XIM Community

MW/Warzone Advanced Setup (12/22/20)  (Read 77914 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
Re: MW Advanced Setup (2020325)
« Reply #105 on: 05:48 AM - 04/28/20 »
Thanks Tony Venom,

I'll give it a go when I get back to the game. I've been playing Apex, Gears and Destiny 2 lately because I said I would work on updating those setups.

One thing you should note about me is I can't stick to one game for more then about a week at a time, then I get board with it. That's part of why I share alot in this forum, I often enjoy making new setups over even playing the @#$% game. Any way, one of the issues with coming and going is that my setups usually start out with pretty good Aim Assist until I get used to the game again. Then as I adapt I like to loosen things up as you noticed. Basically as my aim improves with the game, I like less and less aim assist.

It's definitely a common trend with me. So for those of you that rarely play, you'll probably like my setups when I 1st come back to a game. Then those of you that play ALOT, will enjoy the setups I adapt to over time.

Cheers!

Offline Soul

• IGN: DJSoul Session
    • View Profile
    • SoulXim
  • PSN ID: DJSoulSeeker
« Reply #106 on: 06:07 AM - 04/28/20 »
Hey guys, so I've been following this thread and messing with my apex to see if i can get that crisp feeling back. I've been using RML's settings which were nice and then RML suggested we try Disable's config so i tried it...i really enjoyed those settings but i thought they had a little bit too much AA which works well once you get used to it...especially for when you snap multiple enemies. - then RML came back with another config (1000hz mouse, 500hz apex etc etc) and that felt good as well..a bit loose tho..I felt like i was over aiming a bit and the AA wasn't too noticeable which could be a good thing but could also work against you especially vs. the controller AA. Honestly i felt a bit better with the Disable config (250hz polling rate, 250hz Apex) ..i went back and i decided to start working with a curve to see if it would soften up the AA and give me a sweet spot and i think I'm on to something. Guys if you have a little time and wanna try something new i'd like to share what I've been working on, please feel free to chime back in with some feedback! My settings are as follows :

G502 mouse : 250hz polling rate 4000 DPI
Xim Apex : 250hz

HIP
Sensitivity : 50.00
Sync : Off
Smooth : 2
Y/X Ratio : 1.00
Steady aim : 0
boost : 0
SAB : 0

ADS sensitivity : 30

This is what made the world change for me - please apply this curve for HIP AND ADS

CURVE (HIP AND ADS)
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAACEgQlBjcISQpcjG4M6Q1jDd4OWA7TD00PyBBCkL0R0hLnE/wVEhYnFzwYURlmGnsbkBylHbse0B/lIPqiDyJSIpYi2SMdI2AjpCPnJCokbiSxJPUlOCV7Jb8mAiZGJokmzScQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

FULL CONFIG
>>> XIM APEX [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Let me know how you guys feel! RML you too bud!

I've included a couple of videos of the gameplay with my current setup.
https://youtu.be/abgdeKLnsyU

https://youtu.be/0n7t6im0aZI

Thanks Tony and ofc RML :)

I'm trying this now however my mouse is a Razer Viper Ultimate and doesn't support 250hz. Options are 125, 500 and 1000.

Is it best to go 500 / 250 with this setup?

Thanks!

Soul

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #107 on: 06:15 AM - 04/28/20 »
Yes Soul this is essentially the same.

You can run 250hz XIM and 500hz mouse. I have the Razer basilisk Ultimate.

Offline Soul

• View Profile
    • SoulXim
« Reply #108 on: 06:44 AM - 04/28/20 »
Hey Obie,

It's been a while, hope ya well mate.

Thanks, I do love this mouse :) I tried 500hz but it was a but 'jittery' dropped down to 125 and if feels smoother. (Hip sensitivity is now @ 30 and ADS is 20)

Will play a few games then report back here.

Cheers,

Soul

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 07:28 AM - 04/28/20 »
Hey Obie,

Thanks, I do love this mouse :) I tried 500hz but it was a but 'jittery' dropped down to 125 and if feels smoother. (Hip sensitivity is now @ 30 and ADS is 20)

Cheers,

Soul

Doing quite well thanks you Soul.

