XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Hip/Aim movement issue with the new R6 Siege Configuration (Classic)  (Read 135 times)

Offline soloque12

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ezclaps342
I reported this issue last update. The new config for rainbow six siege still has a problem. When ever you look right or left the looking mechanism will go up or down. There is a problem with the acceleration when using the config.

I have tried everything smoothing, steady aim, boost, ratio, dpi change, sync change. Still the same problem.

I use Logitech g502 - 12k dpi

I do have the newest firmware and manager installed.
« Last Edit: 04:44 PM - 03/24/20 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Before testing the new support did you force a library update and then create a new config? Existing config's will retain old support.

It would help if you can share the version number's you have for Hip and ADS. To verify the current version of game support used open Manager, verify the correct config is loaded, then click the center of the game picture. Hidden text will appear at the top of the game picture. The last digit of the text is the version number. In this example the text stands for Battlefield 5 - Hip - Xbox One - version 1.

Please verify your config's version number then repeat this process while holding the ADS button on the mouse connected to XIM, this will give you the ADS version.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Alejandro1919

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: victsing-_
I also have this problem, and I donít know what to do , it feels way to smooth. My hip version is 4.7 and my ads is 4.6, please help us.

Offline Alejandro1919

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: victsing-_
[Q/A] Rainbow six siege updated on manager
« Reply #3 on: 05:44 PM - 03/24/20 »
It feels terrible , I donít know why, the new update for rainbow on the xim manager is terrible , how do I go back to the old update? My hip version is 4.7 and my ads is 4.6,
I created a new config and force game download. Please help me.
« Last Edit: 09:28 AM - 03/25/20 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbow six siege updated on manager
« Reply #4 on: 09:28 AM - 03/25/20 »
It feels terrible , I donít know why, the new update for rainbow on the xim manager is terrible , how do I go back to the old update? My hip version is 4.7 and my ads is 4.6,

Verify that you're using the correct config for the aim mode that you're using (there are two). After this removing previous advanced Aim settings will be needed.

The only way to use outdated support is to keep that config on the device. There was a lot of negative feedback from the behavior of Hip in the last update so support was reverted to use the Hip behavior of 4.5.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
mist couldnt the community use a curve to restrict the current ST's turnspeed so it has the same ADS sensitivity as the config prior to the update?
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline qwjcc

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: qwjcc
  • PSN ID: qwjcc
I also have this same issue , only after I updated my firmware and made a new config for rainbow ( classic ). Iíve tried changing my controller rotation back to classic and restarting my game and console and I still have the same issue . My hip is version 4.7 while my ads is 4.6 . I use a g502 and play 3200 dpi

Offline qwjcc

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: qwjcc
  • PSN ID: qwjcc
Rainbow six ads issue.
« Reply #7 on: 01:27 PM - 03/25/20 »
Every since I updated new firmware and reset my config my ads has been responding incorrectly. Whenever I go to go to flick or move fast my aim goes up or down in an unpredictable pattern . I play on classic and I have my config on classic to . Hip version is 4.7 while Ads version is still 4.6. Ive tried a lot and nothing works and I also see other players are having this issue , please help

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Could you please post this in the feedback thread?

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85484.0