XIM Community

MW Advanced Setup (20200613)  (Read 42047 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: MW Advanced Setup (20200613)
« Reply #270 on: 02:43 PM - 06/30/20 »
Updated

With those kind of smoothing values I wonder if you would notice a difference using 1000hz on xim. Most likely you wouldn’t notice any mouse stutter.

You may be able to completely remove smoothing @ 500hz. I didn't try that after adding Steady Aim. @ 1000hz. I would leave the smoothing though.

This setup is LOVE! Im
assuming it’s good for warzone as well.

Hi, am new to XIM but I have been following your threadS. When you post update OP. What does that mean? Do you have your most updated  configuration for Multiplayer. Thank you!!!
Hey, this just means the original post on page 1 has been updated with the latest ST.

RML thx! Great work mate, this is smooth and snappy and no probs with AA :)

Appreciate the feedback guys.

hello, thanks for the config.
I cant seems to be able to paste it with FW: 5.00.20200307

I'm using that firmware which is found here - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85503.0

Rml how do you setup a leypad aswell as using the nav stick ?

I plug it in instead of a KB and then setup button bindings under secondary. The Key pad I use also has macros which is nice!

Man, I got pretty far behind on this thread.

Cheers!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #271 on: 10:49 PM - 06/30/20 »
You are absolutely right RML I have come to realize the best polling rates for BR mode are 500hz and 250hz on the xim. 250hz is best experience on Sync Off. 500 works better with Default and Common. 500hz on Sync off is still somewhat sketchy “stuttery”.  I have completely removed Smoothing because all it really does is give me a darn headache with the floatiness. I must admit though the curves that Gunner uses 3.1 and 4.1 work really well in Warzone. 500hz Xim works Best in MP on Sync OFF.

Offline Tuckerpwns

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tuckerpwns
« Reply #272 on: 11:17 PM - 06/30/20 »
Obie and rml at 250 do u still think gunners curve and 16k dpi is good or lower the dpi?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 05:33 AM - 07/01/20 »
You are absolutely right RML I have come to realize the best polling rates for BR mode are 500hz and 250hz on the xim. 250hz is best experience on Sync Off. 500 works better with Default and Common. 500hz on Sync off is still somewhat sketchy “stuttery”.  I have completely removed Smoothing because all it really does is give me a darn headache with the floatiness. I must admit though the curves that Gunner uses 3.1 and 4.1 work really well in Warzone. 500hz Xim works Best in MP on Sync OFF.

I don’t doubt this a bit. To this day I haven’t played more then a dozen or so matches in Warzone as I keep going back to PUBG for the BR experience, I also hate changing HZ around for different games and game types. I’ve tried 250 and it feels good but makes AA too much to handle for me personally in a lot of games.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #274 on: 01:29 PM - 07/01/20 »

I don’t doubt this a bit. To this day I haven’t played more then a dozen or so matches in Warzone as I keep going back to PUBG for the BR experience, I also hate changing HZ around for different games and game types. I’ve tried 250 and it feels good but makes AA too much to handle for me personally in a lot of games.

I concur I was testing different polls on different sync’s for the game to run smoother however Warzone is just a bad experience overall at the moment. We need some stability fixes for xbox. But yes besides testing to achieve better gameplay you get the added AA running 250hz.

Offline Riff-Raff

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 02:03 PM - 07/01/20 »
How would I make the conversion of these settings to the XIM 4?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!