XIM Community

MW Advanced Setup (20200905)  (Read 52689 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
MW Advanced Setup (20200905)
« on: 09:35 AM - 03/25/20 »
My current settings.

These settings are for Ximmers that want very little Aim Assist. If you're looking for sticky aim, you've come to the wrong place! I personally like just enough AA to help me snap to targets, I DONOT like AA that drags my cursor around and sticks to targets. The Idea behind these curves is to help you cut through AA without over aiming. If you're over aiming then turn you're sensitivity down. If you're not cutting through AA enough then turn your sensitivity up.

Here's what is looks like in action. Thanks to Zakapior for the footage.

Cutesy of beezjah:

MODERN WARFARE SETUP

In Game Settings:
Sensitivity - Insane
Aim Assist - Standard
Ads sensitivity multiplier (low zoom) - 1.0
Ads sensitivity multiplier (high zoom) - 1.0
DZ - Default (Xbox)

Mouse: (Razor Viper Elite)
1000hz.
12,000 dpi (dpi should be set to preference, I prefer high dpi while using Xim)

XIM:
Latest MW ST
Latest firmware
500hz.
Sync Off

HIP:
Sensitivity - 8 + Curve
Smoothing - 5

ADS:
Activation delay - 224
Smooth Aim Transition - ON
Deactivation delay - 224
Sensitivity - 6 + Curve
Smoothing - 5

Iíve also added a Cruise Missile sub config. and a Long Range Sub config. These are completely optional. Youíll need to pay close attention to my button mapping for these configs. I use a Nav and a small key pad for extra buttons. 99% of you will have to remap your buttons.

IF YOURE USING A KB DONT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY (Iím a Nav user).

Full Config Code:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Modern Warfare] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Hip Curve:

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAB9APoBdwH0AnEC7gNrA+gEZQTiBV8F3AZZBtYHUyfQB97H7Yf8CArIGYgoSDcIRchUSGMIcciAiI9IngisiLtIygjYyOeI9gkEyROJIkkxCT/JTkldCWvJeomJSZgJpom1ScQ:X5BC

ADS Curve:

X5BC:AAACWASwBwgJYAu4DhAQaBLAFRiXcJnIGh8adhrOGyUbfBvTHCocgRzZHTAdhx3eHjUejR7kHzsfkh/pIEAgmCDvIUYhnSH0IksioyL6I1EjqCP/JFckriUFJVwlsyYKJmImuScQ:X5BC

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 11:02 AM - 09/09/20 by RML »

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
Re: MW Advanced Setup (2020325)
« Reply #1 on: 10:12 AM - 03/25/20 »
Nice iam trying Out now Ur still playing on hardpad?

Offline milkman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: T0xicMilkMan
  • PSN ID: PapaMilk4u
« Reply #2 on: 10:33 AM - 03/25/20 »
Outstanding RML!!!
Any thoughts on your new settings "20,000dpi" and is their something for the
12k dpi fam?

Thank you for the settings!
Always the best.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:56 AM - 03/25/20 »
Nice iam trying Out now Ur still playing on hardpad?

Iíve switched to the Razor Chroma soft mousepad (I want to preserve my Vipers precious little feet!)

:)

Outstanding RML!!!
Any thoughts on your new settings "20,000dpi" and is their something for the
12k dpi fam?

Thank you for the settings!
Always the best.

Works great at any dpi 4000 and above IMO.

12000 dpi Settings.
Hip - 2.5
Ads - 1.5

Cheers

Offline milkman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:33 PM - 03/25/20 »
Awesome like always!!!
Thank you sir... :D

Offline qcrambo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:54 PM - 03/25/20 »

4000 Dpi setup:
Everything is the same as above, just change sensitivities.
Hip - 7.5
Ads - 4.5

IF YOURE USING A KB DONT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY (Iím a Nav user).

Cheers!
[/quote]

Bro,  are you using both hands to swipe that mouse away to turn ?  7,5hip and worst on 4,5 adas  on a 4000 dpi  its @#$% slow  !!!!?  or this is only me loll

Can you explain how i can get the delay 224 things on xim4 ?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:21 PM - 03/25/20 »

4000 Dpi setup:
Everything is the same as above, just change sensitivities.
Hip - 7.5
Ads - 4.5

Cheers!

Bro,  are you using both hands to swipe that mouse away to turn ?  7,5hip and worst on 4,5 adas  on a 4000 dpi  its @#$% slow  !!!!?  or this is only me loll

Can you explain how i can get the delay 224 things on xim4 ?
[/quote]

Setup doesnít work with Xim4

Offline DirtyLary

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DirtyLary
« Reply #7 on: 02:48 PM - 03/25/20 »
Thanks for this. It runs good.

