XIM Community

PC + COD MW Warzone + XimApex + Newest FW not working  (Read 7845 times)

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PC + COD MW Warzone + XimApex + Newest FW not working
« Reply #15 on: 07:51 AM - 03/25/20 »
Staying native, definitely better!
R5 3600 / Sapphire Pulse 5700XT / 16GB Geil EVO X 3200
Monitor: MSI Optix MAG321CQR
Inputs: Razer Orbweaver / Logitech G303

Offline burnttoast

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10:29 AM - 03/25/20 »
Warzone has AA?

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:24 AM - 03/25/20 »
Warzone has AA?

Well it uses the same aim mechanic as the regular game so I would assume yes....
R5 3600 / Sapphire Pulse 5700XT / 16GB Geil EVO X 3200
Monitor: MSI Optix MAG321CQR
Inputs: Razer Orbweaver / Logitech G303

Offline Andrxiaa

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Andrxiaa
  • PSN ID: Andrxia
« Reply #18 on: 06:47 PM - 03/25/20 »
Yo!

So is it possible to use a Xim on the PC like you would on console and have it enable AA?? :)

Yes but Unethical.
agreed

Offline speerkz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: speerkz
« Reply #19 on: 10:07 AM - 03/28/20 »
Iím still lost. Canít connect my xim to pc using ps4 controller. Do i need a V2 controller? Iíve also tried with a 360 controller

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:13 AM - 03/28/20 »
Iím still lost. Canít connect my xim to pc using ps4 controller. Do i need a V2 controller? Iíve also tried with a 360 controller

I don't know if u need a v2 controller but that's what I'm using and it works for me.
Genuine Xbox 360 wired controller without battery pack works aswell.

Try installing the driver manually
http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/9/4/69446ACF-E625-4CCF-8F56-58B589934CD3/Xbox360_32Eng.exe

Offline dave944

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02:54 PM - 03/28/20 »
XimApex on PC works very well with  20200307 FW and ps4 pro conroller, aa works too

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09:28 PM - 03/28/20 »
Yo!

So is it possible to use a Xim on the PC like you would on console and have it enable AA?? :)

Yes but Unethical.
No worries, it won't work the way he thinks. AA on pc is not as sticky as on console. Native will always destroy it. That's why I just learned native instead. I use cross all of time so one thing I've notice about console AA is when they move outside of the hitbox I always get the kill because my aim stays within the hitbox. I don't have any limiters to fight against. So once that janky AA screws them up they're dead every single time. No matter if they're in a window, prone on the ground or simply catch me off guard. They literally have to mow native users down or they will Instantly drop due to our better precision. I only get demolished by campers that camp in unison. So bad to the point where I can't get to them without being gunned down.

Yeah when I get a couple days off this week I'm going to try switching to native for Warzone.  Just so many more customization options for controls too than trying to use the XIM... I'll get it handed to me for a while getting used to not having AA anymore but I think you are right, it's probably more of a hindrance for PC than a help, and much better native once you get used to it.
It's a way better experience imo. And believe me I tried to use the xim on pc. I really tried my best. But, I just couldn't get over the fact that I kept getting my butt kicked because I couldn't turn as fast and fluently as the native users. I also got tired of trying to find configs that actually synced well with pc because the xim was not meant for pc. So, once I switched to native it took about month to train my mind not to try to counter AA. And once I finally realized that recoil control on pc depended on how steady I kept my hand while making slight adjustments I began to really enjoy pc. You will see.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09:29 PM - 03/28/20 »
Staying native, definitely better!
Told you:)
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Kocho

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10:15 AM - 06/19/20 »
Yo!

Yes but Unethical.
No worries, it won't work the way he thinks. AA on pc is not as sticky as on console. Native will always destroy it. That's why I just learned native instead. I use cross all of time so one thing I've notice about console AA is when they move outside of the hitbox I always get the kill because my aim stays within the hitbox. I don't have any limiters to fight against. So once that janky AA screws them up they're dead every single time. No matter if they're in a window, prone on the ground or simply catch me off guard. They literally have to mow native users down or they will Instantly drop due to our better precision. I only get demolished by campers that camp in unison. So bad to the point where I can't get to them without being gunned down.

