XIM Community

MW/Warzone Advanced Setup (12/22/20)  (Read 79354 times)

Offline Bruhmoment9000

• View Profile
Re: MW Advanced Setup (2020325)
« Reply #180 on: 07:27 PM - 05/09/20 »
very nice new curve RML definitely the best I had on Warone I was wondering if anyone here could answer a few questions I have about it...

Since the curve is another modified Od1n curve, could it technically also be used with Gxmner's config using the Common Sync and still work effectively? Also I am using 16k dpi with this curve as everyone seems to prefer using high dpi's with curves and I was just wondering why we dont stick to the usual 3000-4000 like d1sable's? Is it because there is no curve?

Offline Bruhmoment9000

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 07:29 PM - 05/09/20 »
Also, @Obi Wan Kenobi, why do you use 1000h mice with 500h xim apex? Is it something to do with aim assist? I thought this would only just @#$% with your muscle memory?

Offline Nicktags

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nicktags
« Reply #182 on: 07:43 PM - 05/09/20 »
The xim mouse movement is affecting my audio in warzone itís making a popping noise , if i donít move the sound is clear but as soon as i move my mouse it starts to pop & disorientate. I have the latest firmware & my astros are perfectly fine . CAN SOMEONE PLS TEL ME WHAT THIS MEANS

Offline link575

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LoneWolf575
« Reply #183 on: 08:01 PM - 05/09/20 »
The xim mouse movement is affecting my audio in warzone itís making a popping noise , if i donít move the sound is clear but as soon as i move my mouse it starts to pop & disorientate. I have the latest firmware & my astros are perfectly fine . CAN SOMEONE PLS TEL ME WHAT THIS MEANS

Try click the audio compatibility mode. When you're on the config's main screen hit the "..." on the bottom and click audio compatibility. After this restart the XIM and you should no longer have the popping. This should only happen in Xbox I think, but I guess it's worth a try if you're on a PS4.

Offline Nicktags

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 08:21 PM - 05/09/20 »
Link575 Iím actually on Xbox , is this an actual problem lol

Offline Nicktags

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 08:24 PM - 05/09/20 »
I donít see the ď__Ē at the bottom

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 08:54 PM - 05/09/20 »
Noticed there is no videos posted yet with the RML config, took the time to copy over the saved clips from PS4 to my Mac.

Unedited raw multiplayer footage here:
Vacant: https://youtu.be/3Y8kbuMEbDM
Talsik: https://youtu.be/CT-10sdYWeM

Direct link to the config: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=86299.msg809364#msg809364

Thanks for sharing, some really nice gameplay there.

very nice new curve RML definitely the best I had on Warone I was wondering if anyone here could answer a few questions I have about it...

Since the curve is another modified Od1n curve, could it technically also be used with Gxmner's config using the Common Sync and still work effectively? Also I am using 16k dpi with this curve as everyone seems to prefer using high dpi's with curves and I was just wondering why we dont stick to the usual 3000-4000 like d1sable's? Is it because there is no curve?

You can use any sync you want and any dpi that you wish. Youíll just have to figure out the right sensitivities to run with.

Also I have another new curve for you guys. This sucker obliterates AA.

I lowered my sensitivity from the last curve from 8 to 6 with this curve and itís @#$% awesome for close to mid range gun fights.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAACWASwBwgJYAu4DhAQaBLAFRiXcJnIGh8adhrOGyUbfBvTHCocgRzZHTAdhx3eHjUejR7kHzsfkh/pIEAgmCDvIUYhnSH0IksioyL6I1EjqCP/JFckriUFJVwlsyYKJmImuScQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Let me know what you think
« Last Edit: 08:59 PM - 05/09/20 by RML »

Offline locojo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CexyJo
« Reply #187 on: 10:11 PM - 05/09/20 »

You can use any sync you want and any dpi that you wish. Youíll just have to figure out the right sensitivities to run with.

I lowered my sensitivity from the last curve from 8 to 6 with this curve and itís @#$% awesome for close to mid range gun fights.

X5BC:AAACWASwBwgJYAu4DhAQaBLAFRiXcJnIGh8adhrOGyUbfBvTHCocgRzZHTAdhx3eHjUejR7kHzsfkh/pIEAgmCDvIUYhnSH0IksioyL6I1EjqCP/JFckriUFJVwlsyYKJmImuScQ:X5BC

[/quote]

This works amazing for apex so far !!

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 10:34 PM - 05/09/20 »
Noticed there is no videos posted yet with the RML config, took the time to copy over the saved clips from PS4 to my Mac.

Unedited raw multiplayer footage here:
Vacant: https://youtu.be/3Y8kbuMEbDM
Talsik: https://youtu.be/CT-10sdYWeM

Direct link to the config: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=86299.msg809364#msg809364

Thanks for sharing, some really nice gameplay there.

You can use any sync you want and any dpi that you wish. You’ll just have to figure out the right sensitivities to run with.

I lowered my sensitivity from the last curve from 8 to 6 with this curve and it’s @#$% awesome for close to mid range gun fights.

