XIM Community

MW/Warzone Advanced Setup (12/22/20)  (Read 77639 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
Re: MW/Warzone Advanced Setup (12/22/20)
« Reply #360 on: 04:26 PM - 01/05/21 »
RML,

Do you have the high res pack installed? Warzone isnít very steady at 120 FPS and Iím trying to figure out how to fix that.
I disabled adaptive sync on my monitor and now rock solid at 120 FPS

Did you turn VRR off in Xbox settings or just on the monitor?

Disabling VRR on the monitor will automatically disable VRR on the Xbox.

Offline cb57

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 07:17 AM - 01/06/21 »
Turning Adaptive Freesync off made it stay at 120 frames (according to monitor) but it was awful. Donít really want to have to swap back and forth between 120 and 60 in Xbox settings (switching from CW to Warzone) so I guess Iíll just deal with it for the time being.

Offline Shiny25

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 10:19 AM - 01/12/21 »
Is this also working with Cold War if i use the Cold war st?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 09:20 AM - 01/13/21 »

Warzone is using the MW look mechanic, so the MW ST is recommended. I can't comment on how this would work with the wrong ST.

Offline dambro882

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 08:47 AM - 01/26/21 »
MODERN WARFARE "ADVANCED SETUP"

IF YOU USE A KEYBOARD DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE THE ADS ACTIVATION KEY!

HIP & ADS CURVE ďThis Curve is only meant to be used with LINEAR Curve in gameĒ.
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AACAgoEEgZACP4LuA8+EsAW7BsWH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

FULL CONFIG CODE (Includes KILLSTREAKS/Skydive Sub Config).
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [RML - MWarzone 12/22/20 (Linear)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ABOUT THIS SETUP ďPLEASE READĒ
I added the curve because the only issue I had with Linear was it being a little too sensitive with initial movements. This made it feel a little loose and jittery. The curve fixes that. The 1.20 Y/X Ratio offsets the curves effect on the Y Axis. Youíll notice that movement up and down will be slower then left to right. Thatís because of the curve. Changing the Y/X ratio to 1.20 balances movements for me. You can add more or less based on your preferences.

Cheers!

hi ,
how do i set these ads activation keys in the XIM APEX Manager??

Offline Khaled87

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Khaledm87
« Reply #365 on: 04:27 AM - 02/04/21 »
RML,

Do you have the high res pack installed? Warzone isnít very steady at 120 FPS and Iím trying to figure out how to fix that.

I'll give it a try without VRR.

Any feedback?
XBOX One | XIM APEX | Corsair K70 RBG rapidfire | Logitech G502 - 12k dpi 1000Hz | Mousepad: Corsair M300

Offline Ampedddd

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JACEEEEEEE
« Reply #366 on: 09:37 AM - 02/21/21 »
Ive been using this on Xbox and itís amazing. Iím about to get a PC but want to continue using this. Do you know if this still works setup with PC?

Offline Ampedddd

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JACEEEEEEE
« Reply #367 on: 04:15 AM - 02/24/21 »
Confirmed it works even better on PC.

Offline kotpro23

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 11:19 AM - 03/09/21 »
good work on ps4?

Offline apoly1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: apoly1
« Reply #369 on: 12:13 PM - 03/09/21 »
Tested on both PS4 and PC.

Oddly enough it works incredible on PC - feels like I've got a very low tuned aimbot.

PS4 feels good but i find it a little harder to control recoil than on PC. Maybe this is because PC gives controller users added aim assist - who knows.

All in all, great set up.
Logitech G403
Logitech G213
PS4 Slim
PSN apoly1

Offline cb57

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 08:14 AM - 03/10/21 »
Used this config on and off. Itís great for everything other than snipers. Thereís a bit too much acceleration with initial movements that makes it difficult at longer ranges. Messed with a few different long range curves but havenít found the sweet spot yet

Offline dawidmal22

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 08:53 AM - 03/22/21 »

Warzone is using the MW look mechanic, so the MW ST is recommended. I can't comment on how this would work with the wrong ST.

Quick question.

What to do to decrease aim asist in your config just a little bit. Increase boost?

Please advise.

Also the config sens are unplayable for me I am wrist player, beside thay your conf is very very nice. I increased to 10 hip, 5 ads

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 04:18 PM - 03/23/21 »
RML,

I'll give it a try without VRR.

Any feedback?

This game still does not play well at 120fps. I stick to 60!

Confirmed it works even better on PC.

Doesn't surprise me, Linear should work better on PC.

Used this config on and off. Itís great for everything other than snipers. Thereís a bit too much acceleration with initial movements that makes it difficult at longer ranges. Messed with a few different long range curves but havenít found the sweet spot yet

You should slightly alter the curve for a bit more slow down "a bit more of a dip" that would help with sniping and add a bit more Aim Assist.

Quick question.

What to do to decrease aim asist in your config just a little bit. Increase boost?

Please advise.

Also the config sens are unplayable for me I am wrist player, beside thay your conf is very very nice. I increased to 10 hip, 5 ads

You can try boost, say 100 at a time. The biggest problem with Boost though is it messes with micro movements, so you'll want to watch that for sniping. You can also alter the curve slightly so that it's a bit more linear "straight". You can also put Y,X ratio to 1.0 that may help as well.

Shared Configs should always be viewed as a foundation to build on. It's rare to plug and play and every thing feels perfect. There are alot of variables with peoples setups and play styles. The most common thing you'll want to change is Xim Sensitivity to your liking.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 05:40 PM - 03/23/21 by RML »

Offline Acezilla

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 06:32 PM - 03/24/21 »
RML,

Can you do an image of your curve for those of us using XIM4 and canít plug the code in

Thanks

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 08:58 AM - 03/28/21 »
At ps4 feeling really slow and hard to follow the target.. Any idea what to do?