XIM Community

MW/Warzone Advanced Setup (12/22/20)  (Read 77913 times)

Offline NesQuik

• View Profile
Re: MW Advanced Setup (2020325)
« Reply #135 on: 08:32 PM - 04/30/20 »
I forgot the standard G502 has a max dpi of 12k. I just ran the G502 hero.

Nesquick do the following :

12k DPI 1000hz mouse

500hz XIM This will address micro jitter so you don’t have to use smoothing.

HIP 37.5
ADS 28

When you lower the XIM polling 500 this speeds up your sensitivity so you have to divide your sense by 2 and looks like you use about 75% of your hip for your ads.

No Smoothing or any other settings.
Default curve. “Linear”

You should be destroying in lobbies. Give it some time

I been playing on these settings since today, not perfect but far better than anything i have tried lately. I dont like to change them often but if i feel something is off i am trying to streighten it out. Won 2 games and had quite a bit of kills. Will lower the xim polling to 500 now and try to remove the smoothing, lets see how it works out. Thanks for the help, definetely going in the right direction now. And linear curve?? I been trying it out too but felt something was off so went back to standard but might give it a try again once i drop to 500 polling on xim.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 08:32 PM - 04/30/20 »
@Tony, I finally got around to trying your curve tonight. I like it!

Nice job

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #137 on: 08:50 PM - 04/30/20 »

12k DPI 1000hz mouse

HIP 37.5
ADS 28

When you lower the XIM polling 500 this speeds up your sensitivity so you have to divide your sense by 2 and looks like you use about 75% of your hip for your ads.

Default curve. “Linear”

I been playing on these settings since today, not perfect but far better than anything i have tried lately. I dont like to change them often but if i feel something is off i am trying to streighten it out. Won 2 games and had quite a bit of kills. Will lower the xim polling to 500 now and try to remove the smoothing, lets see how it works out. Thanks for the help, definetely going in the right direction now. And linear curve?? I been trying it out too but felt something was off so went back to standard but might give it a try again once i drop to 500 polling on xim.

Yes Standard default ballistic curve is linear. In game AA on both should always be set to standard.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 08:51 PM - 04/30/20 »
Obie do you prefer linear for aim response curve? Judging by your last post?

When I say linear I am referring to the linear default ballistic  curve. Always keep in game AA on standard. Both on Standard.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 08:52 PM - 04/30/20 »

Nice job

I do think I still prefer no curve with this game, but I’ll have to try it some more over the weekend.

Offline Tuckerpwns

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tuckerpwns
« Reply #140 on: 09:14 PM - 04/30/20 »
I’ve actually started having better luck with 16k dpi
1000/1000
And ads 1.25 on xy and a separate xy of 1.6 on right trigger activation seems a much smoother recoil control... just need a little help breaking AA bubble at times maybe increase my sensitivity a bit in xim or maybe a slight curve

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iLL Konfirmed
  • PSN ID: HeadCRACK-_-
« Reply #141 on: 10:41 PM - 04/30/20 »

Nice job

I TOLD YOU!! - Brother not for nothing but i'm going ALL out with it. It feels so good. Can u give me a break down of what you experienced using the curve?

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iLL Konfirmed
  • PSN ID: HeadCRACK-_-
« Reply #142 on: 10:43 PM - 04/30/20 »

Nice job

I do think I still prefer no curve with this game, but I’ll have to try it some more over the weekend.

try to use the entire config, from the 250hz, smoothing etc etc. Its being so consistent to me. No issues aiming for headshots, or sniping long range...warzone feels amazing. I just got out of a few games of warzone and i was dropping everyone from a distance.  - We should add eachother and get a few games together. Anyone else in for this idea. An official XIM TEAM.

I also have a discord channel we can use to jump in and chat with eachother, what do you guys think?

