XIM Community

Kovaaks (or any) aim trainer  (Read 600 times)

Offline year0

• Still, if YOU believe it helps YOU play better, tf
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
Kovaaks (or any) aim trainer
« on: 09:10 PM - 03/14/20 »
 Has anyone found any kind of aim trainer for the PS4?
PS4, Navi, G502 hero

Offline InZane

• View Profile
Re: Kovaaks (or any) aim trainer
« Reply #1 on: 10:00 PM - 03/14/20 »
Almost every game has different aim mechanics wich makes a aim trainer useless imo. The best aim training is to practice with bots or training courses etc. in the game you want to improve your aim
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline year0

• Still, if YOU believe it helps YOU play better, tf
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
« Reply #2 on: 10:35 AM - 03/17/20 »
They work, friends on pc use them. Games vary but 90% of the movement is the same between FPS
PS4, Navi, G502 hero

Offline Crushtaculer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Crushtaculer
« Reply #3 on: 08:51 AM - 03/25/20 »
They are really only usefully for PC games, because the aim mechanics can be replicated from game to game. On console, there are always differences in aim mechanics, so you wouldn't find much benefit from them.

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:12 AM - 03/25/20 »
InZane and Crushtaculer are right, the look mechanics and general feel of console games is so different across games that an aim trainer wouldnt work. You have to find your own aim practice in each game such as tracking certain moving objects, using testranges or empty servers/campaign levels to track fixed spots.

Then theres also aim assist which has to be taken into account, if you only train with objects not affected by the aim assist then your skills wont carry over to aim assist targets. At that point you might actually want to deactivate the aim assist or train with aim assist targets.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline dpk_ydv

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: B2uT3_f02c3
« Reply #5 on: 12:51 AM - 03/26/20 »
Just came across this YouTube video. Hopefully XIM make a ST for this when it
 is out
https://youtu.be/tHBpwtFVd2k

Offline Jake_souder

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jakeeee059
« Reply #6 on: 06:33 AM - 03/30/20 »
Donít know what games your referring too but most FPS have bots the way you train is to put 10 bots, unlimited time , 400 score , FFA , use your fav gun and go for headshots, the goal is to find targets as fast as you can for example b03 , nuke town I run the
Shieva with red dot, I stand by the blue car if I see bot a shoot obviously lol then I turn 180 ads again look for next one , 180 turn ads look for next one etc etc do that about 400 times... reason I do this is because itís faster... yeah anyone can stand there and shoot bots lol that wonít help it will just warn you up... what I do is actual training..... try shooting bot to bot...then try shooting a bot turn 180 turn back and find another bot lol not to easy... it also transfer over to online btw lol just donít do 180 turn online I do it in training kuz after I kill someone I turn to either my left or right and ads...btw it your not good do recruit bots then move up to veteran... I started with veteran from get go turned off game sound and listened to pandora... the reason being training eyes / muscle memory my 2 cents
« Last Edit: 06:38 AM - 03/30/20 by Jake_souder »

Admin