XIM Community

Apex Legends XIM setting for PC (closest feel) (Season-12)  (Read 56279 times)

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
Re: Apex Legends XIM setting for PC (closest feel)
« Reply #60 on: 09:24 PM - 06/08/20 »
Ok, yesterday did test a several settings and found a few interesting things  :D.

XIM Settings:
1. Transferred my 400 DPI settings from TF2 ST to Apex Legends ST. It seems better for season 5, Responce curve can be reduced by 4-5 clicks from the default.
2. Changed HIP SAB to 10 - and AA surprisingly stronger. I leave it there for now for further tests, but for me movement a bit affected, doesn't feel comfortable.

Finding-1 (this one interesting)
When i switched to this Apex ST with 400 DPI and go to firing range - my weapons had 0 spread!! Not sure why like this. I had switched to Apex ST with 3200 DPI and the spread is big. Switched back - 0 spread. (R99 still have a bit).

Finding-2
It seems Apex somehow initialize controlling devices during loading of match (my guess only, this could be other explanation) and based on it adjust AA:
1. I had entered firing range with activated dummies with my ADS synchronization DEFAULT - and AA was strong, i had switched it to Common - still same.
2. Entered firing range with activated dummies with my ADS synchronization COMMON - and AA was weak, i had switched it to back to Common still weak. After i restarted firing range with ADS synchronization DEFAULT - AA back to normal.
(\__/)   ╔═.♥.═════════════════════╗
(>’.’<)    Ⓢⓒⓡⓐⓣⓒⓗ ⓘⓢ ⓐⓦⓔⓢⓞⓜⓔ
(“)_(”)  ╚═════════════════════.♥.═╝

- My Apex Legends XIM setting for PC (closest feel)
XIM Settings Discord - https://discord.gg/rZAHr9BJw7

Offline dautruongybb

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 04:05 AM - 06/09/20 »
You can update config new with version xim apex fw new?

Offline Giantman12345

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 04:11 AM - 06/09/20 »
Ok, yesterday did test a several settings and found a few interesting things  :D.

XIM Settings:
1. Transferred my 400 DPI settings from TF2 ST to Apex Legends ST. It seems better for season 5, Responce curve can be reduced by 4-5 clicks from the default.
2. Changed HIP SAB to 10 - and AA surprisingly stronger. I leave it there for now for further tests, but for me movement a bit affected, doesn't feel comfortable.

Finding-1 (this one interesting)
When i switched to this Apex ST with 400 DPI and go to firing range - my weapons had 0 spread!! Not sure why like this. I had switched to Apex ST with 3200 DPI and the spread is big. Switched back - 0 spread. (R99 still have a bit).

Finding-2
It seems Apex somehow initialize controlling devices during loading of match (my guess only, this could be other explanation) and based on it adjust AA:
1. I had entered firing range with activated dummies with my ADS synchronization DEFAULT - and AA was strong, i had switched it to Common - still same.
2. Entered firing range with activated dummies with my ADS synchronization COMMON - and AA was weak, i had switched it to back to Common still weak. After i restarted firing range with ADS synchronization DEFAULT - AA back to normal.
That's Intresting because it wouldn't make sense for that to work like that. All the PS4 or the game can recognise is that a DS4 is connected wired to the PS4, because the xim allows the DS4 inputs to be passed through but edited by the apex from what I believe so curious to how this is possible, I'd have to test it though

Offline PampuGomez

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 04:47 AM - 06/09/20 »
Hi All, yesterday messed with settings and made it to turn character more faster and also was literally lasering people again min 10-15 kills per game, AA seems back to normal, but feels a bit less. Guess I'm sticking with this settings for season 5. Here is the updates:

Apex in game changes are all same except the below changes:
FOV - i changed to 86
Responce Curve - 4 click left from default bar

XIM settings:
I find that when you increase the response curve in-game - this setting behave weird, so i tried Latest Apex Legends ST (DPI still 3200)

Settings in XIM:

HIP:
Sens - 18
Synchronize - Default
Smoothing - 0
Y/X - 1.10
Steady Aim - 15.0
Boost - no changes
SAB - OFF

ADS:
Sens - 10
Synchronize - Default
Smoothing - 15
Y/X - 1.10
Steady Aim - 0
Boost - no changes
SAB - 100

