XIM Community

Warzone config 24/5/2020(800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA) new gameplay vids  (Read 19804 times)

Offline Marksj2

• View Profile
Bump.

I've been switching between a few configs recently to find the best one that suits me. This one is amazing!

It has very crisp movement, a linear line to help build muscle memory, and just the slightest bit of aim assist so you can get on target but you're not stuck trying to cut through or excessively battle the recoil.

It is built for wrist players given the high sensitivity. If you use your arm to aim, you will probably need to lower the Xim sensitivity or DPI as opposed to the curve.

The only changes I made was I took 'simulate analog behaviour' from 0 to 100%. Seemed to give the slightest extra AA that I needed. I also changed the line on ADS from 90 to 92.

Offline Marksj2

• View Profile
Does anyone know the conversion ratio to the in-game mouse sensitivity?

If I wanted to stop playing on Xim and use MW in-game setup, what are the sensitivities at 800DPI?

I'm really liking this level of sensitivity.

Offline thediscobiscuits

• B4L
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: BISCOJOE-42
Bump.

I've been switching between a few configs recently to find the best one that suits me. This one is amazing!

It has very crisp movement, a linear line to help build muscle memory, and just the slightest bit of aim assist so you can get on target but you're not stuck trying to cut through or excessively battle the recoil.

It is built for wrist players given the high sensitivity. If you use your arm to aim, you will probably need to lower the Xim sensitivity or DPI as opposed to the curve.

The only changes I made was I took 'simulate analog behaviour' from 0 to 100%. Seemed to give the slightest extra AA that I needed. I also changed the line on ADS from 90 to 92.

how do you change the line on ADS from 90 to 92?
Logitech G Pro Hero
Zowie G-SR SE Mousepad
Zowie Camade Bungee
BenQ XL2411Z 144Hz Monitor
Ducky One Tenkeyless Cherry MX Reds
PS4 Pro

Offline Marksj2

• View Profile

how do you change the line on ADS from 90 to 92?
[/quote]

https://youtu.be/GXHKx9CxH-U

Starts at 3:25

Offline guitarpanda

• MVP
    • View Profile
Great config. I'm a believer in mj now

Offline Piz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PizDoff
  • PSN ID: PlagueDoctorPiz
In the videos it shows the curves but when I do mine, it goes past the 90deg and down the right hand side, is this still correct ? It feels good and smooth, feels almost pc like and has a slight AA,

Not sure if itís correct but itís good haha
« Last Edit: 12:53 AM - 09/21/20 by Piz »