XIM Community

MW Advanced Setup (20200905)  (Read 53379 times)

Offline Soul

• IGN: DJSoul Session
    • View Profile
    • SoulXim
  • PSN ID: DJSoulSeeker
Re: MW Advanced Setup (20200613)
« Reply #255 on: 03:09 AM - 06/14/20 »
Updated
Nice, thanks mate. Will try this out today

Offline End

• Remember that you are dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 08:15 AM - 06/14/20 »
Updated

With those kind of smoothing values I wonder if you would notice a difference using 1000hz on xim. Most likely you wouldn’t notice any mouse stutter.

i could be wrong about this, but i think the reason for 500hz on the xim was strictly for better micros in battle royale games. i’ve read multiple posts from rml about it and maybe his reasoning has changed but it does give you noticeably better micros, especially at high dpi values and with off sync

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #257 on: 09:01 AM - 06/14/20 »
Updated

With those kind of smoothing values I wonder if you would notice a difference using 1000hz on xim. Most likely you wouldn’t notice any mouse stutter.

i could be wrong about this, but i think the reason for 500hz on the xim was strictly for better micros in battle royale games. i’ve read multiple posts from rml about it and maybe his reasoning has changed but it does give you noticeably better micros, especially at high dpi values and with off sync

You’re absolutely correct however I like to try to get the most out of my Xim. I will always test the settings/config mentioned and  switch to 1000hz on XIM. With a smoothing value of 5 on both HIP and ADS and slightly added steady aim this may be the killer setup. @1000 hz XIM.

Offline End

• Remember that you are dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 09:13 AM - 06/14/20 »
Updated

You’re absolutely correct however I like to try to get the most out of my Xim. I will always test the settings/config mentioned and  switch to 1000hz on XIM. With a smoothing value of 5 on both HIP and ADS and slightly added steady aim this may be the killer setup. @1000 hz XIM.

i don’t disagree in the slightest. almost always run mine at 1Khz as well and adjust accordingly

Offline ozzixdd

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OzZi_Wariat
« Reply #259 on: 02:21 PM - 06/14/20 »
Hey.  Maybe my question will not be precise but please help.  I have cfg RML (Thanks a lot thanks to the master) and I mean switching between ADS and Snipe.  Activation Key ADS I have the right mouse button.  And snipers like I gave the left shift but I also hold the right mouse button at the time to aim.  How to do it to aim this sniper rifle and have the sensitivity intended for him?

Offline ozzixdd

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OzZi_Wariat
« Reply #260 on: 03:34 PM - 06/14/20 »
Hey.  Maybe my question will not be precise but please help.  I have cfg RML (Thanks a lot thanks to the master) and I mean switching between ADS and Snipe.  Activation Key ADS I have the right mouse button.  And snipers like I gave the left shift but I also hold the right mouse button at the time to aim.  How to do it to aim this sniper rifle and have the sensitivity intended for him?

I've already covered the topic.  sorry for hassling

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: braydo2010
« Reply #261 on: 04:22 PM - 06/15/20 »
Just curious (novice XIM user here), if my mouse has a max DPI of 3200, is it as simple as just increasing the sensitivity to make this config work the same for my me?  Using the Zowie FK1

Offline AlteredBeast626

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AlteredBeast626
« Reply #262 on: 10:55 PM - 06/16/20 »
Hi, am new to XIM but I have been following your threadS. When you post update OP. What does that mean? Do you have your most updated  configuration for Multiplayer. Thank you!!!

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 05:16 AM - 06/17/20 »
Just curious (novice XIM user here), if my mouse has a max DPI of 3200, is it as simple as just increasing the sensitivity to make this config work the same for my me?  Using the Zowie FK1

Mostly yeah, it might feel a little different to higher DPI though as you may experience differing levels of aim assist. Use an online DPI calculator such as this if you're feeling lazy http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
Re: MW Advanced Setup (5172020)
« Reply #264 on: 05:22 AM - 06/17/20 »
There was a pro though that came out of this. You made me realize that Smoothing actually does cut through AA. I had previously believed this had the opposite effect on AA.

Granted I did not try this at 800 dpi. I played at 20000 dpi like you recommended and 1000hz.

Yeah I've tried high smoothing on both 12k DPI and 800, and they definitely feel different. I hardly noticed the effect on aim assist at high smoothing on high DPI, just made it feel weird. On 800 though, the more smoothing you use, the more aim assist you get. I used 800 for a while and it took some time to tweak the amount of aim assist I got by adjusting the smoothing until it felt just sticky enough without causing undertracking.

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #265 on: 11:56 PM - 06/17/20 »
Rml how do you setup a leypad aswell as using the nav stick ?

Offline icemath

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 10:40 AM - 06/21/20 »
hello, thanks for the config.
I cant seems to be able to paste it with FW: 5.00.20200307

Offline Soul

• IGN: DJSoul Session
    • View Profile
    • SoulXim
  • PSN ID: DJSoulSeeker
« Reply #267 on: 10:25 AM - 06/23/20 »
Hi, am new to XIM but I have been following your threadS. When you post update OP. What does that mean? Do you have your most updated  configuration for Multiplayer. Thank you!!!
Hey, this just means the original post on page 1 has been updated with the latest ST.

RML thx! Great work mate, this is smooth and snappy and no probs with AA :)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: 02:43 PM - 06/30/20 »
Updated

You may be able to completely remove smoothing @ 500hz. I didn't try that after adding Steady Aim. @ 1000hz. I would leave the smoothing though.

This setup is LOVE! Im
assuming it’s good for warzone as well.

Hey, this just means the original post on page 1 has been updated with the latest ST.

RML thx! Great work mate, this is smooth and snappy and no probs with AA :)

Appreciate the feedback guys.

hello, thanks for the config.
I cant seems to be able to paste it with FW: 5.00.20200307

I'm using that firmware which is found here - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85503.0

Rml how do you setup a leypad aswell as using the nav stick ?

I plug it in instead of a KB and then setup button bindings under secondary. The Key pad I use also has macros which is nice!

Man, I got pretty far behind on this thread.

Cheers!

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #269 on: 10:49 PM - 06/30/20 »
You are absolutely right RML I have come to realize the best polling rates for BR mode are 500hz and 250hz on the xim. 250hz is best experience on Sync Off. 500 works better with Default and Common. 500hz on Sync off is still somewhat sketchy “stuttery”.  I have completely removed Smoothing because all it really does is give me a darn headache with the floatiness. I must admit though the curves that Gunner uses 3.1 and 4.1 work really well in Warzone. 500hz Xim works Best in MP on Sync OFF.