XIM Community

Battlefield 3  (Read 234485 times)

Offline Reader

• View Profile
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #1335 on: 04:29 PM - 03/22/12 »
Ok. So I blew off the dust from my BF3 copy today, thinking Ill give it a go again. Who knows? Maybe DICE patched the game to a playable degree. Yeah, I was very disapointed with this game when it came out.

Fixed latest ST and tweaked everything up. But @#$%. This game sucks on XBOX.  Period. This game could have been so freaking good and DICE just dropped it. Maybe not on PC, but for sure on consoles.
Aiming is slugish as @#$%. Graphics makes my eyes bleed. And most of all - 30 FPS  :(

I must say that I somewhat envy you guys that actually can enjoy BF3 on console. I can see the fun in it for sure, but problems stated above just makes this game out of reach for me  :-\
I played BF alot on PC before. 1942, Vietnam etc and had a blast with em. Sob.

Sorry, just had to ventilate abit. Oh well. Back to CoD.

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ali Gator Bites
  • PSN ID: Ali_GatorX
« Reply #1336 on: 10:53 PM - 03/22/12 »
Ok. So I blew off the dust from my BF3 copy today, thinking Ill give it a go again. Who knows? Maybe DICE patched the game to a playable degree. Yeah, I was very disapointed with this game when it came out.

Fixed latest ST and tweaked everything up. But @#$%. This game sucks on XBOX.  Period. This game could have been so freaking good and DICE just dropped it. Maybe not on PC, but for sure on consoles.
Aiming is slugish as @#$%. Graphics makes my eyes bleed. And most of all - 30 FPS  :(

I must say that I somewhat envy you guys that actually can enjoy BF3 on console. I can see the fun in it for sure, but problems stated above just makes this game out of reach for me  :-\

I agree with u on the sluggish aim part n the framerate. Too much recoil on the guns are a turn-off too, i believe they realized it recently, didn't play recently though i'm pretty new at BF3. Will give it a try again. Have a lot of things to unlock b4 i can put a deserving label on it.
« Last Edit: 06:46 AM - 03/23/12 by ALIxReBORN »

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kn0cK NorriS
« Reply #1337 on: 02:15 AM - 03/23/12 »

I agree with u on the sluggish aim part n the framerate. Too much recoil on the guns are a turn-off too, i believe they realized it recently, didn't play recently though i'm pretty new at BF3. Will give it a try again. Have a lot if things to unlock b4 i can put a deserving label on it.
its just not worth it on xbox fps alone makes it more luck and camping at the right spots than aim as it should be with a xim3

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: 06:50 AM - 03/23/12 »

I agree with u on the sluggish aim part n the framerate. Too much recoil on the guns are a turn-off too, i believe they realized it recently, didn't play recently though i'm pretty new at BF3. Will give it a try again. Have a lot if things to unlock b4 i can put a deserving label on it.
its just not worth it on xbox fps alone makes it more luck and camping at the right spots than aim as it should be with a xim3

I tried, i tried ximping (camping with Xim)  :P just don't have the patience for it, i am wired to assault n flank. Have a lot of guns recommended that i still gotta unlock  >:( n then try n decide.

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: 05:19 AM - 03/24/12 »
Nah man, BF3 is so diverse n fun but kinda getting frustrated with the Aim mechanic. Was it the same in BC2 multiplayer? Or it's better now? I didn't play BC2 so am curious to know so that i can forecast a better BF4 lol..

Offline dmxwyrw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: 10:44 AM - 03/24/12 »
So PS3 input lag is getting a fix on the 27th. along with an option to toggle AA.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654780279541805/
PC and xbox still has to wait. /sadface.jpg

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: 10:55 AM - 03/24/12 »
but we need to admit that ps3 is more urgent than xbox and pc id say :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: 11:05 AM - 03/24/12 »
OMG I'd love an option on XBOX to turn off AA. Hate how smooth everything is in this game. Want enemies to pop more please :)

Offline dmxwyrw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: 11:43 AM - 03/24/12 »
but we need to admit that ps3 is more urgent than xbox and pc id say :)

;D No sir. I'm not on ps3. thats just investors bad luck. ;D i want meh pc fixed right meow.

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: 01:27 PM - 03/24/12 »
Had the best time in BF3 today lol.. Getting better too. Wish i could team up with a good squad for squad deathmatch, need to unlock L8582  :-\

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #1345 on: 08:43 PM - 03/24/12 »
You UK or US?  Only US person ever on to play with is BulletSponge.  I'd love to get into a squad as well.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: 01:52 AM - 03/25/12 »
You UK or US?  Only US person ever on to play with is BulletSponge.  I'd love to get into a squad as well.

I'm the furthest away from you all Tuff lol.. I'm in Asia. I don't see much folks from Ewix in Bf3 as much as i do on MW3.

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: 10:19 PM - 05/31/12 »
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/05/bf3-june-update-announce/

Just read this and rushed over right away:

>Reduced input lag for gamepads/joysticks on all platforms. Aiming as a soldier when using a gamepad or joystick should now be more responsive.

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: 10:34 PM - 05/31/12 »
I'm in Asia and am always on bf 3 after I get off work in the evenings. It's the only game I play right now.
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Logitech G502 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #1349 on: 08:14 AM - 06/01/12 »
What's your timezone offset from UTC?

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0