XIM Community

OVERCLOCK YOURE XBOX/PS4 CONTROLLER TO 1000Hz!  (Read 5448 times)

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Gjin Yuko
  • PSN ID: Gjin_Yuko
Re: OVERCLOCK YOURE XBOX/PS4 CONTROLLER TO 1000Hz!
« Reply #15 on: 04:53 PM - 02/23/20 »
Yep, Cronus tried to sue for ownership of CM/T1 hardware, firmware and software, but it backfired. The result was joint ownership of the IP and Cronus was prevented from hacking T1 to add new features to CM (hence no additions to it in 3 years, aside from PS4 USB hub for Logitech steering wheels). Max-ADMIN accused me of lying about this, but the court case is in the public record.

T2 was created to put the whole episode behind J2K. Zen is Cronus' attempt at a "next-gen" device, but it's little more than a 10 y/o Cronus in a new shell with ports for m/kb (which is laughably bad), an on-board BT chip and a few extensions to the older, less powerful GPC programming language (which J2K created).

Zen sounds compelling and it is an improvement over CM+, but it's way behind the capabilities of T2 and GPC2. Zen is (partially) backwards-compatible with CM+ Gamepacks (generic mod packs), but those Gamepacks are locked at 10ms (causing input lag). T2 code runs at sub-1ms.

Wow...Just...wow didnt know the story was that intense :o One thing i have to give the kudos for is their community tho, their forum is quite active
« Last Edit: 05:00 PM - 02/23/20 by Gjin Yuko »
3200 DPI and Sync OFF is the way to Go!

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05:18 PM - 02/23/20 »
Yep, Cronus tried to sue for ownership of CM/T1 hardware, firmware and software, but it backfired. The result was joint ownership of the IP and Cronus was prevented from hacking T1 to add new features to CM (hence no additions to it in 3 years, aside from PS4 USB hub for Logitech steering wheels). Max-ADMIN accused me of lying about this, but the court case is in the public record.

T2 was created to put the whole episode behind J2K. Zen is Cronus' attempt at a "next-gen" device, but it's little more than a 10 y/o Cronus in a new shell with ports for m/kb (which is laughably bad), an on-board BT chip and a few extensions to the older, less powerful GPC programming language (which J2K created).

Zen sounds compelling and it is an improvement over CM+, but it's way behind the capabilities of T2 and GPC2. Zen is (partially) backwards-compatible with CM+ Gamepacks (generic mod packs), but those Gamepacks are locked at 10ms (causing input lag). T2 code runs at sub-1ms.

Yah I'm staying with titan two dont care about  cm  that new computer thing t2 working on man looks hott

Offline IIShinoAsadaII

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IIShinoAsadaII
« Reply #17 on: 07:11 PM - 02/24/20 »
I didn't know you could set your controller to 1000hz by only using the xim. I thought that only applied to the mouse and keyboard side

Offline Tahsin

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hulkf16
« Reply #18 on: 06:49 AM - 02/25/20 »
I don't anderstand why you want OC you ds4 when can set your xim apex to 1000 hz
You play using apex not ds4 !

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12:02 PM - 02/26/20 »
I don't anderstand why you want OC you ds4 when can set your xim apex to 1000 hz
You play using apex not ds4 !
READ the first Page before starting to post.. Thanks!

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12:03 PM - 02/26/20 »
I didn't know you could set your controller to 1000hz by only using the xim. I thought that only applied to the mouse and keyboard side

No you cant Shino, its only for Pc

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
« Reply #21 on: 03:51 PM - 10/17/20 »
all i know is no overclock an xim on 1000hz feels way different then pc overclocking controller to 1000. thats the thing about the xim an how interesting it is. thats why i do enjoy the few people on these forums that do have the programs or equipment to truly test these things. they may say the xim is overclocking it which it is to a degree but when i put the xim on 1000hz it says in my program the xim interval is 1-4(ms) meaning i think its polling at 1000 but possibly still capped to 250? hence the 4(ms) in there. its still more responsive then just having the xim at 250hz which then program says the controller interval is at 4ms. but when i overclock it then its at truly 1000hz i believe because then it says the interval is at 1(ms) but i could be wrong but they definitely feel completely different.