XIM Community

MW/Warzone Advanced Setup (12/22/20)  (Read 94645 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
Re: MW Advanced Setup (20200905)
« Reply #315 on: 07:42 AM - 09/13/20 »
So i was using your settings in december and january. Racked up 36k kills.
Now i got back i had erased all the settings. Am trying theese but something feels off. I cant flick to targets. Also i tried to set up yx ratio with extra aux as i do for every other game, but it makes my hip go crazy high sens.. what might be the cause?

Sounds like you're a little rusty.  ;)

All kidding aside, I'm sure my settings were very different back in January. I typically evolve into less and less AA the more I play a game. Once I get the game mechanics down, learn maps, strategies, etc. Then I really start to limit AA as I don't like my cursor being dragged to or around targets.

Offline Dhosh

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 02:45 AM - 09/14/20 »
I have an inquisitive brain but I don't understand Xim setups enough to see what your curves do by looking at them. So I'm wondering if you can explain them to me in a way that helps me understand the purpose of a curve. I know the aiming system in PUBG is pretty wonky and I can see the use of curves there, but in COD and BF5 I've felt like the Xim translates control to the mouse very well to the point of almost feeling like a PC.

I guess you could say that curves scare me away from trying setups because I don't understand what they do to my aim.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: 11:41 AM - 09/15/20 »
I have an inquisitive brain but I don't understand Xim setups enough to see what your curves do by looking at them. So I'm wondering if you can explain them to me in a way that helps me understand the purpose of a curve. I know the aiming system in PUBG is pretty wonky and I can see the use of curves there, but in COD and BF5 I've felt like the Xim translates control to the mouse very well to the point of almost feeling like a PC.

I guess you could say that curves scare me away from trying setups because I don't understand what they do to my aim.

These curves are created to limit Aim Assist, that is their sole purpose. The incline is to help cut through AA while the decline is to help with over aiming. The idea is to help you get in the hit box and keep you there. That's not easy though when AA varies by distance, movement and Latency.

Offline bigdog

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 02:24 AM - 09/16/20 »
so i tried different configs across the forum, i dont like the floatiness, and I want to try different variations/combinations to get to my sweet spot.

I am a wrist player for micro to small movements, and my arm for long strides to rotate

Having said that I tried 1K/500hz and its stuttery, however that got me thinking why not use 250hz on XIM

I have read a lot on the forums that its doesnt matter if your mouse is polling at a higher rate than your XIM, as long as your XIM... with that in mind PS4 has a hardware limitation polling at 125 for the wired controllers, and 250 for the bluetooth controllers... I have to admit, with SYNC OFF and Polling on XIM at 250 feels more consistent and very smooth, however AA is strong as hell...

I would like to test your curves on 250hz polling, but can you help me with the conversions logic so I can do multiple variations without having to request help for each and everyone.

like if you are polling on 500hz & mouse at 1K with 12K dpi and hip sense, when i convert it to XIM is the below conversion correct?

Mouse 12K dpi/1K polling
XIM: 500hz
Sens: 8

Staying on 500hz lowering the mouse from 12K to 4K, the new sens value is multiplied by 3, so the new Sens is 24, correct?

Staying on 12K Dpi, but changing the polling from 500hz to 250hz, I need to double the sense from 8 to 16, correct?

If 250Hz, 4Kdpi, the new Sens is 48 correct?

Offline RileyM38265

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: YRN Stubby
« Reply #319 on: 11:31 AM - 09/18/20 »
What are your latest settings full rundown?

Offline Astroz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: xo_rs
« Reply #320 on: 02:07 AM - 09/19/20 »
Why do you use 5 smoothing?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 08:33 AM - 09/19/20 »
so i tried different configs across the forum, i dont like the floatiness, and I want to try different variations/combinations to get to my sweet spot.

I am a wrist player for micro to small movements, and my arm for long strides to rotate

Having said that I tried 1K/500hz and its stuttery, however that got me thinking why not use 250hz on XIM

I have read a lot on the forums that its doesnt matter if your mouse is polling at a higher rate than your XIM, as long as your XIM... with that in mind PS4 has a hardware limitation polling at 125 for the wired controllers, and 250 for the bluetooth controllers... I have to admit, with SYNC OFF and Polling on XIM at 250 feels more consistent and very smooth, however AA is strong as hell...

I would like to test your curves on 250hz polling, but can you help me with the conversions logic so I can do multiple variations without having to request help for each and everyone.

like if you are polling on 500hz & mouse at 1K with 12K dpi and hip sense, when i convert it to XIM is the below conversion correct?

