XIM Community

Battlefield 3  (Read 234505 times)

Offline dmxwyrw

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #1275 on: 10:59 AM - 02/27/12 »
eh commo rose isn't anything on pc anyway. Mostly because the important shouts are automatic like the console. console has auto commo rose. Had it for awhile. look at a medic and hit back NEED MEDIC is shouted. Look at a vehicle to yell NEED PICKUP up. Now we already knew this but look at the pc ->
Do you see anything remotely useful? Remember we can already yell need pickup by tapping Q or back on console.  They say it will be revamped to 2.0 soon. Yeah we shall see. both console and pc need something better hopefully they will come up with something better.

That is if they are even working on 2.0
http://bf3blog.com/2011/12/commo-rose-2-0-coming-in-february-2012/

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: 11:08 AM - 02/27/12 »
im quite glad its not present at the moment
in bf2 it sometimes was pretty annoying when 20 guys were calling for stuff lol
also lots of people just called for fun and disturbance

that way you can only call when you really need something
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline dmxwyrw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: 12:31 PM - 02/27/12 »
really with all the solider voices that the game plays automatically like GRENADE! why do we need it? who is going to listen to GO GO GO! ? TBO if i have heard a teammate use that i would never notice it with all the ingame voices already chattering away automatically.

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: 02:27 AM - 02/28/12 »
Was putting in a few hours last night, and im certain my requests for ammo were going 'unheard'

I was practically smacking my balls of this guys head requesting ammo, he just switched to pistol and blinded me.

I know i have a mask on and i looked proper hard with my rifle in his face, but all i wanted was some more bullets!!

Anyone know of this issue?
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: 04:21 AM - 02/28/12 »
block him a bit, maybe make some attention shots and you usually get your stuff
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: 04:30 AM - 02/28/12 »
Well, he should have got the idea, i was spamming the request, jumping on him, in the end i got shot and got ammo that way, i guess the chap was just being an arse.
I had MVP's the last 6 games!

Te he he! XIM FTW!
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: 04:35 AM - 02/28/12 »
I reckon Dice should put in an auto give after 4-5 asks. Just a single clip drop out or something. Enough to get you to someone that's willing to give out a box. Just thinking out loud. might be a poor idea.

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: 04:40 AM - 02/28/12 »
Well no, thats exactly what needs to happen, why offer a 'button' to request?!
Im playing on a console, i press a button, i want something, im not pressing a button in the ruddy hope
that some spotty little dick just hands out the ammo or health, instead he just switches to a flash equipped weapon to blind me.

>:( >:( >:(

UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ali Gator Bites
  • PSN ID: Ali_GatorX
« Reply #1283 on: 08:19 AM - 02/28/12 »
Lol.. Winnie, i am new in BF3, total noob really. The other day this guy was prancing around me for something, i didn't get it then cus he had no mic lol.. I was running assault lol.. N then he got popped by a sniper  ::)

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #1284 on: 08:43 AM - 02/28/12 »
We need a solid BF3 group.  I love the game and I do not intend on stopping anytime soon.  I just would like some fellow XIM kiddies to kill with... that's all.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: 09:12 AM - 02/28/12 »
Lol.. Winnie, i am new in BF3, total noob really. The other day this guy was prancing around me for something, i didn't get it then cus he had no mic lol.. I was running assault lol.. N then he got popped by a sniper  ::)

OH I AM SO ADDING YOU! And then i will remove you once you have accepted (and fart in your general direction!)

Tuff, i have you on my list, but i think we are on different time zones? Where are you in the world?
Postcode would be good so i can be nosey at your gaff....

Win
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline Xog

• MVP
  • Yarr! Hand over yer goods, or yer dead!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Gamertag: Pirate Bandito
« Reply #1286 on: 09:27 AM - 02/28/12 »
eurospeech is so funny

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: 09:29 AM - 02/28/12 »
 :-*
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

Offline PositivEntropy

• twitch.tv/positiventropy ll @positiventropy_
    • View Profile
    • TwitchTV Livestream
  • Gamertag: positiventropy
  • PSN ID: Double_DMG
« Reply #1288 on: 09:59 AM - 02/28/12 »
We need a solid BF3 group.  I love the game and I do not intend on stopping anytime soon.  I just would like some fellow XIM kiddies to kill with... that's all.

I second that wouldn't mind playing bf3 with some ximmers as well

Offline ALIxReBORN

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ali Gator Bites
  • PSN ID: Ali_GatorX
« Reply #1289 on: 10:01 AM - 02/28/12 »

OH I AM SO ADDING YOU! And then i will remove you once you have accepted (and fart in your general direction!)

Win

Fart at enemies, not your fellow Ximmers lol.. I need to unlock guns n upgrade stuff, i'll add u. When i'm ready i could be your best support eveh  :) I like the fact i'm not so handicapped by lag on BF3 as i'm in MW3.