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kronos_GR
« Reply #8 on: 05:12 AM - 03/26/20 »
Hello RML
I want to ask you about the included auxiliary's in your config.
What is the use of them and about the included curves.
Thank you

Offline Prod1337

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06:55 AM - 03/26/20 »
Greetings, RML!

Have you messed with warzone, yet?

Offline milkman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08:52 AM - 03/26/20 »
Greetings, RML!

I agree!! ""RML"" We need your Devine touch for "Warzone Setup" plz!!!!!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:38 AM - 03/26/20 »
Greetings, RML!

Yes, settings work great for Warzone.

Hello RML
Thank you

The only Aux that should be active is for cruise missile. I use an aux for this to raise the sensitivity about double hip. The others are curve #6 which is a curve I created to help with initial aim assist stick then accelerates to cut through AA at all ranges. I donít currently use it, but itís there if others want to. The other curve has the same intention, just less aggressive. The last curve was just me messing around and trying crazy ideas (I have a tendency to do stuff like that.)

Unfortunately we still canít update threads, so this will probably get lost in the mix. As I continue to get used to this game I continue to adapt. Iím now using the following settings

Default Sync:
Hip - 4
Ads - 2

Everything else is the same. All changes I make going forward will be highlighted red and in bold font.

Please note that the new settings have LESS AIM ASSIST. If you like more AA stick with the original settings.

Stay safe everyone!

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 09:44 AM - 03/26/20 by RML »

Offline milkman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09:58 AM - 03/26/20 »
Thank you!!

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kronos_GR
« Reply #13 on: 10:29 AM - 03/26/20 »
Greetings, RML!

Yes, settings work great for Warzone.

Hello RML
Thank you

The only Aux that should be active is for cruise missile. I use an aux for this to raise the sensitivity about double hip. The others are curve #6 which is a curve I created to help with initial aim assist stick then accelerates to cut through AA at all ranges. I donít currently use it, but itís there if others want to. The other curve has the same intention, just less aggressive. The last curve was just me messing around and trying crazy ideas (I have a tendency to do stuff like that.)

Unfortunately we still canít update threads, so this will probably get lost in the mix. As I continue to get used to this game I continue to adapt. Iím now using the following settings

Default Sync:
Hip - 4
Ads - 2

Everything else is the same. All changes I make going forward will be highlighted red and in bold font.

Please note that the new settings have LESS AIM ASSIST. If you like more AA stick with the original settings.

Stay safe everyone!

Cheers!
Thanks for the reply!
Stay at home....stay safe!!!

Offline Wxstrn-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Above
« Reply #14 on: 03:15 PM - 03/26/20 »
Wait a new beta? I don't see it. It says it's not available. It's the same number as the current main/stable release now.
Ahhhhh! Should I have no updated lol?

Also
I've been expirmenting again with off sync for this game but man!
250 hz off sync is nice...

But Mainly I just play common sync
1600-1800 dpi

16.00 HIP
1.0 SA
SAB 0

12.50 ADS
185-286 Activation Delay
150-200 Deactivation Delay
Smooth Trans= On
SAB= OFF

I also have been using a reverse dynamic curve lol.
It's almost like the dynamic curve used in game but is more sensitive at the beginning and also pairs nicely with the standard. However, linear feels like PC using my curve. If your aim is warm it's quite nice. You don't run into auto aim drag or anything while using linear with my curve.

X5BC:AAAAkgElAbcCSgLcA24EAYSThRMGEwcSCBIJEgoRCxEMEQ0QjhAPBg/7kPER3JLHE34UNRTrFaIWWRcQF8YYfRk0GesaoZtYG8scPRywHSIdlR4HHnoe7B9fH9EgRCC2ISkhm6IO:X5BC

I hope I posted that right.

Here is a picture. If you want to use the curve on hip I would probably suggest moving the end of the curve up on the last value. Make sense? Anyways I've had great success with it. It's fun. Not some kind of magic I don't think. I like it though. Try it!

9-E40-BAE7-2562-43-BF-A4-CC-F08139410206" border="0

993-DA35-D-86-C8-4683-BB70-FF7-BF7-DCFF8-F" border="0

I hope I posted that right.
What's crazy is depending on how warm I am, how I want to play, what map it is, and what gun I'm using. I can almost interchangeably use 1800 dpi and 3200dpi rn for this and adjust using the same sense and everything.
Those with the curves. It sounds crazy just try it. lol.
« Last Edit: 03:35 PM - 03/26/20 by Wxstrn- »