XIM Community

CoolerMaster MM710 & MM711 NOT FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH XIM APEX.  (Read 168 times)

Offline Mar

• View Profile
Like title says, I tried both mouses(MM710 & MM711), and while default settings on the mouse does work outside the box.. you cannot change ANY key on the mouse or add ANY maccos, as it won't work.

Example: If I change the mouse side button to any keyboard button, when I connect it to the XIM, it DOES NOT work and results in a "ErrorRolOver" error from XIM. Same with Macros.

I tried new XIM apex firmware, XIM Apex Beta, newest firmware on the mouses, tried switching the ports around.. nothing! I even tried it on my friends XIM and nope! macros or custom key binds to the mouses don't work. so It can't just be my XIM.

All my glorious model O mouses work perfectly. Although I did want to switch to the CoolerMaster because it has a better mouse shape.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Sounds like an issue with on-board mouse memory, they may rely on PC drivers or software to function correctly.

Do the mice work without macros and the default mouse bindings?

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Fidan

• View Profile
Sounds like an issue with on-board mouse memory, they may rely on PC drivers or software to function correctly.

I have the 710. It works perfect. Marcos are also working for xim !
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder V2
Keyboard: No name
Mousepad: g440

Offline Mar

• View Profile

I have the 710. It works perfect. Marcos are also working for xim !

What version XIM Apex are you using? did u update the firmware on the mouse. For me there is NO way I can bind anything other than default without it resulting in an error on the XIM.

What I do: on the Moues side buttons I bound the letter Y on the side button. When I connect it to the XIM, that mouse button that is Y says "ErrorRolOver". I am puzzled how you got it working, because i tested the MM710 on my friends XIM also with his setup, and same error.

Admin