ADS Ballistic curve:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACAPYDAgWqCJYL9g+CE44WmhmeHMAf8CMgJlApgCywL+AzEDZAOXA8oD/QQwBGMElgTJBPwFLwViBZUFyAX7Bi4GYQaUBscG+gctB2AHkwfGB/kILAhfCJIIxQj4CSsJXgmRCcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

The code is for the above settings (including ballistic curve):
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Apex 3200 DPI] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Only change DPI 12000 and easy win in solo on the first match of the day
FOV 100
I think my problem is muscles memory with 3200 DPI

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 09:19 PM - 06/09/20 »
You can update config new with version xim apex fw new?
Currently using latest FW and Games configs also latest as of today

That's Intresting because it wouldn't make sense for that to work like that. All the PS4 or the game can recognise is that a DS4 is connected wired to the PS4, because the xim allows the DS4 inputs to be passed through but edited by the apex from what I believe so curious to how this is possible, I'd have to test it though

Just guessing here, but maybe on consoles the game treat all inputs the same, as only authorized controllers are work with them, but for PC it could be different approach, as any random 3rd party controller can be connected to PC.

But what i had tested yesterday - it could be not a DPI issue. Probably when my game treat all inputs as controller - it reduces weapon spread and increase AA. This what happened to me yesterday. As per instructional videos from XIM Gameplay on youtube - if settings are not set properly it may confuse the AA algorithm, so this could be an answer. I tested new settings with 5000 DPI and seems all working with AA and no spread. Today will be testing comparing with my 3200 DPI setup.

Only change DPI 12000 and easy win in solo on the first match of the day
FOV 100
I think my problem is muscles memory with 3200 DPI

I don't get it man. You could just change sensitivity in XIM if it is a same setup.

Offline PampuGomez

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 04:21 AM - 06/11/20 »
Djurik can you post some clips of your match or kill? And another question, can i make AN aux for recoil?

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 11:50 PM - 06/12/20 »
Djurik can you post some clips of your match or kill? And another question, can I make AN aux for recoil?
Ok, I will try these few days to record some random kills to see how the sensitivity works for me and how the AA works. Not doing this coz I have old PC, maxed out Gen-4.. So my fps drops while recording and gameplay not so smooth lol...
And you can definitely create aux, you will only need to sacrifice one of the existing, like grenades. I didn't like that because it affects hipfire also (those aux linked to the left mouse button).

Offline PampuGomez

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 01:59 AM - 06/13/20 »
Djurik can you post some clips of your match or kill? And another question, can I make AN aux for recoil?
Ok, I will try these few days to record some random kills to see how the sensitivity works for me and how the AA works. Not doing this coz I have old PC, maxed out Gen-4.. So my fps drops while recording and gameplay not so smooth lol...
And you can definitely create aux, you will only need to sacrifice one of the existing, like grenades. I didn't like that because it affects hipfire also (those aux linked to the left mouse button).

Apex legends st (xbox) but I have this problem

https://ibb.co/rpFRcVH

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 07:52 PM - 06/14/20 »
Hi. You mean only sensitivities did not pasted or all settings? If only senses then just put your values or manually from the 1st post settings list. Double check the code, something might be missing or accidentally deleted.

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 10:00 PM - 06/14/20 »
Ok, here is some compilation recently made. But this with my latest settings of 5000 DPI. I found its better, AA stronger, turns faster and crosshair move more smooth. The complete settings for 5000 DPI i had added to the 1st post.

Offline dautruongybb

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 02:49 AM - 06/15/20 »

Why I don't feel like AA! haizzzzz

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 03:00 AM - 06/15/20 »
Guess this season in order to feel more AA, need to sacrifice more on mobility by adding more SAB to HIP and also Smoothing. Also make senses slower and reduce the response curve. Try 1st settings from my 1st post, see if AA stronger for you - that settings was oriented more to AA, now more to mobility. Pls feedback later if you test it, want to know also.

By the way in latest settings i feel AA stronger only when using x2 scope, so not sure is because of scope or because the senses on x2 is slower

Offline dautruongybb

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 05:12 AM - 06/15/20 »
I use final config of you. Acl off.

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 09:22 PM - 06/15/20 »
Like this can feel more AA?

Offline dautruongybb

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 09:31 PM - 06/15/20 »
Like this can feel more AA?
yes, I feel like AA and easier to control