XIM Community

OVERCLOCK YOURE XBOX/PS4 CONTROLLER TO 1000Hz!  (Read 5449 times)

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Gjin Yuko
  • PSN ID: Gjin_Yuko
OVERCLOCK YOURE XBOX/PS4 CONTROLLER TO 1000Hz!
« on: 05:20 PM - 02/22/20 »
Yo just found something and it its crazy OP i am shredding people left and rigth!

I will keep it short and simple just follow this Guide and start shredding

Beaming people with the Xim!

GLHF

Download: https://github.com/LordOfMice/hidusbf/blob/master/hidusbf.zip
« Last Edit: 05:29 PM - 02/22/20 by Gjin Yuko »
3200 DPI and Sync OFF is the way to Go!

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
Re: OVERCLOCK YOURE XBOX/PS4 CONTROLLER TO 1000Hz!
« Reply #1 on: 05:45 PM - 02/22/20 »
So this only works on PC not xbox one ?

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:55 PM - 02/22/20 »
idk if its placebo but it feels diffrent on console too

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:56 PM - 02/22/20 »

Though it would go back if I hook it in my xim to my xbox ?

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:04 PM - 02/22/20 »

Though it would go back if I hook it in my xim to my xbox ?

Yeah you right cuz the Xbox controller doesnt have onboard memory

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 07:17 PM - 02/22/20 »
XIM APEX already does this via Response Rate. You can select from 125, 250, 500 or 1000Hz. This app won't change anything when using a XIM APEX.

Also note that XB1 isn't as capable as PS4 or PC of handling 1000Hz input (causing garbled chat audio or dropped frames), so it's probably better to stick to 500Hz max on XB1.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:54 PM - 02/22/20 »
Exactly ^ what antithesis said.

One thing though, if you are very anal with this stuff and have PS4, and want the lowest Input Lag, make sure you are using DS4 V2, specially if you are on XIM4.

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:31 PM - 02/22/20 »
XIM APEX already does this via Response Rate. You can select from 125, 250, 500 or 1000Hz. This app won't change anything when using a XIM APEX.

Also note that XB1 isn't as capable as PS4 or PC of handling 1000Hz input (causing garbled chat audio or dropped frames), so it's probably better to stick to 500Hz max on XB1.

Exactly ^ what antithesis said.

One thing though, if you are very anal with this stuff and have PS4, and want the lowest Input Lag, make sure you are using DS4 V2, specially if you are on XIM4.

Thanks Guys for the Tipps and Info :) Wish you Guys a nice Weekend

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:27 PM - 02/22/20 »
Its still a nice trick for those who dont have a xim though ;). A lot of competitive controller players buy a cronus device as its one of the cheapest options to poll your controller to 1000hz. Some tournaments such as CoD tourneys use cronus devices too for that.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #9 on: 03:45 AM - 02/23/20 »
Its still a nice trick for those who dont have a xim though ;) . A lot of competitive controller players buy a cronus device as its one of the cheapest options to poll your controller to 1000hz. Some tournaments such as CoD tourneys use cronus devices too for that.
Titan Two is used at official tourneys too, but has a sub-1ms processing loop. Tournament play is the primary reason Input and Output Polling was added to the T2.

By comparison, CM has a 10ms processing loop and though it can be forced to 1ms, it can induce input lag (not a problem on T2).

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:18 PM - 02/23/20 »
Its still a nice trick for those who dont have a xim though ;) . A lot of competitive controller players buy a cronus device as its one of the cheapest options to poll your controller to 1000hz. Some tournaments such as CoD tourneys use cronus devices too for that.
Titan Two is used at official tourneys too, but has a sub-1ms processing loop. Tournament play is the primary reason Input and Output Polling was added to the T2.

By comparison, CM has a 10ms processing loop and though it can be forced to 1ms, it can induce input lag (not a problem on T2).

I Know that You know that the CM is the Clone of the T2 :D Just say it Anti ;D

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03:05 PM - 02/23/20 »
I love my titan two  but.. that new corn zen looks cool 

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #12 on: 03:23 PM - 02/23/20 »
T2 is the successor to both CM and T1, the same guy invented all of them and their predecessor, GamePad Proxy.

He left Cronus due to a poor business relationship, took his intellectual property with him and launched T1 in opposition to CM.

I won't go into all of the details (there's already a thread about it), but T2 is by far the best option, including the upcoming Cronus Zen.

@shthappensbro - a number of XIM users included myself have beta Zen units and all of us are disappointed, especially with the m/kb.

Offline Gjin Yuko

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03:35 PM - 02/23/20 »
T2 is the successor to both CM and T1, the same guy invented all of them and their predecessor, GamePad Proxy.

He left Cronus due to a poor business relationship, took his intellectual property with him and launched T1 in opposition to CM.

I won't go into all of the details (there's already a thread about it), but T2 is by far the best option, including the upcoming Cronus Zen.

@shthappensbro - a number of XIM users included myself have beta Zen units and all of us are disappointed, especially with the m/kb.

I know Anti :D I meant he (Jefferson Koppe) made all the software/firmware and they claiming its theirs ???

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #14 on: 03:38 PM - 02/23/20 »
Yep, Cronus tried to sue for ownership of CM/T1 hardware, firmware and software, but it backfired. The result was joint ownership of the IP and Cronus was prevented from hacking T1 to add new features to CM (hence no additions to it in 3 years, aside from PS4 USB hub for Logitech steering wheels). Max-ADMIN accused me of lying about this, but the court case is in the public record.

T2 was created to put the whole episode behind J2K. Zen is Cronus' attempt at a "next-gen" device, but it's little more than a 10 y/o Cronus in a new shell with ports for m/kb (which is laughably bad), an on-board BT chip and a few extensions to the older, less powerful GPC programming language (which J2K created).

Zen sounds compelling and it is an improvement over CM+, but it's way behind the capabilities of T2 and GPC2. Zen is (partially) backwards-compatible with CM+ Gamepacks (generic mod packs), but those Gamepacks are locked at 10ms (causing input lag). T2 code runs at sub-1ms.
« Last Edit: 03:48 PM - 02/23/20 by antithesis »