XIM Community

Apex Legends Season 7 Settings - New ALC ST  (Read 43884 times)

Offline kingkongflip

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kangkong29
Re: Apex Legends Updated Config (Best of all worlds)
« Reply #180 on: 08:24 AM - 06/19/20 »
Hi, playing my best ever Apex with the config, accept for last night. I sucked. Anyway going to stick with this, the only think I might tinker with is my FOV. Currently playing at 90, If I increase this what is the general rule of thumb regarding Sens etc?

Thanks in advance
How are you using this config? Sens, HZ etc.

Yes, but with a few tweaks, 12,000 DPI and sense adjusted accordingly to my liking and using 250Hz polling on Xim 1000 on mouse. I tried 110 POV last night. I liked the feel, but like Kingkongflip said above, something is just not quite right atm
Maybe go back to 1000on mouse and 500hz on app
I felt like the 1000/250 was terrible for me but these sensitivities on 1000/500 is working best for me

yeah bro im going to test it right now and see if going back to 500hz will bring back the same pull as before

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
« Reply #181 on: 12:05 PM - 06/19/20 »
Hi, playing my best ever Apex with the config, accept for last night. I sucked. Anyway going to stick with this, the only think I might tinker with is my FOV. Currently playing at 90, If I increase this what is the general rule of thumb regarding Sens etc?

Thanks in advance

Yes, but with a few tweaks, 12,000 DPI and sense adjusted accordingly to my liking and using 250Hz polling on Xim 1000 on mouse. I tried 110 POV last night. I liked the feel, but like Kingkongflip said above, something is just not quite right atm

The time I was using 250hz that night it was amazing but I'm back to 500 hz now. I didn't notice any sens change between different Hz combos on default but since 250 hz AA is stronger than 500 hz you do have to increase sens a bit to avoid getting stuck outside the hitbox.

I wanna play at 110 but I never get the same results on console. 100 is fine. Maybe 102 after that it's pushing it imo. If you think the aim assist is uncontrollable whwn going to 100+ from 90 try increasing sens by 15-25%.

Online Unknown123456

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 02:18 PM - 06/19/20 »

Thanks in advance

The time I was using 250hz that night it was amazing but I'm back to 500 hz now. I didn't notice any sens change between different Hz combos on default but since 250 hz AA is stronger than 500 hz you do have to increase sens a bit to avoid getting stuck outside the hitbox.

I wanna play at 110 but I never get the same results on console. 100 is fine. Maybe 102 after that it's pushing it imo. If you think the aim assist is uncontrollable whwn going to 100+ from 90 try increasing sens by 15-25%.
What the reason you can't play 110? Is it aim assist bubbles or something

Offline Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 05:35 PM - 06/19/20 »

Thanks in advance

What the reason you can't play 110? Is it aim assist bubbles or something
Just worse tracking

Offline Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 05:36 PM - 06/19/20 »
My friend gave me back his Xim4 and the aim assist is soooo clean and smooth compared to the Apex. Last year Gaming Nerd was trying to push this but we didn't have ALC options so it didn't get much attention. If any of you have an old Xim4 laying around try it. 12k DPI.  Xbox ST. Usual ALC. I'm gonna do that turn Xim Apex into a Xim4 trick to see if I get the same results but I doubt it lol.
« Last Edit: 05:44 PM - 06/19/20 by Maria »

Offline kingkongflip

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 08:27 PM - 06/19/20 »
My friend gave me back his Xim4 and the aim assist is soooo clean and smooth compared to the Apex. Last year Gaming Nerd was trying to push this but we didn't have ALC options so it didn't get much attention. If any of you have an old Xim4 laying around try it. 12k DPI.  Xbox ST. Usual ALC. I'm gonna do that turn Xim Apex into a Xim4 trick to see if I get the same results but I doubt it lol.

i really do hope u'l get the job done!:) looking forward to it! good luck!

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 02:15 AM - 06/20/20 »
I only swapped from the Xim 4 last week, the Xim Apex has shown me much better results tbh, although like I say the last 3 days it's not beaming like the previous week,

Online Unknown123456

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 03:54 AM - 06/20/20 »
Correct me if I'm wrong but xim4 is the same as apex besides being locked to 125hz and not having advanced settings

Offline Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 05:46 AM - 06/20/20 »
It's supposed to be, but It wasn't feeling the same. 125 off sync on Apex was awful. But I can't use my scuff on it so I'm back to the Apex.

Offline MegamaN137

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MegamaN137
« Reply #189 on: 05:50 AM - 06/20/20 »
It's supposed to be, but It wasn't feeling the same. 125 off sync on Apex was awful. But I can't use my scuff on it so I'm back to the Apex.

Maria, did you do any changes to the posted config on the first page?

Offline napalm.death

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Xx---d1esel---xX
« Reply #190 on: 12:40 AM - 06/21/20 »
The one on the first page is being constantly updated and is always the latest one.

Offline kingkongflip

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 11:43 PM - 06/26/20 »
Need testing Asap. This could change the way we Ximmers play Apex.

Keeping everything not mentioned the same for now. Go to advanced look controls then per optic sens and max everything out (10x). Next go to Ads page on the Xim and divide your current sens by 15 (Default Sync). I spent like 10 mins doing the swipe across the mouse pad thing and the sens felt 15x faster not 10x. Probably because of the modified ALC. You can do your own test and adjust accordingly. Let me know how it feels. This basically unlocks that slow turn speed consoles have no? Even if only for ADS. If 10x is too much we will definitely come up with a better value.

hi im currently in the firing range rn and for me its kind of jittery even i decreased the ads sens, i couldnt feel the aim assist too, il test different scope values to see what value removes the jitter for me

Offline Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 02:54 AM - 06/27/20 »
No jitter as long as you use the 2 deadzone config. I tested this with 2 mouses. I recommend 3200 DPI, 1000hz, off sync (4 smoothing).

Wether the optimal value is 1.5x, 3.7x, 6x, 10x idk mentioning random numbers I am definitely feeling a more responsive aim assist. To find that number is gonna take some testing.

Offline MegamaN137

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MegamaN137
« Reply #193 on: 05:40 AM - 06/27/20 »
No jitter as long as you use the 2 deadzone config. I tested this with 2 mouses. I recommend 3200 DPI, 1000hz, off sync (4 smoothing).

Wether the optimal value is 1.5x, 3.7x, 6x, 10x idk mentioning random numbers I am definitely feeling a more responsive aim assist. To find that number is gonna take some testing.

Which sens would u recommend?

Offline kingkongflip

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 03:25 PM - 06/27/20 »

how is the tracking and overall aim? is it better than your previous build? i tried the 10x ALC optic sens yesterday it felt good with the wingman but with automatic guns i couldnt feel the precision of micro movements, twas hard to keep the reticle steady