XIM Community

Tourette’s MW Warzone Configuration! - as smooth as possible with AA  (Read 20496 times)

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
Warzone aiming has felt off, my belief is it’s server side due to the massive lag in most games but that’s understandable. I tried a lot to get it to feel nice but nothing ever did. Til I got to where I am now it feels on point. I have seen Cod 4 ST being recommended, from my testing it’s pure shite and micro movements are inflated.
Please note: this configuration is as raw as I could get it whilst maintaining the good aim feel due to how the aiming has felt off. It will take time to train your muscle memory but give it time and you’ll be shredding. Also, the parachute turn cap is so low you will need to use turn assist to aid in it.
Mouse
1000hz
12k DPI
SteelSeries Rival 600

XIM Apex
1000hz
COD MW Latest ST as of 12/02/2020

Hip
Common Sync
5 Sensitivity
1 Smoothing
1.00 Y/X Ratio
0.0 SA
10 Boost
SAB Off
Curve

ADS
Common Sync
3.60 Sensitivity
1 Smoothing
1.00 Y/X Ratio
1 SA
10 Boost
SAB Off
No curve

In-game Settings
Horizontal Stick: 20
Vertical Stick: 20
ADS Multiplier (Low/Zoom): 1.0
Aim Response Curve: Standard
Aim Assist: Standard

Warzone Quick Tips
Heartbeat sensor is a must! Put one on your warzone Loadouts or pick it up in game!
Best guns in my opinion on warzone are MP7, M4A1, AX50, Kar98k and LMG’s seem to be quite powerful with a thermal scope just I haven’t levelled them up to do so. If you do not have the smg/ar’s listed above setup for warzone then pick them up they seem to beat picked up unless setup correct.
If people are interested in my loadouts for warzone let me know and I’ll post the class setups below as well as clips recorded from warzone.

Profile Code
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Online HypeR

• View Profile
The AK with compensator and the hdr with termal is also crazy good.

Can u say me with mouse pad Do u use with the config?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
The AK with compensator and the hdr with termal is also crazy good.

Can u say me with mouse pad Do u use with the config?
SteelSeries QcK - gaming mouse pad - 320mm x 270mm x 2mm - fabric - rubber base - black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000UEZ36W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_n-NAEbFBCV572

That’s the mousepad. Thought I’d give a complete setup change and was glad I did.

Firmware is also the latest stable, not beta release. The first firmware update of 2020.
« Last Edit: 12:44 PM - 03/12/20 by Touretteasaurus »

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

My go-to class setup for warzone + my stats.
This M4A1 combined with this configuration is the best I’ve tested so far, high damage and armour shattering, tracking also is perfect for me I can track parachuters and hit every shot. You may not be the same but just adjust sensitivity accordingly and keep settings as close to mine as possible. Please note: mouse pays a big factor in aiming experience, it may not feel the same if you do not have the same mouse but train muscle memory to it first before making a justified decision.

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kronos_GR
Thanks for sharing Tourette!  :)

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Thanks for sharing Tourette!  :)
No problem, thought everyone needed a proper configuration because I keep seeing people use different ST’s for no reason as well as aiming feels off on Warzone luckily enough I got mine to be spot on feels mint.

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
If I change sensitivity a little on MW ST, AA will be the same?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
If I change sensitivity a little on MW ST, AA will be the same?
Try it and find out. I like how mine is because it’s my personal preference, my sweet spot. Find yours but keep same sync etc just change sensitivity on XIM.

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
That's what i'll do. Thank you!

Offline Bully

• View Profile
 @Touretteasaurus

It says your hip has a curve but when I copy your code there is no curve on hip?
Xim4 | Xbox One X | Elite controller | Logitech G502 mouse |
Razer Orbweaver Chroma Stealth | Sony Nav |
Razer Destructor Mat | 50" Panasonic 4K LED TV

Offline ButtChew

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ButChew
  • PSN ID: Buttchew
I have the Razer Naga Epic, which is 1000hz, but max DPI of 8200.

Any tweaks I would need to make since yours is setup for 12k?

Appreciate your work man!

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
@Touretteasaurus

It says your hip has a curve but when I copy your code there is no curve on hip?

My mistake I copy my threads from my old ones as a template to make it quicker to write from phone, it’s meant to say no curve I forgot to add it in. My bad.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
I have the Razer Naga Epic, which is 1000hz, but max DPI of 8200.

Any tweaks I would need to make since yours is setup for 12k?

Appreciate your work man!
Use a DPI calculator, I’m not sure if it’s accurate though, I’ll be uploading clips you could try to match if the dpi calculator don’t work. I’d say use it as a baseline for where the number would be around if it isn’t exact.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

Just a couple clips and my ranking.
My opinion is if you camp and win, you do not have any sort of bragging rights lmao the games got no meta so might as well play aggressive whilst players are still figuring out how to play or are just getting use to it :P

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Warzone Tip
In settings under ‘Controller’ scroll down to ‘Use/Reload Behaviour’ and change it to ‘Contextual Tap’. This makes it so looting is a press not a hold, holding always reloads.