Actually AA on PC is WAAAAAAAAY stickier. At least for CoD. I carried a 2.76 KD avg of 6 kills as native and a 4.92 average of 14 kills with xim in Warzone. 2 different accounts 1 with friends and 1 for bot races on CMG. Until they added a DZ setting on the game itself I couldn't even play it on PC because the AA was way too sticky and I use to low of a sens to fight it. (Gotta stay looking like a controller bro). With the DZ setting I can fight aim assist pretty easily and when I break the bubble I can't get out. Its literally a walking aim bot. I just dropped 72 kills in hardpoint on CDL game mode. Don't Miss don't die.

Offline Jermar

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 08:33 PM - 06/20/20 »
Yo!

Dude, the game has native MnK on console. Youíre drawing a very arbitrary line.

Yes but Unethical.

Offline Aleyva8

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11:46 PM - 06/23/20 »
Yo!

Yes but Unethical.

Overall, if your decent at aiming then xim puts you at a disadvantage compared to mkb. I spent the first months of MW release consistently jumping back and forth between PC Xim and native mkb. Over the past 2 months Iíve been solely using native mkb. If MW had bullet magnetism then it would benefit to use xim. Overall, the aim assist, parachuting, inability to insta prone, interface mechanics and inconsistencies in xim aim place you at a huge disadvantage. My two cents is stick to native mkb and just keep playing. All I use really is titantwo with native mkb

Edit: if you had to use xim them I would advise

3200dpi
1000hz if your mouse can handle it
Sync off
Sensitivity 100
No curve
Everything else zero
Standard aim response curve
0 or 0.01 deadzone
« Last Edit: 03:44 AM - 06/24/20 by Aleyva8 »

Offline nyder

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04:06 PM - 06/24/20 »
Yo!

Yes but Unethical.

Overall, if your decent at aiming then xim puts you at a disadvantage compared to mkb. I spent the first months of MW release consistently jumping back and forth between PC Xim and native mkb. Over the past 2 months Iíve been solely using native mkb. If MW had bullet magnetism then it would benefit to use xim. Overall, the aim assist, parachuting, inability to insta prone, interface mechanics and inconsistencies in xim aim place you at a huge disadvantage. My two cents is stick to native mkb and just keep playing. All I use really is titantwo with native mkb

Edit: if you had to use xim them I would advise

3200dpi
1000hz if your mouse can handle it
Sync off
Sensitivity 100
No curve
Everything else zero
Standard aim response curve
0 or 0.01 deadzone

I was using a an orbweaver on my PS4/Xim4/apex setup for a few years, went back to the NAV and I like it a lot better.

Also, all the key bindings on PC games make my head spin, its a nightmare.
I'd be more into PC gaming if there was a proper WASD replacemen nav controller that was natively supported. 

I tried  MW on PC and use the XIM and it feels pretty good, though I would like to try native again.

Nyd
Console: PS4 Pro - 1TB SSD - XIM APEX - Keypad: Razer Orbweaver - Mouse: Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z - Headset: Turtle Beach Stealth 700 - - Monitor: Samsung U28E590D - Mouse Pad: Logitech G440 hardpad

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #28 on: 05:04 PM - 06/24/20 »
I'd be more into PC gaming if there was a proper WASD replacemen nav controller that was natively supported. 
Psst...https://azeron.eu. It works for XIM and PC gaming.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline nyder

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 01:25 PM - 07/20/20 »
Psst...https://azeron.eu. It works for XIM and PC gaming.

Ya not sure what this thing offers that my old orbweaver doesn't aside from the analog stick, (which on this seems like it wouldn't be easy to use).

I wanna try it out but its like a $200 risk lol
Nyd
Console: PS4 Pro - 1TB SSD - XIM APEX - Keypad: Razer Orbweaver - Mouse: Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z - Headset: Turtle Beach Stealth 700 - - Monitor: Samsung U28E590D - Mouse Pad: Logitech G440 hardpad