XIM Community

MW/Warzone Advanced Setup (12/22/20)  (Read 77633 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
Re: MW Advanced Setup (2020325)
« Reply #75 on: 08:47 AM - 04/20/20 »
My current settings. Waiting for OMGsus to fix the thread modifying issue then I’ll update the OP.

M: 12000 DPI, 1000hz.
XIM: 500hz, Sync OFF
HIP: 24.5
ADS: 17.5 (If you want more or less Aim Assist, lower or raise sensitivity by .5 until optimal)

No curves, No smoothing, No SAB. If you're having Stuttering issues, I'd suggest upgrading your mouse. I'm using the Razor Viper Ultimate. You can also add smoothing if needed or try 250hz. with the XIM. Smoothing should not go higher then 7-8.

Full Code:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Modern Warfare 2019 ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<[code]

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 08:55 AM - 04/20/20 by RML »

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 08:27 PM - 04/20/20 »
Actually let me rethink this curve. I have redesigned it but original is almost like an anti-anti aim assist. And I know that’s not your flavor. lol

It looked a little aggressive.  ;)

The problem with super aggressive curves is you have to turn your sensitivity down quite a bit to make micros manageable. This can often make Aim Assist initially very sticky.

I haven’t tried this curve yet, just threw it together in a few mins. It may help with Warzone sniping. The idea behind the curve would be you need less acceleration for small movements, approx. 20-30% turn speed limit (TSL) for long range shots. Then more acceleration for regular encounters, 30-50% TSL (mid range shots). And high acceleration for CQC 50-100% TSL (In your face shots).

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABBAIIAwwEEAUUBhgHHAggCSSKKAuQDPgOYA/IETASmBQAFWgW0Jg4GswdYB/0IoilHCUwJUQlWCVsJYAllCWoJbwl0CXkJfgmDCYgJjQmSCZcJnAmhCaYJqwmwCbUJugm/CcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

I suggest you set your sensitivity for CQC AA cut through. Once you’ve dialed that in hopefully the curve handles med and long range encounters better then the other curve.
« Last Edit: 08:44 PM - 04/20/20 by RML »

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 08:56 PM - 04/20/20 »
Should look like this.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #78 on: 09:03 PM - 04/20/20 »
 I have been experiencing with different curves and just trying to make sense of all this. Honestly this @#$% is gibberish to me. With all the different curves I have tested I am becoming nauseated 😂. Kudos to you RML for doing what you do.  That curve was probably a disaster...🤪. I have been reading up on threads and posts and doing tests to become more familiar with ballistic curves. I am interested in creating one but it may take some time. I mostly play MW and I have tested many configs and believe me when i say I can do well with almost any settings, config. I want to create my perfect “end game settings” for MW! However, I am getting bored with the game and spending more time on how all this works and want to create something. I appreciate you. 🍻

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 09:16 PM - 04/20/20 »
BTW your #6 curve is the shiznit. My ideal setup config probably would end like this

20k dpi 1000hz
500hz xim

RML ballistic curve #6
Love how this curve works.

The AA is super strong in  MW. Too easy to kill. I have turned it off and still manage to do well. You can still feel it.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 09:24 PM - 04/20/20 »
BTW your #6 curve is the shiznit. My ideal setup config probably would end like this

20k dpi 1000hz
500hz xim

RML ballistic curve #6
Love how this curve works.

The AA is super strong in  MW. Too easy to kill. I have turned it off and still manage to do well. You can still feel it.

I’m glad it works for you. The curve I posted above will work similar to curve 6 it’s still the same philosophy just designed differently. More of a hybrid between curve 6 and Od1ns curve, which Gxnner is using.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 09:48 PM - 04/20/20 »
I will test this out tomorrow following up with your curve #6.

Appreciate it mate.

Cheers.

Offline MastaOK

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MastaOK
« Reply #82 on: 04:05 AM - 04/21/20 »
RML hi.
tell me what you feel on your sensitivity, your size and the material of the mouse pad, from left to right, what happens to the character in your settings? I ask because probably a lot depends on the mouse itself.
I have a logitech G102 mouse. tested on different dpi 1600/3200/4000/8000 with a translation on a calculator your settings on my mouse at 8000 are very slow at 3000 normal and at 1600 very fast sensitivity on a calculator from your values.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 06:52 AM - 04/21/20 »

Appreciate it mate.

Cheers.

I gave the curve a test run this morning and wasn't much of a fan. It feels to inconsistent. The Gxnner curve feels better. I did notice that doubling my sensitivity felt better then 75%.

Do me a favor and try the Gxnner (Od1n) curve for a bit, then remove the curve and double your sensitivity. See if it feels the same to you or which has more AA cut through.

