• MVP
  • TeamEWIX co-leader/founder
    • View Profile
    • Beezles youtube channel
  • Gamertag: BEEZLES
  • PSN ID: BEEZLES
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #1200 on: 01:24 PM - 10/31/11 »
On xbox 360 I rename this game to pronefield 3... Or campfield 3. Its fun but I dont always feel like camping.
+1

I'm really really trying to like this game.
but so far it's just aggravating. trying to get my friends in the same squad is a crapshoot at best and most of the time I can't even see my enemies. and yes, I've adjusted my contrast/brightness on my tv as well as in-game.

i don't seem to have a problem - maybe you're playing with the wrong group :D  cap, arjunng, myself, brian8dee88 we all had a great time the other night and last night as well.  just gotta get in there with friends :D  (p.s. they're working on the squad system - high priority)
Logitech G13 w/ modded Thubstick (or PS Nav)  //  Logitech G500 Mouse
XIM3  //  24" Dynex HDTV
Audio Technica AD700 Headset Antlion Modmic  //  Turtle Beach DSS
Avermedia Broadcaster HD

BEEZLES YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!
LIVESTREAM:
[BEEZLES ON TWITCH!]

[TEAMXIM ON TWITCH!]

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • CaptSackJparrow's YouTube
  • Gamertag: CaptSackJparrow
« Reply #1201 on: 01:27 PM - 10/31/11 »
Yep, its a lot of fun playing with yo friends. I'm on almost every night if u wanna play.
Don't put down the bottle... just tape it to the back of the shield and put a straw in it.  WIN!

Offline slayersteve

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x SLAYER Steve
« Reply #1202 on: 01:30 PM - 10/31/11 »
beez--- that's good news, thanks...

hey, regarding video settings, what do you guys have brightness at? I've tried barely seeing the 3 on the screen to having it very bright. nothing seems to work well for me, just isn't much contrast between enemies and background.

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • CaptSackJparrow's YouTube
  • Gamertag: CaptSackJparrow
« Reply #1203 on: 01:44 PM - 10/31/11 »
I just set mine where i could barely see it and haven't moved it at all. Guess i just got use to it. I don't have a problem seeing them. I mean, i do get killed some where i didnt see the guy but i guess thats normal
Don't put down the bottle... just tape it to the back of the shield and put a straw in it.  WIN!

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #1204 on: 01:50 PM - 10/31/11 »
Use the IR scope.

I've that on my 416... I rape.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: 02:16 PM - 10/31/11 »
yeah the IR is almost unfair on some maps, takes some time to unlock it but once you got it make sure to give it a try

im not sure how its done on the console, but on pc for most classes (except supply) the very best weapon needs to be unlocked by playing Co-Op
eg the G3 needs about 440000 overall Co-Op score to be unlocked for the matchmaking multiplayer

the good thing is, those Co-Op weapons can already be tried out in the campaign, so you can kinda estimate if its worth it to invest the time
easiest and fastest points can be made by playing either the second or the last Co-Op mission on the hardest difficulty

also things you might check out:

this portable mortar station from the supply class
never tried it on my own, but heard its extremly strong and unfair
(ea already confirmed to nerve it soon, so better use it now than later ;) )

.44 magnum gun, its a 2-3 shot kill even on longer ranges in normal mode
the guy who manages to aim precisely with it in ads has found a new primary weapon ;)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: 02:25 PM - 10/31/11 »
Are there any campaign unlocks? I really like the A-91 by the way it's a powerful gun.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: 02:39 PM - 10/31/11 »
you cannot unlock those weapons by playing the single player campaign, only co op campaign will work

the a-91 is a regular multiplayer unlock weapon for the engineer i think
you can view the co-op unlock weapons on the battlelog homepage
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline jas0n

• KA PAOW!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 02:57 PM - 10/31/11 »
I agree the Co-op unlocks are worthwhile weapons. The added plus is the fun factor compared to the campaign. I didn't mind doing the last mission countless times over.

I'm not sure if the difficulty has a factor on points. I didn't seem to notice a difference from easy to hard.
Xim3+Xim2 (Xbox 360 Controller Wired)
Logitech G15v2 + G13
Logitech G500
Astro MixAmp + Beyerdynamic DT880
Sennheiser HD598 AD700
Mw3 spawns are so bad that I was playing on Seatown and spawned in Dome. hahaha sry

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 02:58 PM - 10/31/11 »
can you play the co-op alone?  I know that's a bit counter-intuitive.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline jas0n

• KA PAOW!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 03:03 PM - 10/31/11 »
can you play the co-op alone?  I know that's a bit counter-intuitive.

No, online only. It's either with a friend or public random.
Logitech G15v2 + G13
Logitech G500
Sennheiser HD598 AD700
Mw3 spawns are so bad that I was playing on Seatown and spawned in Dome. hahaha sry

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: 03:06 PM - 10/31/11 »
Oh good you can play with a random.  I've not had any luck hooking up with friends yet.

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #1212 on: 03:23 PM - 10/31/11 »
The game does feel campy to me.... Still a great game though... I kinda attribute it to ppl being new to it though and everyone wanting tp snipe. Also a lot of my xbl crew are in defferent parts of the country so I dont get to play on my east coast servers much.... But when I do I feel like my hit detection all of a sudden becomes godly.
     My crew is good but ive had a few games where its just super boring on conquest like triple cap and then the other team doesnt even try to come out of spawn for the remainder of the game.... I just get so impatient.
     Also levelling up and learning the vehicles is annoying but I feel has to be done at this juncture for domination in the future this also takes a toll on my enjoyment of the game and w/l ratio.
    Dont get me wrong I think the game is great it just makes me wonder about some of the ppl playing it.
    Also in the beta it was very gun on gun and I knew the map so well it was very easy to dominate for me. So every now and then I like to pop into tdm and pad my kd. Even though most of my friends hate tdm in this game it works well if you are forced to roll solo.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline Hjalmar

• View Profile
Issue.
« Reply #1213 on: 06:21 PM - 10/31/11 »
I drew a picture about my issue with Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360:
http://gyazo.com/f4f5dc56b98daeadbbb09c12aa6dff94

Does anyone know the exact reason of this happening almost everytime when I try to avoid enemy fire by running into cover?

Offline jas0n

• KA PAOW!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: 06:28 PM - 10/31/11 »
I drew a picture about my issue with Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360:
http://gyazo.com/f4f5dc56b98daeadbbb09c12aa6dff94

Does anyone know the exact reason of this happening almost everytime when I try to avoid enemy fire by running into cover?

Yeah, this was present in the beta as well, it seems there was some sync issues(lag?). On the enemy's screen he has shot you and killed you before you made it to cover, your screen will reproduce that scenario but a second later hence you dying behind cover. This would happen to me only when I ran. It might be server side issue.
« Last Edit: 06:35 PM - 10/31/11 by jas0n »
Logitech G15v2 + G13
Logitech G500
Sennheiser HD598 AD700