• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #1170 on: 07:49 AM - 10/26/11 »
So... single player discrepancy.

Anybody else notice this:

The first mission, on the subway.  When that dude pops out and tries to stab you, hes got a H&K UMP on his back.  If you win that fight you end up pushing the dude out off of the train and taking his gun.  When you equip the gun its not a UMP its an AK74.  Lame.  I wanted the UMP.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • CaptSackJparrow's YouTube
  • Gamertag: CaptSackJparrow
« Reply #1171 on: 08:02 AM - 10/26/11 »
Had a 25-0 match last night, I think it being on operation metro had something to do with it. Put about 40 hours into the beta lol.

That's why you are beastmode. I haven't been able to play much. Always getting connection errors. When i could get into a game it would kick me after a few minutes and give me the connection error.
Don't put down the bottle... just tape it to the back of the shield and put a straw in it.  WIN!

Offline Droid1618

• View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: 08:43 AM - 10/26/11 »
Here's a tip for the UK gamers:
I just ordered BF3 at SimplyGames.com, using Express Delivery, and I just received an email confirming it has been despatched (30 minutes after I ordered). So it should be here tomorrow. Total cost: 40 GBP

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: 08:44 AM - 10/26/11 »
So... single player discrepancy.

Anybody else notice this:

The first mission, on the subway.  When that dude pops out and tries to stab you, hes got a H&K UMP on his back.  If you win that fight you end up pushing the dude out off of the train and taking his gun.  When you equip the gun its not a UMP its an AK74.  Lame.  I wanted the UMP.

yup, i had to do that part twice, noticed the same thing
Don't put down the bottle... just tape it to the back of the shield and put a straw in it.  WIN!

Offline KO Poopstain

• GT: iNoScopedPoop
    • View Profile
    • Ewix
  • Gamertag: iNoScopedPoop
« Reply #1174 on: 09:39 AM - 10/26/11 »
Game is FANTASTIC. Took a day off work today. Funny thing is, the audio is so awesome, I have a migraine, LOL.
Anyways here's some gameplay with some good teammates I found while lonewolfing this morning (no XBL friends playing at the time).

This one's one of my epic fails. Already has more views than the video above, LOL. I was expecting a tutorial prompt to tell me which button to press to pull the ripcord or that the chute would open automatically. I WAS WRONG, Lulz!

I applied to CaptSack's platoon.

yeah i jumped twice dying lol that part really blew me away...i was like wow! Any way i finally just picked up the contoller and started pushing all the buttons to finally realize it was A i had to push lol. great game

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
  • Mostly PC now until a great exclusive pops up.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GreyingGamer
« Reply #1175 on: 10:30 AM - 10/26/11 »

yeah i jumped twice dying lol that part really blew me away...i was like wow! Any way i finally just picked up the contoller and started pushing all the buttons to finally realize it was A i had to push lol. great game

Ah! Thanks for the tip. I was pressing both triggers then d-pad before I finally met my doom, LOL.
Loadout: kb = Rantopad with Gateron red switches (model RT101-0005); m = g403; PS4 controllers = official; XIM =  XIM4

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: 10:33 AM - 10/26/11 »
NOOB question. When scanning for servers (xbox), you can see the the ping rating. Yet, they use the 'cellphone' bars graphic.

By 'ping' does DICE mean the classic def. of ping (low is good) or do we follow the 'cell phone' convention that MORE bars are better connection? Thanks in advance.
Loadout: kb = Rantopad with Gateron red switches (model RT101-0005); m = g403; PS4 controllers = official; XIM =  XIM4

Offline guitarpanda

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: 10:36 AM - 10/26/11 »
The more bars the better sir.

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: 10:41 AM - 10/26/11 »
The more bars the better sir.

Thanks! Funny thing was, when scanning West USA regions (my locale), EVERY DICE server was one bar with 3-5 people in it. I had better luck with the South and East servers yesterday, LOL.

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #1179 on: 08:21 PM - 10/26/11 »
Yea I think theyre still trying to get those bars working well.... It said on release noght id have full bar to europe and asia and I live in ny. Now they seem to be actually fluctuating but wrong.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: 01:20 AM - 10/27/11 »
BF3 ST is available for RC testing. Please give feedback in the RC section.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Hai iRnewHERE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hai iRnewHERE
« Reply #1181 on: 12:55 PM - 10/27/11 »
First encounter with a spawn beacon...whuttahIdew? Lol

http://youtu.be/sS4g1RNiRq4

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: 02:27 PM - 10/27/11 »
lmao, nice

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: 03:09 PM - 10/27/11 »
For p.c. what loadouts do you guys use. I just got my copy of BF3 and im not exactly sure what to do. I admit I am a COD fanboy so implementing the same level of destruction on my opponents just aint hap-nin...yet.  Any good tips or BF3 videos out there. This is also my first time using a Keyboard so it's taking a minute to adapt.

So far I love this game...
BFH

Offline Hai iRnewHERE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hai iRnewHERE
« Reply #1184 on: 04:06 PM - 10/27/11 »
Add me on Origin: BathtubFarts

I was carrying at least a 2:1KDR lastnight and I've only got a couple hours into this game and only a few unlocks (sprint, RDS, that front handle under the barrel of the rifle (name is totally escaping me right now). I could show you the Battlefield way to play.