Mouse 12K dpi/1K polling
XIM: 500hz
Sens: 8

Staying on 500hz lowering the mouse from 12K to 4K, the new sens value is multiplied by 3, so the new Sens is 24, correct?

Staying on 12K Dpi, but changing the polling from 500hz to 250hz, I need to double the sense from 8 to 16, correct?

If 250Hz, 4Kdpi, the new Sens is 48 correct?

Yes that sounds correct.

What are your latest settings full rundown?

Its in the OP.

Why do you use 5 smoothing?

Primarily for micro movements in Warzone. Smoothing is much less needed in other game modes but can help with some maps. "SLOWLY" Draw very small circles with and without the smoothing and you will see the difference. The smoothing doesn't really impact anything in a negative way, so I just leave it for all game modes. However, some people are more sensitive then others and it depends on your mouse as well.

Offline RileyM38265

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 12:13 PM - 09/19/20 »
Can I ask whatís your GT I wanna see your stats

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: 01:28 PM - 09/19/20 »
Can I ask whatís your GT I wanna see your stats

Sure you can ask... But as you can see in the OP, I've posted others game play and not my own. Quite honestly, I think how others perform and their stats are more important then my own.

Still, stats don't really mean anything. I'm one of the top 100 Gears UE players on the planet and XIM is trash on Gears!

You can do well with pretty much anything if you put in the time. If you're trying to get more of a PC type feel out of your XIM with MW, then you may want to try my settings. If you like alot of Aim Assist then you definitely want to stay away from every post I've ever made.

Cheers!

Offline Dhosh

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: 12:11 AM - 09/22/20 »
(We talked in the PUBG thread)

I just spent the night testing this MW config and I gotta say, it felt pretty good. The hip speed was a little slower than I was used to but my aim felt pretty nasty. I had a 40-1 TDM round and a few other good rounds. I do think there is less AA in this config than my last one, but coming from PC for 90% of my life it doesn't even really make a difference.

I didn't notice any strange feelings from using the curves at all. I'll probably stick with it for the near future. Thanks man.

Offline Giantman12345

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: 03:13 PM - 09/22/20 »
Yo RML if you ever get time try this set up.

8200 DPI (Convert sens to your DPI)
1000hz on mouse and app

Hip 37.5
Sync OFF
Smooth 5
SAB off

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAB9APoBdwH0AnEC7gNrA+gEZQTiBV8F3AZZBtYHUyfQB97H7Yf8CArIGYgoSDcIRchUSGMIcciAiI9IngisiLtIygjYyOeI9gkEyROJIkkxCT/JTkldCWvJeomJSZgJpom1ScQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS 22.5
Sync off
Smooth 5
SAB off

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAACWASwBwgJYAu4DhAQaBLAFRiXcJnIGh8adhrOGyUbfBvTHCocgRzZHTAdhx3eHjUejR7kHzsfkh/pIEAgmCDvIUYhnSH0IksioyL6I1EjqCP/JFckriUFJVwlsyYKJmImuScQ:X5BC

It's just a varient of your config, very good accuracy and aim assist isn't too strong

Offline RileyM38265

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 08:06 PM - 09/22/20 »
Whatís the long range sub config for do you use it when your just playing regularly

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 08:18 AM - 09/23/20 »
Whatís the long range sub config for do you use it when your just playing regularly

Occasionally for large maps, it's only used for long range micro movements. It's really about user preference, I doubt most even bother with it. I'm a bit anal about things.  ;)

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 11:23 AM - 12/08/20 »
Just a heads up for you Ximheads out there, based off something I discovered with Cold War I will soon be updating this config with a brand new ď@#$% AmazingĒ setup using the Linear type curve in game.

Stay tuned...

Hereís the Full Config code for those that just canít wait. Make sure you use LINEAR type curve in game.  ;)
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [RML - MW (Linear)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Iíll update the OP when I get some time later on.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 11:34 AM - 12/08/20 by RML »

Offline facqmofo

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 07:08 AM - 12/09/20 »
Just a heads up for you Ximheads out there, based off something I discovered with Cold War I will soon be updating this config with a brand new ď@#$% AmazingĒ setup using the Linear type curve in game.

Stay tuned...

Hereís the Full Config code for those that just canít wait. Make sure you use LINEAR type curve in game.  ;)
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [RML - MW (Linear)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Iíll update the OP when I get some time later on.

Cheers!

Can't wait to try it, since I haven't used a good MW setting in a while (I just found out about this post lol hehe he) Thanks mate. You're still on 12k dpi and 500hz on xim?