XIM Community

Apex Legends Updated Config (Best of all worlds)  (Read 16653 times)

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
Re: Apex Legends Updated Config (Best of all worlds)
« Reply #165 on: 11:40 AM - 06/15/20 »
After seeing some crazy Korean video on youtube of unbelievable lasering I've been using these settings on 250Hz (1000 on mouse) for about a week. Feels great. I've come to the conclusion though unless you are Predator good, no amount of settings will work unless you have a squad of 3 working together :-(. Thanks Maria, I'll be using these though until Respawn make some crazy change.

Yeah I got the idea from him. Japanese though.

https://youtu.be/V1kLjpmMAc4

Which I could read the comments, unfortunately don't understand but check this out. Its wild

This is the video i watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkepcHMErgo

Yeah but this bro doesnt post his whole settings in english..sad
From his answers in the comments I can tell you

Fov 110

DPI 9000
Mouse 1000
App 250

Hip

Ads

The advanced you can find

That looks slow asf. Specially at 110 fov.

I bought a new monitor to play at higher FOV so I'm upping my ads sens up. Probably somewhere around 8.

Offline kingkongflip

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kangkong29
« Reply #166 on: 12:37 PM - 06/15/20 »
After seeing some crazy Korean video on youtube of unbelievable lasering I've been using these settings on 250Hz (1000 on mouse) for about a week. Feels great. I've come to the conclusion though unless you are Predator good, no amount of settings will work unless you have a squad of 3 working together :-(. Thanks Maria, I'll be using these though until Respawn make some crazy change.

Yeah I got the idea from him. Japanese though.

https://youtu.be/V1kLjpmMAc4

Wish I could read the comments, unfortunately don't understand but check this out. Its wild

https://youtu.be/gq2WOTEoXOQ
same jap guy posted his settings 2 weeks ago at the end of this video, i believe he is using 1800 dpi 1000hz mouse 500hz xim 7/7 game sens, no expert config but i couldnt tell what sync though

i stand corrected, it's DPI 800 not DPI 1800, also i screenshot and google translate the part where he showed his Sync, it is set to Default with 105hip and 100.5ads xim sens. As the saying goes, if there's a will there is a way lol

Offline nakedmoose

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 03:00 PM - 06/15/20 »
Make sure you're using default sync. The sens should not change at all even at 125hz.

oh ive fixed it! btw i made an aux(1.52 x/y ratio) for anti recoil on my LMB and it works solid in game, i could laser people on my r99 from semi long range maybe you could try it out too

what else did you do for this aux? i'm assuming it's
enabled/inherited/
0 delay
smooth aim transition enabled
aim sensitivity __
default sync
y/x 1.52

Offline kingkongflip

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 04:11 PM - 06/15/20 »
Make sure you're using default sync. The sens should not change at all even at 125hz.

oh ive fixed it! btw i made an aux(1.52 x/y ratio) for anti recoil on my LMB and it works solid in game, i could laser people on my r99 from semi long range maybe you could try it out too

what else did you do for this aux? i'm assuming it's
enabled/inherited/
0 delay
smooth aim transition enabled
aim sensitivity __
default sync
y/x 1.52

exactly the same as my ADS page except x/y ratio set to 1.52

Offline Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 04:40 PM - 06/15/20 »
LMB? Then how do you hip fire?

Offline kingkongflip

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 06:16 PM - 06/15/20 »
LMB? Then how do you hip fire?

uhmm you can set the activation button of the aux however you want:) for me its just convenient because even hip firing of guns like havoc and devo tend to be easier and my hip and ads sens is almost the same i barely notice any diff

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 03:36 AM - 06/18/20 »
Hi, playing my best ever Apex with the config, accept for last night. I sucked. Anyway going to stick with this, the only think I might tinker with is my FOV. Currently playing at 90, If I increase this what is the general rule of thumb regarding Sens etc?

Thanks in advance

Offline Unknown123456

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 05:41 AM - 06/18/20 »
Hi, playing my best ever Apex with the config, accept for last night. I sucked. Anyway going to stick with this, the only think I might tinker with is my FOV. Currently playing at 90, If I increase this what is the general rule of thumb regarding Sens etc?

Thanks in advance
I play more or less this exact sens at 110 fov, have a 27inch monitor if that makes any difference.

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 01:23 PM - 06/18/20 »
Cool. Iíve got a 27Ē monitor as well. So guess Iíll just give it a run out tonight

Offline kingkongflip

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 03:34 PM - 06/18/20 »
has anyone been struggling lately? the movement is perfectly fine but i dont get the usual pull from AA like before:(

Offline Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 01:07 AM - 06/19/20 »

Thanks in advance
How are you using this config? Sens, HZ etc.

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 01:44 AM - 06/19/20 »
has anyone been struggling lately? the movement is perfectly fine but i dont get the usual pull from AA like before:(
Exactly this, I'm doing ok, but the last 2 days are not in the same league as the previous week, glad it's not just me.

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 01:46 AM - 06/19/20 »

Thanks in advance

Yes, but with a few tweaks, 12,000 DPI and sense adjusted accordingly to my liking and using 250Hz polling on Xim 1000 on mouse. I tried 110 POV last night. I liked the feel, but like Kingkongflip said above, something is just not quite right atm

Offline Unknown123456

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 05:21 AM - 06/19/20 »

Thanks in advance

Yes, but with a few tweaks, 12,000 DPI and sense adjusted accordingly to my liking and using 250Hz polling on Xim 1000 on mouse. I tried 110 POV last night. I liked the feel, but like Kingkongflip said above, something is just not quite right atm
Maybe go back to 1000on mouse and 500hz on app
I felt like the 1000/250 was terrible for me but these sensitivities on 1000/500 is working best for me

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 06:04 AM - 06/19/20 »
hmm, i've never tried 500, went straight to 250Hz, I'll swap over see if I can fell a change.

Cheers

Admin