Nice Ill give it a try.  2 Questions:

1.  Is this curve for both HIP and ADS?
2.  When you lowered your sensitivity you talking ADS and Hip?  Or just ADS?
« Last Edit: 10:42 PM - 05/09/20 by bokyong »

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 11:15 PM - 05/09/20 »

So I copied the Curve to both Hip and ADS and I also dropped my ADS sensitivity to 6.  You are right this thing is brutal.  just dropped a 15 kill game solo in Plunder.  Using MP7/Grau for the short and mid range test.  This curve is crazy good! This was on PC. @ 144 fps.   

I only tested this short to mid range, and didnt snipe with it, but would your Sniper aux config work with this new curve?

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #190 on: 04:07 AM - 05/10/20 »
Rml can you copy and paste the full new config with new curves ? Im lost on this thread theres that many setups been mentiond can i have the original setup with new curves ?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 07:00 AM - 05/10/20 »
My current settings (05102020)

In Game Settings:
Sensitivity - Insane
Aim Assist - Standard
Ads sensitivity multiplier (low zoom) - 1.0
Ads sensitivity multiplier (high zoom) - 1.0

Mouse: (Razor Viper Ultimate)
1000hz.
12,000 dpi (dpi should be set to preference, I prefer high dpi while using Xim)
XIM:
Latest MW ST
Latest firmware
500hz.
Sync Off
Hip - 12 + Curve
Ads - 6 + Curve
Ads activation delay - 224
Smooth Aim Transition - ON
Ads deactivation delay - 224
SAB - Off
No boost

Iíve also added a Cruise Missile/Parachute sub config. and a Long Range Sub config. Youíll need to pay close attention to my button mapping for these configs. I use a Nav and a small key pad for extra buttons. 99% of you will have to remap your buttons. I Highly recommend using these subs especially for Warzone. However they are very effective in almost all game modes.

IF YOURE USING A KB DONT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY (Iím a Nav user).

Full Config Code:
>>> XIM APEX [Modern Warzone (RML)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

New Hip Curve:
X5BC:AAABXgK8BBoFeAbWCDSJkorwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4pYAlsiXkJhYmSCZ6Jqwm3icQ:X5BC

New ADS Curve:

Long Range Curve:
X5BC:AAAA+gH0Au4D6ATiBdwG1ofQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYomAi9iOMJCIkuCVOJeQmeicQ:X5BC

Cheers!

Major Update! Od1n should be updating the OP as well... soon.

Cheers
« Last Edit: 07:10 AM - 05/10/20 by RML »

Offline Pickle Jar Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 07:45 AM - 05/10/20 »
RML - long time follower, always appreciate your work and opinion.

With the Long range/sniper aux, are you lowering your DPI with this specialized curve?  In another thread where you talk about combating AA, you mentioned implementing a DPI switch button.  Is this the case with your new MW setup?  Are you keeping the DPI at 12K or lowering it when you transition to the sniper curve?

Thanks!!

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 07:51 AM - 05/10/20 »
RML - long time follower, always appreciate your work and opinion.

With the Long range/sniper aux, are you lowering your DPI with this specialized curve?  In another thread where you talk about combating AA, you mentioned implementing a DPI switch button.  Is this the case with your new MW setup?  Are you keeping the DPI at 12K or lowering it when you transition to the sniper curve?

Thanks!!

Iím using the Aux instead of a dpi switcher, so dpi stays the same but the curve and sensitivity changes. If you truly want to perfect your aim at close and longe range this is a must IMO. Aim assist behaves much different from close to long range.

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #194 on: 08:22 AM - 05/10/20 »
My current settings (05102020)

In Game Settings:
Sensitivity - Insane
Aim Assist - Standard
Ads sensitivity multiplier (low zoom) - 1.0
Ads sensitivity multiplier (high zoom) - 1.0

Mouse: (Razor Viper Ultimate)
1000hz.
12,000 dpi (dpi should be set to preference, I prefer high dpi while using Xim)
XIM:
Latest MW ST
Latest firmware
500hz.
Sync Off
Hip - 12 + Curve
Ads - 6 + Curve
Ads activation delay - 224
Smooth Aim Transition - ON
Ads deactivation delay - 224
SAB - Off
No boost

Iíve also added a Cruise Missile/Parachute sub config. and a Long Range Sub config. Youíll need to pay close attention to my button mapping for these configs. I use a Nav and a small key pad for extra buttons. 99% of you will have to remap your buttons. I Highly recommend using these subs especially for Warzone. However they are very effective in almost all game modes.

IF YOURE USING A KB DONT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY (Iím a Nav user).

Full Config Code:
>>> XIM APEX [Modern Warzone (RML)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

New Hip Curve:
X5BC:AAABXgK8BBoFeAbWCDSJkorwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4pYAlsiXkJhYmSCZ6Jqwm3icQ:X5BC

New ADS Curve:

Long Range Curve:
X5BC:AAAA+gH0Au4D6ATiBdwG1ofQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYomAi9iOMJCIkuCVOJeQmeicQ:X5BC

Cheers!

Major Update! Od1n should be updating the OP as well... soon.

Cheers

Thanks rml now i know where i am i can use the whole config lol is the nav better for fps games or leyboard better i habr the vipe ultimate mouse but i feel like there isnt enough buttons for the viper ultimate