XIM Community

Sony Move Connects wirelessly to PS4 not Apex  (Read 480 times)

Offline Ma11enator

• View Profile
Sony Move Connects wirelessly to PS4 not Apex
« on: 09:25 AM - 03/07/20 »
So, hereís my problem....

I have 2 Sony Move Controllers (Main & Spare). I have a G502 Lightspeed mouse. I can connect wirelessly with the mouse no problem. I can connect wirelessly with my main Move controller no problem.
My spare Move controller works fine wired. It holds a charge (new battery). And the Apex recognises it in Port 3 to tell me it should be connected wirelessly, but...

Whenever I unplug it, and connect, it just connects to the PS4 as a new controller. Iíve tried everything. Reset the Apex, cleared all the controllers from PS4. Pressed the little reset button on the controller. Always the same thing. Strange thing is it used to work just fine.

My main Move controller is on its last legs, and Iím going to have to switch to the spare before long. Iíd much rather not use a wired connection.

Can anyone assist?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Sony Move Connects wirelessly to PS4 not Apex
« Reply #1 on: 03:29 PM - 03/08/20 »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline bensyy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:51 PM - 03/13/20 »
It also doesn't work without cable for the last 2 update.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:41 PM - 03/13/20 »
1. Connect your Nav(wired) to XIM Hub port 1, PS4 controller to port 3. XIM Hub to XIM Apex, XIM Apex to PS4.
2. Turn on your PS4, let XIM Apex init sequence start.
3. Move your Nav Stick to navigate the dash menu. Your XIM Apex will blink green-light blue, then you will see the red led from Nav blinking. Nav is now working wirelessly.
4. Unplug Nav from XIM Hub 1, Nav should be working wireless.
5. Connect your Mouse to XIM hub 1.

From now on, when you turn off your PS4, Nav it will turn off automatically. When you turn on your PS4, Press your PS button on the Nav and you will see XIM Apex led blink green-light blue for a sec (establishing wireless connection) and Nav red led will be blinking.

Offline bensyy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:30 AM - 03/14/20 »
great thanks

Admin