Just make sure your XIM polling rate is lower than your mouse poll rate or make them the same. You should be fine

Offline Soul

• View Profile
    • SoulXim
« Reply #110 on: 08:05 AM - 04/28/20 »
Hey Obie,

Cheers,

Soul

Doing quite well thanks you Soul.

Just make sure your XIM polling rate is lower than your mouse poll rate or make them the same. You should be fine

Glad ya doing well mate, thank you :)

@Tony Have tried this at a few different polling rates and at 500/500 it feels pretty smooth! Nice and snappy and no probs with AA. My current sens at these rates are Hip 17.5 and ADS 12

Thanks for doing this, good work! :)

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iLL Konfirmed
  • PSN ID: HeadCRACK-_-
« Reply #111 on: 01:58 PM - 04/28/20 »

@Tony Have tried this at a few different polling rates and at 500/500 it feels pretty smooth! Nice and snappy and no probs with AA. My current sens at these rates are Hip 17.5 and ADS 12

Thanks bud, i love how it feels, hip movements are quick and accurate and the snappiness when u ADS on an enemy is great - ive been beaming these guys lately. Usually id play with a slower sensitivity and at first it did feel a tad fast but i quickly noticed  this is how i was meant to play...looking around quickly and ADS quickly as well, loving it so far!

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 07:12 PM - 04/28/20 »

Thanks bud, i love how it feels, hip movements are quick and accurate and the snappiness when u ADS on an enemy is great - ive been beaming these guys lately. Usually id play with a slower sensitivity and at first it did feel a tad fast but i quickly noticed  this is how i was meant to play...looking around quickly and ADS quickly as well, loving it so far!

The curve is aggressive from the get go. I am
sure RML will chime in when he has time. Most likely he will redesign the curve for you. This initially impacts micro movements and you donít want that. Iíve been messing around with ballistic curves for a while now because I am just bored of this game. You have to understand how they work and what you are trying to accomplish. 😉

Offline Tony Venom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iLL Konfirmed
  • PSN ID: HeadCRACK-_-
« Reply #113 on: 02:21 AM - 04/29/20 »
sure RML will chime in when he has time. Most likely he will redesign the curve for you. This initially impacts micro movements and you donít want that. Iíve been messing around with ballistic curves for a while now because I am just bored of this game. You have to understand how they work and what you are trying to accomplish. 😉

It's a very aggressive curve - if you used Disable's config (250 hz apex 250 hz polling etc) without the curve youll notice the AA bubble is SUPER strong, its almost magnetic...to get in and to get out of it is crazy but it feels good weirdly because ur aim sticks and multiple enemies are easy to snap to. I guess thats the reason the aggressive curve works out so well for me, if you watch my videos ull see my aim is quick and accurate, im tracking smoothly and being lazer accurate without having to fight the AA. - Still i feel that since everyone has a different play style and preference what works for me might not work for anyone else. I'm an oldschool PC player, im 37 and have a professional competitive counter strike background (now i suck lol) I played counter strike beta 21 years ago in 1999 lol so i have a pretty good idea of how i like my aim to feel. If you havent had a chance try it. If anyone wants to mess around with it thats great the aim here is to brainstorm together and come up with something amazing :) so let's keep building!!!

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 04:24 AM - 04/29/20 »
Hey guys, so I've been following this thread and messing with my apex to see if i can get that crisp feeling back. I've been using RML's settings which were nice and then RML suggested we try Disable's config so i tried it...i really enjoyed those settings but i thought they had a little bit too much AA which works well once you get used to it...especially for when you snap multiple enemies. - then RML came back with another config (1000hz mouse, 500hz apex etc etc) and that felt good as well..a bit loose tho..I felt like i was over aiming a bit and the AA wasn't too noticeable which could be a good thing but could also work against you especially vs. the controller AA. Honestly i felt a bit better with the Disable config (250hz polling rate, 250hz Apex) ..i went back and i decided to start working with a curve to see if it would soften up the AA and give me a sweet spot and i think I'm on to something. Guys if you have a little time and wanna try something new i'd like to share what I've been working on, please feel free to chime back in with some feedback! My settings are as follows :

HIP

This is what made the world change for me - please apply this curve for HIP AND ADS

CURVE (HIP AND ADS)
X5BC:AAACEgQlBjcISQpcjG4M6Q1jDd4OWA7TD00PyBBCkL0R0hLnE/wVEhYnFzwYURlmGnsbkBylHbse0B/lIPqiDyJSIpYi2SMdI2AjpCPnJCokbiSxJPUlOCV7Jb8mAiZGJokmzScQ:X5BC

FULL CONFIG
X5C: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:X5C

So if I copy the full Config to my ST, the curve for HIP and ADS are included right?  I dont have to add the HIP and ADS curve after I paste the full config?

