XIM Community

Tourette’s MW Warzone Configuration! - as smooth as possible with AA  (Read 20501 times)

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

I have heard a few people are getting errors pasting my profile.
Here it is again just in case it was pasted incorrectly.
Make sure you guys are in firmware 20200307 as it being a major update the aiming will not be the same otherwise so I highly recommend updating. Otherwise manually put it all in.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
This time copying your ST did work. It was a mistake on my end. However I did get a problem. I am using the back button from my G502 for L1 button on controller. It feels unresponsive on your ST and it wont press the button everytime I click the back button.

I just recreated your ST since its not difficult. I changed my sens a bit and now im going to try it out. I think i need a couple games to get used to something new.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
This time copying your ST did work. It was a mistake on my end. However I did get a problem. I am using the back button from my G502 for L1 button on controller. It feels unresponsive on your ST and it wont press the button everytime I click the back button.

I just recreated your ST since its not difficult. I changed my sens a bit and now im going to try it out. I think i need a couple games to get used to something new.
You’ll need to train the muscle memory, it doesn’t work all the time because that’s my auxiliary key for parachuting.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

Clip montage with video from a high kill win. Shows the configurations potential when trained muscle memory.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
I have used your config yesterday after tweaking the sens a bit. I have to admit that it feels very good. Aiming does feel natural and AA isn't too weak or too strong. The config I used with 800dpi is very good in MP but somehow doesn't work that well in Warzone. I think im going to use your ST in Warzone for a while.

Just 2 questions. Why don't you bump up your ADS senstivity ingame? Using a higher value than 1.00 shows less aim acceleration. But higher than 1.35 sens messes up the aim transition between HIP and ADS. 1.30 ADS is a sweet spot where you get less aim acceleration and normal aim transition. From 1.00 to 1.30 doesn't sound like a HUGE improvement but I feel like using this to your advantage doesn't give you any harm.

Also I believe that common sync is used for 60 fps games. I have the PS4 pro and get constant dips to 50 fps and if not lower than that. Doesn't that make the common sync less of a better choice?

I asked these questions so we discuss till we create a better config. Thank you for the config.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
I have used your config yesterday after tweaking the sens a bit. I have to admit that it feels very good. Aiming does feel natural and AA isn't too weak or too strong. The config I used with 800dpi is very good in MP but somehow doesn't work that well in Warzone. I think im going to use your ST in Warzone for a while.

Just 2 questions. Why don't you bump up your ADS senstivity ingame? Using a higher value than 1.00 shows less aim acceleration. But higher than 1.35 sens messes up the aim transition between HIP and ADS. 1.30 ADS is a sweet spot where you get less aim acceleration and normal aim transition. From 1.00 to 1.30 doesn't sound like a HUGE improvement but I feel like using this to your advantage doesn't give you any harm.

Also I believe that common sync is used for 60 fps games. I have the PS4 pro and get constant dips to 50 fps and if not lower than that. Doesn't that make the common sync less of a better choice?

I asked these questions so we discuss till we create a better config. Thank you for the config.
I have an xbox one X, default sync AA feels vile too strong, just my aimings top notch with Common always preferred it. Think it’s best for MW for my kind of configs.

I tried higher than 1.0 but it just made the aiming feel even more off.

Offline Scharkov

• View Profile
I Use a 4K dpi Mouse, Can i use Ur config too? If yes, how do i adjust it for my Mouse?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
I Use a 4K dpi Mouse, Can i use Ur config too? If yes, how do i adjust it for my Mouse?
You can but aiming might not feel the same just use a dpi calculator

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kronos_GR

Dpi calculator
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

Dpi calculator
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/
I can’t confirm if accurate, I’d say tweak around it if it don’t feel right and use it as a baseline.

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
About to give this a go, think I tried the guy who copied yours profile first and the micro-movements made my eyes hurt, but maybe this is different? ;p

Could you explain like you are speaking to a young boy on the vehicles/parachute tab you got turn assist as MIDDLE so once you hit back button to enable the profile as its toggled, what would the MIDDLE be doing?

For example I set my tab to be toggled by Z, but wondering what the turn assist does before I set a key for it ;p

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
About to give this a go, think I tried the guy who copied yours profile first and the micro-movements made my eyes hurt, but maybe this is different? ;p

Could you explain like you are speaking to a young boy on the vehicles/parachute tab you got turn assist as MIDDLE so once you hit back button to enable the profile as its toggled, what would the MIDDLE be doing?

For example I set my tab to be toggled by Z, but wondering what the turn assist does before I set a key for it ;p
How I use my auxiliary is once I’m in the plane or about to be in a parachuting state I’ll press the back mouse button so that it’s fast enough, as the turn caps so low if need to turn I’d hold middle mouse button whilst moving the mouse the way I want to turn and whilst holding middle it’ll continue to turn until you let go of middle.

Offline Horizon1803

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Horizon1803
Hey. I liked this config. But I have a 8000 DPI mouse. Can you measure the distance on the table for 360 from the hip and 180 in the scope? Sorry for my English)

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
I had a go with your config but im just used to mine guess it goes to show that we all have different setups eg mouse,pad,keyboard,nav and we have to find what works for us I use 250hz and off sync and im a top 10 player for wins on warzone xbox.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
I had a go with your config but im just used to mine guess it goes to show that we all have different setups eg mouse,pad,keyboard,nav and we have to find what works for us I use 250hz and off sync and im a top 10 player for wins on warzone xbox.

Name?