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 07:17 PM - 03/31/20 »

Its not the config and its not you either... its the games crappy servers. Its super inconsistent as of now especially after the last update they dropped, it causes way more packet loss/lag and brought in a bunch of other bugs into the game. The ps4 version also runs alot less smoother than pc rn, so it wont be smooth every game you get into until they optimize this game for ps4. Their is just too many bugs and glitches/ and optimization issues currently in the game that they need to address..

Admin