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PACsho0ter
« Reply #115 on: 04:38 AM - 04/29/20 »

HIP

CURVE (HIP AND ADS)

FULL CONFIG

All included on full config

So if I copy the full Config to my ST, the curve for HIP and ADS are included right?  I dont have to add the HIP and ADS curve after I paste the full config?
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline Riotmaker91

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 08:16 AM - 04/29/20 »

HIP

CURVE (HIP AND ADS)

FULL CONFIG

If i am using a joystick, would i change the SAB to off? Would i feel a noticeable difference? I like the config, been running it with 500 hz on my mouse. I just noticed the sab, but does it really matter if i keep it on 0 with the joystick. would love to hear opinions. Thanks
OW since the Beta

Offline Soul

• View Profile
    • SoulXim
« Reply #117 on: 12:01 PM - 04/29/20 »

Ya welcome mate ^^ Yeah it's really snappy! I may dial my sens back up a bit and see how I get on. If only I could get this snappiness in Destiny 2! lol :)

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 01:13 PM - 04/29/20 »

HIP

CURVE (HIP AND ADS)

FULL CONFIG

If i am using a joystick, would i change the SAB to off? Would i feel a noticeable difference? I like the config, been running it with 500 hz on my mouse. I just noticed the sab, but does it really matter if i keep it on 0 with the joystick. would love to hear opinions. Thanks

If youíre using a joystick I would recommend keeping it off. SAB = simulates analog behavior is a feature for keyboard/keypad users to experience analog movement like a joystick. However this adds/impacts AA to the game so you shouldnít need this if you already are using a joystick. You can still experience with this and set it to what best fits your playstyle.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 02:56 PM - 04/29/20 »

It's a very aggressive curve - if you used Disable's config (250 hz apex 250 hz polling etc) without the curve youll notice the AA bubble is SUPER strong, its almost magnetic...to get in and to get out of it is crazy but it feels good weirdly because ur aim sticks and multiple enemies are easy to snap to. I guess thats the reason the aggressive curve works out so well for me, if you watch my videos ull see my aim is quick and accurate, im tracking smoothly and being lazer accurate without having to fight the AA. - Still i feel that since everyone has a different play style and preference what works for me might not work for anyone else. I'm an oldschool PC player, im 37 and have a professional competitive counter strike background (now i suck lol) I played counter strike beta 21 years ago in 1999 lol so i have a pretty good idea of how i like my aim to feel. If you havent had a chance try it. If anyone wants to mess around with it thats great the aim here is to brainstorm together and come up with something amazing :) so let's keep building!!!

I have tested many configs on here and most seem like they rely on AA. The games AA "MW" in particular is ridiculously strong. I try to counter this as much as possible. I run 20k dpi with 1000hz polling on XIM and mouse. NO smoothing, No Steady Aim, No Boost, SAB off using a keyboard. Hell, I have tried playing with AA off in game and it's not that bad. I like to run little to almost no AA as much as possible. I pretty much know what works and what does not for me.

The Half Life CS days, don't get me started on this....I am goin on 40 lol.
We would play this till the sun came out and hop from internet cafe to internet cafe destroying peeps strafing like rambo eating ramen noodle bowls :)
GO GO GO....lol
The way we would purchase guns and ammo on the CS as you were sprinting had this memorized every round.
Deagle baby...
Counter terrorists Win.

IMO nothing compares to high dpi (20k dpi).  With No curve I run a 48 HIP Sense and 36 ADS @ 20k dpi. This is fast for some or most.. This would be my best setup so far however I still feel I can counter the AA more by creating some type of curve for this, for me.

You are absolutely right. We all have different playstyles, what may work for you may not work for others. I can't admit that I suck though sooner or later I may have to show my talent with some clips/videos but only when i find my ultimate config with the least amount of AA possible. :p

Admin