XIM Community

Tourette’s Apex Legends S4 v3 FIXED & UPDATED - Heavy AA & Lighter AA Options  (Read 8700 times)

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Touretteasaurus
Apologies for the v3 I posted. I changed a few ALC settings beforehand and didn’t have the XIM settings changed in my notes so it went horrendous. I’ve remade it with them ALC settings with the help of DenieD, it is a lot heavier than my other configurations but you will not miss many shots. Listed below will be a heavier AA option and a lighter AA so you have more of a variety because the wingman doesn’t perform on the heavy option.

Mouse
1000hz
10k Heavy AA / 12k Heavy but lighter

XIM Apex
1000hz
Titanfall 2 PS4 ST even if on Xbox!

Hip
Off Sync
70.00 Sensitivity
1 Smoothing
0.3 Steady Aim
10 Boost
SAB 30 for Heavy AA/ Off for Lighter and better 1:1
Curve:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACAyIGQgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiImIiYiiiKKIu4i7iNSI1IjtiO2JBokGiR+JH4k4iTiJUYlRiWqJaomQAZAJkAm1ibWJtYnbCdsJ2woAigCKAIomCjKKPwpLilgKZIpxCnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
(I do not take credit for this curve it’s Tetsurobash’s QA Curve)

ADS
Off Sync
40.80 Sensitivity
1 Smoothing
1.23 Y/X
0.4 Steady Aim
10 Boost
SAB 85 for heavy / off for lighter
Curve:
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACAyIGQgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiImIiYiiiKKIu4i7iNSI1IjtiO2JBokGiR+JH4k4iTiJUYlRiWqJaomQAZAJkAm1ibWJtYnbCdsJ2woAigCKAIomCjKKPwpLilgKZIpxCnECcQ:X5BC

In-game Settings
FOV: 90 - reduces lag for me hate it when it lags and aiming is affected so lower makes it more consistent.
Advanced Look Controls
Deadzone: 2 to the left from default value
Outer Threshold: max
Response Curve: 2 to the right from default (improves AA if too heavy lower to default
Yaw/Pitch/ADS Yaw/ADS Pitch Speed: max
All Turning Values: 0
(Credits to DenieD for these)

Media
10k DPI Heavy AA

12k DPI Lighter AA a lot better 1:1

Profile Code
>>> XIM APEX [Tourette’s v3] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOQAwADgAMAA0AAAAGgBUAG8AdQByAGUAdAB0AGUgGQBzACAAdgAzAAAAAQEAAAAAAAAABgBIAGkAcAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAABtYAGQAAAAAAAEAAAAAAwAKgACAyIGQgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiImIiYiiiKKIu4i7iNSI1IjtiO2JBokGiR+JH4k4iTiJUYlRiWqJaomQAZAJkAm1ibWJtYnbCdsJ2woAigCKAIomCjKKPwpLilgKZIpxCnECcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD/AQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRB8AWIgoAhqBGoCaYBqAWUCZQh8CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHABBAGkAbQAgAEQAbwB3AG4AIABTAGkAZwBoAHQBAEACAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAP8AB7AAAAAAABAAABAAQACoAAgMiBkIJYg+iD6IV4hXiHCIcIiJiImIooiiiLuIu4jUiNSI7YjtiQaJBokfiR+JOIk4iVGJUYlqiWqJkAGQCZAJtYm1ibWJ2wnbCdsKAIoAigCKJgoyij8KS4pYCmSKcQpxAnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/wECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQfAFiIKAIagRqAmmAagFlAmUIfAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAAxAAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAABdwAZAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMgABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADMAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAA0AAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAABdwAZAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=:X5C

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kronos_GR
Thank you and DenieD for you effort and time :)
Gonna try right now I sure its very good config
Do I need SAB if I try to use a sony nav?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Thank you and DenieD for you effort and time :)
Gonna try right now I sure its very good config
Do I need SAB if I try to use a sony nav?

Honestly no clue about Sony nav and how you’d set it up but if you use a mouse to aim then yes. I currently am switching between my v3 heavy and my personal config. Seems on par.

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
Sony nav is analog stick for movement

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Sony nav is analog stick for movement
Then use SAB if want heavy AA

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile

Offline hurtmep1nty

• Much like you, I have opinions.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
  • Gamertag: Doomthulsa
Can't wait to get home and try it out!
What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile

Already one happy user...

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
Another question. Its ok if I lower sens on app?

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
Another question. Its ok if I lower sens on app?
Of course.

Offline lev33

• View Profile
I don’t use this config but I do use the Titanfall 2 ST cause its better than the Apex ST, so thank you for demonstrating that to me.

Offline hurtmep1nty

• Much like you, I have opinions.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
  • Gamertag: Doomthulsa
Pic of advanced settings plz!
What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline tankttv

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tank_ttv-
v3 felt off. v2 still the best imo

Offline Touretteasaurus

• View Profile
v3 felt off. v2 still the best imo
Felt off in what sense?

Offline bokyong

• View Profile
Actually these settings are really good.  I have been playing with the Heavy AA for the past few hours and its really good.  Both ADS and Hip