XIM Community

Cod mw is there a way to immediately go prone  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Catacomb

• View Profile
Cod mw is there a way to immediately go prone
« on: 07:07 PM - 02/15/20 »
I would like to ask if it's possible to make it so that you immediately go prone when you press the button, now it's so that you first  crouch and when holding the button for a few sec then you go prone, is there such a possibility with the Apex?

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
Re: Cod mw is there a way to immediately go prone
« Reply #1 on: 11:14 AM - 02/16/20 »
The xim is a controller and it does not bypass the games mechanic for a controller. If you can immediately go prone with a regular controller you can do it with a xim. If you can't then the xim won't do it either

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Cod mw is there a way to immediately go prone
« Reply #2 on: 04:28 AM - 02/17/20 »
Don't use Crouch or Prone, rather use Go To Prone (I have it set as L Ctrl on my keypad). Tap it to crouch, hold it to go prone. It won't allow you to prone instantly but it's the quickest way to drop to the prone stance.

To paraphrase SixShooter, as you can't drop to prone from standing with a controller, you can't do so with a keyboard via XIM.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!