I'm trying to figure out why a curve that basically just doubles your sensitivity cuts through AA better then Doubling your sensitivity. Or.. is it just a placebo. I honestly am unsure right now based on my testing. I want to say they feel the same, but if anything the curve seems to add a little more initial stick. But that may be in my head. Grrr

RML hi.
tell me what you feel on your sensitivity, your size and the material of the mouse pad, from left to right, what happens to the character in your settings? I ask because probably a lot depends on the mouse itself.
I have a logitech G102 mouse. tested on different dpi 1600/3200/4000/8000 with a translation on a calculator your settings on my mouse at 8000 are very slow at 3000 normal and at 1600 very fast sensitivity on a calculator from your values.

Hey man, To be honest, I'm not sure what you mean here. I have the Razor Viper Ultimate, which feels alot like the G pro . I do a 360 (HIP) in about 12in. 180 ADS in about the same. But I'm not running the settings in the OP anymore.

Offline MastaOK

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MastaOK
« Reply #84 on: 02:07 PM - 04/21/20 »
Sorry I write and read the forum through Google translator.
your sensitivity 24.5 hip 17.5 ads
on my mouse 3000dpi considering your 98hip 70ads config - in hip at 30cm, about 450 degrees. in ads180.
and if you put 8000dpi hip 36.75 ads 26.25 the sensitivity in hip and ads is terribly slow, probably for this reason many people write that the settings are slow. so I can’t understand why when I increase the dpi, I get a bad config. maybe I need to change something in the mice in the computer in the control panel in the mouse section?
 and if I understand you correctly on my settings 24.5 hip 17.5 ads 12000dpi in hip you do exactly 360 degrees and in ada180 by 30 cm. mat?

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 07:32 PM - 04/21/20 »

Appreciate it mate.

Cheers.

I gave the curve a test run this morning and wasn't much of a fan. It feels to inconsistent. The Gxnner curve feels better. I did notice that doubling my sensitivity felt better then 75%.

Do me a favor and try the Gxnner (Od1n) curve for a bit, then remove the curve and double your sensitivity. See if it feels the same to you or which has more AA cut through.

I'm trying to figure out why a curve that basically just doubles your sensitivity cuts through AA better then Doubling your sensitivity. Or.. is it just a placebo. I honestly am unsure right now based on my testing. I want to say they feel the same, but if anything the curve seems to add a little more initial stick. But that may be in my head. Grrr

RML hi.

Hey man, To be honest, I'm not sure what you mean here. I have the Razor Viper Ultimate, which feels alot like the G pro . I do a 360 (HIP) in about 12in. 180 ADS in about the same. But I'm not running the settings in the OP anymore.

All testing done with low latency which had no impact on my game play. I used the MP7 in all games for testing purposes.

Razer Basilisk Ultimate Wireless
10k Dpi 1000hz
XIM 500hz

With Odin's Curve
HIP- 16
ADS-11

Without Odin's curve
HIP-32
ADS-22

This is almost identical and I only noticed one difference. Played about 10-12 games for each. I created two ST's to go back and forth one with curve and one without. After these matches I went back and forth between the two ST's

The difference with curve.  A wee bit more AA slightly stickier but noticeable.

Without curve. AA and doubling sensitivity was more manageable and slightly less sticky.

Everything else besides a little impact on AA felt the same.

This is very interesting...

Should I attempt to test this with my Gpro Wireless?  ;)

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 09:13 PM - 04/21/20 »
Same scenario with the Gpro wireless. Strange there’s like an initial stick with the curve. Like it slows down sooner before your actually on target. Almost identical though. IMO I wouldn’t run the curve after testing between the two.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 09:14 PM - 04/21/20 »
Thanks for testing that man. It sounds like you came to the same conclusion that I did.

A couple other things I noticed.
- the curve seemed to help a little snapping from target to target. Due to that initial sticky feel.
- without the curve, I felt like my overall accuracy was slightly better though, once I got used to the sensitivity.
- it’s definitely easier to over aim without the curve, because AA cut through was better.
- with the curve I felt like that initial stickiness occasionally was a nuisance.

I’m still left wondering which is the best way to go. I’ll be back on Thursday. One thing I want to try is dialing back sensitivity without the curve. This may be the best of both worlds. That should add a bit more AA and help with overaiming.

Cheers!

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 09:17 PM - 04/21/20 »
Same scenario with the Gpro wireless. Strange there’s like an initial stick with the curve. Like it slows down sooner before your actually on target. Almost identical though. IMO I wouldn’t run the curve after testing between the two.

Sounds like we’re on the same page. Let me know if you find your perfect sensitivity without the curve.

That initial stick has to come from the fact that sensitivity is much lower with initial movement. This does make me wonder if micro movements may actually be better while using the curve. Another words, your initial movement speed with the curve is literally half that of not using the curve. But then ramps up twice as fast.
« Last Edit: 09:26 PM - 04/21/20 by RML »

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 06:35 AM - 04/22/20 »
IMO I would rather get used to the linear graph at higher sensitivity due to the more manageable AA. After time you can find precision. However the curve would be a nuisance with that initial sticky no matter what you do. Personally I wouldn’t even run 10k dpi. I would rather run 20k dpi and adjust to this.

Wonder if this curve would be beneficial for
lower dpi players using sync off to help lower sensitivity.
For example lower than 3000 dpi.