Offline Corné

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 02:32 AM - 05/01/20 »

12k DPI 1000hz mouse

HIP 37.5
ADS 28

Default curve. “Linear”

Finally I meet some other people that would be categorised as "high sense players"!
I am a wrist player like you guys and basically all the configs I find online and on YouTube are extremely slow and are arm player configs. I tried those configs too and raised either the sensitivity or the DPI a lot but it just feels way off to me. It's inaccurate because of the high AA which ,being a long-time pc player, is a huge pain in the @#$%.

I only picked up gaming again since about 7-8 weeks but instead of a pc I bought myself a ps4 pro, a XIM apex, a Logitech G703 HERO 16k dpi wireless mouse and a simple wireless keyboard. At the start I just put the DPI on the max 16k and did a polling rate test. At 1000hz the rate isn't very stable and drops to 970 a lot. At 500hz it is very stable so I changed the polling on both mouse and XIM to 500hz.
Been playing with this a lot at 45 hip and 30 ads which feels really nice but I missed a bit of accuracy. I've been trying some lower sense configs but this feels really @#$% to me. Can't properly hit anything.

I went back to my 16000 dpi setting but set the mouse to 1000hz polling and left the xim on 500. I did notice a difference in sensitivity but is it correct to be multiplied by 2 compared to my 500/500 setup?

I'll be following this thread closely ;D

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 06:52 AM - 05/01/20 »
To Corne

XIM: 500hz
Mouse: 1000hz

HIP: 45
ADS: 30

If you raise your XIM polling to 1000hz then your HIP would be 90 and ADS would be 60 however you only changed your mouse polling rate and your sensitivity should stay the same.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 08:22 AM - 05/01/20 »

Nice job

I TOLD YOU!! - Brother not for nothing but i'm going ALL out with it. It feels so good. Can u give me a break down of what you experienced using the curve?

The curve cuts through AA nicely for most encounters. That is due to the initial acceleration and the fact that most of our aim is good enough that we don't have to make large movements to get on target. The only place I see an issue is when you have to use ALOT of mouse movement to track a target that's moving quickly across your cross hairs. If you don't immediately break through the AA bubble, then the curve can cause you to get stuck in the hit box. So you'll struggle catching up to the target more so then with linear at a higher sensitivity. Basically, it works great for 90% of engagements, but then you'll have this stuck in the mud feel occasionally that will drive you a bit mad.

I like the concept of it. Initial acceleration - needed to break the bubble and move around in the bubble. Then some decel/to help you not over aim. That decel/accel portion is where it gets tricky though and can cause some problems, depending on the scenario.

At the end of the day, if it works for you then it's a great curve! We all appreciate you sharing your ideas. I've tried 250hz before and I can safely say I prefer 500, actually I prefer 1000. However, 1000 creates too many issues with Battle Royale games. Primarily because of really long range shots. Which is why I stick with 500hz because it's smooth enough for long range shots and has slightly better AA cut through then 250

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 08:13 PM - 05/03/20 »
Updated - brand new curve which is a modified version of the Od1n curve. Adds even better cut through of AA. Also added a long range sub and parachute/KillStreaks sub to help with Warzone sniping and skydiving.

12000dpi
500hz
Sync Off
Turn Assist assigned to forward mouse button when skydiving sub is active. Press B to deactivate skydive sub. So basically cut the chute and it goes back to hip config.  :)

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Modern Warfare 2019 ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Cheers!

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 09:16 PM - 05/03/20 »
Updated - brand new curve which is a modified version of the Od1n curve. Adds even better cut through of AA. Also added a long range sub and parachute/KillStreaks sub to help with Warzone sniping and skydiving.

12000dpi
500hz
Sync Off
Turn Assist assigned to forward mouse button when skydiving sub is active. Press B to deactivate skydive sub. So basically cut the chute and it goes back to hip config.  :)

When you say more cut through of AA do you mean like you're disabling AA?

X5C: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:X5C

Cheers!

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 10:16 PM - 05/03/20 »

12000dpi
500hz
Sync Off

Cheers!

When you say more cut through of AA do you mean like you're disabling AA?

Sorry for the double post but somehow the text went into the quote

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 10:51 PM - 05/03/20 »
Also as for the Sniper option how would we go about using that?