XIM Community

Tourette’s MW Warzone Configuration! - as smooth as possible with AA  (Read 20500 times)

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
Tried this config and it didn't real work well for me it just felt off in certain situations. Ahtists setup worked better imo.. i just kept losing gun fights that i shoulda won using this config..

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
Tried this config and it didn't real work well for me it just felt off in certain situations. Ahtists setup worked better imo.. i just kept losing gun fights that i shoulda won using this config..
Fair does, sometimes my configuration does feel off but that’s because the server performance I believe, I continue using it as I've trained my muscle memory really well.

Did you give yourself time to train muscle memory?

Offline HaggisBawZ

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: HaggisBawZ
Smoothes config so far but still not to my personal liking but thanks for the share. Tried around 20 Games on PS4 with it and just doesn;t feel right to me tbh, Which is a shame cause you put out great settings for apex legends.

I'm going to be sticking to PC and playing with m&k, Feel like i benefit with no aim assist more with warzone.

I'm hoping they add FOV and Graphic settings to turn down on the PS Because PC is just so much smoother and better looking.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Smoothes config so far but still not to my personal liking but thanks for the share. Tried around 20 Games on PS4 with it and just doesn;t feel right to me tbh, Which is a shame cause you put out great settings for apex legends.

I'm going to be sticking to PC and playing with m&k, Feel like i benefit with no aim assist more with warzone.

I'm hoping they add FOV and Graphic settings to turn down on the PS Because PC is just so much smoother and better looking.

I’ll review my configuration today and see what I can do.

Offline StiffLittleFingers

• View Profile
Hi! Do you have any delay in ADS(the millisecond one)? And do you have any smooth aim transitioning(deactivasion delay)? Thanks!

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Hi! Do you have any delay in ADS(the millisecond one)? And do you have any smooth aim transitioning(deactivasion delay)? Thanks!
150/200 delay you choose, 224 deactivation.

Offline s0N1c

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: vQVENOM
Bro i want thanks for this config. İ get 17 kills today in warzone omg. İ want to add an image of my kills but i dont know how?
One second kill !

G502 // G413 // viewsonic 27’ 1ms // PS4 pro //

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Bro i want thanks for this config. İ get 17 kills today in warzone omg. İ want to add an image of my kills but i dont know how?
Upload to a website get the actual image link that has the file extension In it too, then post a reply and when typing press the very first button that’s a frame with a sub and mountain then put the link in between the “][“

Offline s0N1c

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: vQVENOM

thanks bro for the info. 17 kills with this config.nice job.
One second kill !

G502 // G413 // viewsonic 27’ 1ms // PS4 pro //

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Made a change following a tutorial, still doing testing but here’s some clips I got in a game or two.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Updated version using MJFame’s extreme configuration creation method. It appears to be the most 1:1 I’ve ever gotten on MW maybe even any game. To see how to change sensitivity go over to the Tutorials category of the forum and you’ll find it there.
I have simply found the best values in my opinion for the game as well as sometimes adding SA can counter Warzone’s AA inconsistency sometimes I need to put SA1.0 on ADS but it’s only some days but that may be due to internet change as I constantly move setup between 2 house with completely opposite WiFi speeds.
Due to major theory about 1.33x removing any acceleration and being better overall I’ve adapted that.
Current stats overall due to a memory error locking me out my main so played across 2 accounts:
584 kills
240 deaths
2.43 K/D
4 Wins (solo queue)

XIM&Mouse
1000hz
800dpi

In game sens:
ADS Low/Zoom: 1.33x
You will need to copy the profile code for the rest, to do it manually which in my eyes there’s no point as you’ll be starting from scratch as it’s complete different experience.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare extreme 800dpi] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Also if you decide to change things on the configuration above follow MJFame’s extreme tutorial. You cannot change DPI from 800, cannot change Hz not XIM sensitivity. Sensitivity change is done through curve but different values provide different experiences. Mine is quite fast and for a wrist user, if you guys would like a wrist version I will sort that out.
Smoothing you may change to facilitate your mouse though keep it high due to the configs creation method jitter is exaggerated for many reasons listed on the thread.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
Updated version using MJFame’s extreme configuration creation method. It appears to be the most 1:1 I’ve ever gotten on MW maybe even any game. To see how to change sensitivity go over to the Tutorials category of the forum and you’ll find it there.
I have simply found the best values in my opinion for the game as well as sometimes adding SA can counter Warzone’s AA inconsistency sometimes I need to put SA1.0 on ADS but it’s only some days but that may be due to internet change as I constantly move setup between 2 house with completely opposite WiFi speeds.
Due to major theory about 1.33x removing any acceleration and being better overall I’ve adapted that.
Current stats overall due to a memory error locking me out my main so played across 2 accounts:
584 kills
240 deaths
2.43 K/D
4 Wins (solo queue)

XIM&Mouse
1000hz
800dpi

In game sens:
ADS Low/Zoom: 1.33x
You will need to copy the profile code for the rest, to do it manually which in my eyes there’s no point as you’ll be starting from scratch as it’s complete different experience.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare extreme 800dpi] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

I already liked your previous config and now you made it like my 800dpi one. Cant wait to try it out. I am going to test it now.

Offline Gherkin5

• View Profile
Feels great, I just want to make sure that I have everything right.

Are you setting both low zoom and high zoom to 1.33?

No deactivation delay?

224 activation delay?

That is what I got when I copy pasted your code. I just want to double check as that is different than your last one I think.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Feels great, I just want to make sure that I have everything right.

Are you setting both low zoom and high zoom to 1.33?

No deactivation delay?

224 activation delay?

That is what I got when I copy pasted your code. I just want to double check as that is different than your last one I think.
224 deactivation too