XIM Community

With MW BR coming, does anyone else find Contextual Tap useless?  (Read 238 times)

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
For whatever reason, theyíve made it so it prioritises using over reloading, instead of BO4 where it was the other way around. Never in my history of CoD have I wanted to have something interfere with my reload, and my muscle memory is so set in stone I donít think I could ever adapt. I wish theyíd at least give us the choice, otherwise Iím going to be awkwardly hovering for half a second over everything in the BR, and probably dying because of it too.

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• Australian Youtuber 1.7k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
in the settigns on bo4 blackout you can have it on hold to pick up might be a settings will see

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Some guy already got in the training mode

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
in the settigns on bo4 blackout you can have it on hold to pick up might be a settings will see

Yeah thatís what I mean; Blackout allows you to Hold to use if you are standing over a weapon, MW is tap to pickup and Hold to reload.

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog

Yeah thatís what I mean; Blackout allows you to Hold to use if you are standing over a weapon, MW is tap to pickup and Hold to reload.

Yeah, I just push down my mouse wheel for it.